Sunday, July 31, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "The CBR of comic book journalism."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Anal Ease

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:38 am

Teh Deux wrote:Xaraan: "Anal Ease? More like Anal Please! I'll take two, Cashier With Downs! Adios, Wal-Mart, its time for the Tuesday Night Delight!"

Somewhere in the city...

Xaraan's Brother: "Suddenly, my mighty penis is stiff as the Papal Crozier!"

It's like Highlander, but with brother-to-brother incestuous sex in place of swordplay.

Deux

Postby Deux » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:57 am

toolverine wrote:It's like Highlander, but with brother-to-brother incestuous sex in place of swordplay.

First to cum has to sleep on the bottom bunk.

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:12 am

xaraan wrote:So a couple days ago I was feeling a bit frisky and was unfortunately alone, so I decided to get frisky all by my lonesome. Well, in my "box o' goodies" I had some anal ease that I haven't used and I thought it was only a lubricant. I found out the hard way that it also has some numbing effects. What a bust that evening was. :(

ummmmmm ok ?

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:44 pm

:shock:

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:27 pm

xaraan wrote:So a couple days ago I was feeling a bit frisky and was unfortunately alone, so I decided to get frisky all by my lonesome. Well, in my "box o' goodies" I had some anal ease that I haven't used and I thought it was only a lubricant. I found out the hard way that it also has some numbing effects. What a bust that evening was. :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:29 pm

Colonel Angus wrote:i heard a similar story from a friend of mine, except there was a girl involved. he put a numbing lube on like the one you're talkin about, but he didn't know that's what it was and he put it on before his erection was ready and killed his dick for that night.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol:

Dugan

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Dugan » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:34 pm

:lol: :lol:

Please tell me someone's added this to the xarran out-wiki.

jza1218

Postby jza1218 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:00 pm

eltopo wrote:ummmmmm ok ?

Dont act like it's never happened to you either! :x

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:21 pm

this thread makes me celebrate life!

:smt038 :smt035 :smt033 :smt048 :smt117 :smt033 :smt111

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:22 pm

So Starlord, have you shown your husband this thread yet?

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:31 pm

Daniel wrote:So Starlord, have you shown your husband this thread yet?

he's a lurker. He's seen it. For some reason, he's never happy that I share so much.

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:36 pm

starlord wrote:he's a lurker. He's seen it. For some reason, he's never happy that I share so much.

It's your thing, he has his thing, c'est la vie (that French phrase is addicting).

BarrySagittarius

Twenty-Something

Postby BarrySagittarius » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:37 pm

starlord wrote:this thread makes me celebrate life!

:smt038 :smt035 :smt033 :smt048 :smt117 :smt033 :smt111
life is good with threads like this.

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:41 pm

starlord wrote:he's a lurker. He's seen it. For some reason, he's never happy that I share so much.

just point me out and say look at this idiot, he shares more personal stuff than anyone, so don't feel so bad!

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:42 pm

xaraan wrote:just point me out and say look at this idiot, he shares more personal stuff than anyone, so don't feel so bad!

well... that has been discussed as well... LOL!

leave a comment with facebook