Advertisement

Anime & Manga Thread

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Miracloman
Great Scott!!!

Liked in: 4 posts
Title: Seduce and Destroy
Formerly: some guy from the 'Rama

Re: Anime & Manga Thread

Postby Miracloman » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:17 am

In all fairness,irrelevant on whatever Cat's indignation and reaction is warranted or not,I got to say that in hindsight,the offensive comment involving the words "nudity" and "under aged" while allegedly not done in ill will, seemed unwise.

Strict31 wrote:Curse you!

You've escaped from the trap that has always captured coyle and bender!!!

There will be another day, Miracloman! Another day!!!!

Advertisement

habitual
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 231 posts
Title: Habinger of Doom!

Postby habitual » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:23 am

I give this meltdown 3 Rob's out of a possible 4.

Hab

3MJ

Liked in: 63 posts

Postby 3MJ » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:53 am

Wait you mean people in the manga thread weren't already sharing underage anime nudes with each other? What else have you been talking about here the entire time?

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 360 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:59 am

Jubilee wrote:Wait you mean people in the manga thread weren't already sharing underage anime nudes with each other? What else have you been talking about here the entire time?

Knock it off, Twigg.

3MJ

Liked in: 63 posts

Postby 3MJ » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:18 am

Cat will realise eventually it was only a silly comment! He'll probably feel pretty embarrassed.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was drunk or something :drunk

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Liked in: 6 posts

Postby Wisdom000 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:15 am

Da fuck.... I came in hoping to find news of Appleseed or hopefully some other new Cyberpunkish anime or manga... or maybe some panty shot extravaganza anime...

Christ, I should come back when I can't stay so long...
Anti-Organized Religion, Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Rights with limits, Pro-Legalization of Drugs-Prostitution-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Gay Marriage,

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 712 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Postby e_galston » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:16 pm

Herald wrote:I leave you guys alone for a few days... :-(

Look, Cat, Arion is one of the few posters around here who isn't a "sh**-stirrer". (And I'm a noted expert among "the many", so I know too well when somebody else is actively provoking trouble.) Clearly, you saw my response to his post, since you quoted it; Arion's line was a joke, not aimed at anyone, and that's how I treated it in kind. If I thought, even for a moment, that you'd take serious issue with Arion's joke, I would have told him to cut that out, instead of simply making my own joke.

To be honest, I was no more aware of your problem with remarks of this nature than he was, and we've been pals since 'Rama. Again, there's few people here that I'd give the benefit of the doubt on not deliberately trying to step on anyone's toes, and Arion's one of them.

Please don't quit the board, Cat.
And please give Arion another chance.
Thanks in advance!

see when Herald thinks you are over reacting you know you are over reacting.

Liam Rodgers
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 143 posts
Title: Chronic MasterDebator
Formerly: The Beast

Postby Liam Rodgers » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:35 pm

Arion wrote:
I have some underage nudity coming up next, will that work for ya?

Well?

Oh ya right, too soon. No problem, it can wait.

Just call me Mr. Sensitive. :wink:

ThatGuyRoman
dINGO

Liked in: 0 post
Title: That Guy, Roman.

Postby ThatGuyRoman » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
Not at all, but apparently it's what you like pedophile, so go fuck yourself to death.

Like hell you talentless piece of shit. You are a joke. You decided to call me a pedophile because you didn't like a simple joke about your work. SD recognized it, Herald recognized it. You're pathetic.

To the mods and admins, you did nothing yet again. Once again you sat and did nothing. You can keep doing that here and take your advice, play ignorant and fuck off. I will never again bother with that report button, I'll deal with this sort of shit with kind. You made it this way, live with it or ban me.

Whoa.

Frag
REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Liked in: 70 posts
Title: Mama don't like tattletales.
Formerly: Frag It, Rusty Kuntz

Postby Frag » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:28 pm

What's all this fuss about?

Anime is wholesome family entertainment that in no way objectifies underage girls as sex...objects...???

:outhouse: :outhouse: :outhouse:

Cat-Scratch wrote:
It did have a good story and great characters. It also had that stuff and was done for the funny, not the オタク reasons.

Binbougami Ga! has stuff similar going on, including a ton of cursing.

See? Herald...

And You it seems... :P
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand

:lol: :P
Jude Terror wrote:I'll vote for NPWFBH in the next election.

Outhouse Post #1,000,000:

Frag It wrote::smt117

AaronW
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 3 posts

Postby AaronW » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:25 am

:lol:

mrorangesoda
FROGMAN

Title: Be the leaf

Postby mrorangesoda » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:28 pm

God this is an awkward thread. I didn't really want to start one of my own to say this:

For some reason I decided to finish Dragon Ball Z. By the time I quit caring about that show, the only stuff they had finished releasing in the US was the beginning of the trunks stuff. I finished that storyline via kai to cut out 55 episodes of people powering up and have now moved on to the majin boo storyline-
Dear lord- this Shin guy is the worst god ever and my least favorite part of this whole series. He's an idiot and wholly ineffective at everything. If I were any one of the other characters, I'd question whether I wanted to live in the universe where this guy was the supreme being. It may be better to commit super saiyan suicide...

Herald
Fagorstorm

Liked in: 405 posts
Title: Fun for the Whole Family!!

Postby Herald » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:47 pm

mrorangesoda wrote:God this is an awkward thread. I didn't really want to start one of my own to say this:

For some reason I decided to finish Dragon Ball Z. By the time I quit caring about that show, the only stuff they had finished releasing in the US was the beginning of the trunks stuff. I finished that storyline via kai to cut out 55 episodes of people powering up and have now moved on to the majin boo storyline-
Dear lord- this Shin guy is the worst god ever and my least favorite part of this whole series. He's an idiot and wholly ineffective at everything. If I were any one of the other characters, I'd question whether I wanted to live in the universe where this guy was the supreme being. It may be better to commit super saiyan suicide...

To be fair, everyone's a bit loopy in the DB universe. I'm not sure I'd want to live in a world in which Hercule/Mr. Satan is supposed to be the "Best Fighter EVAR", revered by all except those few who know him for the weakling and coward he is. But that's what guys like Goku are working with!

mrorangesoda
FROGMAN

Title: Be the leaf

Postby mrorangesoda » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:49 am

Herald wrote:
To be fair, everyone's a bit loopy in the DB universe. I'm not sure I'd want to live in a world in which Hercule/Mr. Satan is supposed to be the "Best Fighter EVAR", revered by all except those few who know him for the weakling and coward he is. But that's what guys like Goku are working with!

That seems super true to life though- the person with the best marketing will be put ahead of those who are better, but unknown.
(although it feels like the population of earth had a memory reset while the namek stuff was going on. Everyone being confused by Cell and the Cell Games when they watched pretty much the same thing on tv when the Saiyans arrived a couple years before was weird.)

sdsichero
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Liked in: 872 posts
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray

Postby sdsichero » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:24 am

mrorangesoda wrote:God this is an awkward thread. I didn't really want to start one of my own

That's why I started this one...

http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/topic87350.html

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum