Friday, August 17, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

'Aquaman' And Friends Pose For His Movie Poster

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

StrongStyleFiction

cheese

Postby StrongStyleFiction » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:16 am

I can't wait for the scene where Aquaman creates a MySpace account because all of his favorite bands are on it.

StrongStyleFiction

cheese

Postby StrongStyleFiction » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:20 am

There is also going to be a subplot where a woman with a child mistakes him for a Nickelback roadie and demands child support. Aquaman then tries to book himself on Montel Williams to prove that he is not the father of the child.

StrongStyleFiction

cheese

Postby StrongStyleFiction » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:28 am

The film ends when Aquaman creates world peace after singing a stirring rendition of Creed's "With Arms Wide Open" at the Super Bowl.

Spacedog

Expert Post Whore

Postby Spacedog » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:57 am

StrongStyleFiction wrote:The film ends when Aquaman creates world peace after singing a stirring rendition of Creed's "With Arms Wide Open" at the Super Bowl.

You forgot to mention that Orm holds a grudge against Aquaman because he believes that Arthur stole his Smash Mouth 2 CD Box Set.

Draco x

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Draco x » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:34 pm

Spacedog wrote:Regardless of the outcome, I'm still mystified by the decision to cast Momoa as Aquaman. :smt017

Agreed. I have always said that they should have cast him as Lobo as Momoa would do that role justice. Either that or probably Claw The Unconquered or Arak: Son Of Thunder, who are DC's Conan knockoffs-and yes, while most people bashed Momoa for playing in that Conan remake 7 years ago, he played a very good Conan in my opinion. However, none of this matters as the common-sense ship sailed a good while ago at Warner and DC.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:41 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Image

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:11 pm

Are Kayla Marie or Lisa Frank anyone we should know?
It's a quite a compliment that the "Finding Nemo" folks took their inspiration from that Aquaman panel.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:38 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Are Kayla Marie or Lisa Frank anyone we should know?
It's a quite a compliment that the "Finding Nemo" folks took their inspiration from that Aquaman panel.

I don't know Kayla Marie, but Lisa Frank is pretty well-known. I guess if you are old enough.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Frank_Incorporated

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:43 pm

Belle-Tain Summer

Garbage Collector

Postby Belle-Tain Summer » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:12 am

pastajoe wrote:Who says it’s leather? In the movie it would be more logical that it’s shark or seal skin, or the Atlantians developed some method to grow material.

If they come out and say it is woven kelp then we can talk.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:57 am

sdsichero wrote:I don't know Kayla Marie, but Lisa Frank is pretty well-known. I guess if you are old enough.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Frank_Incorporated

Old enough to have a pre-teen daughter ?? :lol:

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:22 pm

In defense of Wonder Woman's pits, they were much darker but Warner Bros heavily photoshopped them. As for why Diana shaves in the first place, there are videos circulating on the web showing Amazon Summer Camp: The Diana Chronicles. Apparently its quite the hit on the island and has a long waiting list.

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:41 pm

The official poster of “Aquaman” is probably the funniest thing you’ll see

Just look at that, how is anyone supposed to take Jason Momoa seriously as the fierce protector of the sea when he looks like he belongs in the “Finding Nemo” franchise?

Don’t get us wrong, Jason Momoa is ace. The poster, not so much.

https://www.shortlistdubai.com/film-tv/ ... nding-nemo

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:45 pm

leave a comment with facebook