Thursday, September 29, 2016 • Morning Edition • "For when life fails you."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Are You Content/Happy With Your Life?

Content? Happy?

Yes
74%
No
26%
  Total votes : 27

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:56 pm

Are you? Are you happy where you are, or do you want to strive for more?

I am sort of. I'm on a path I'm generally happy with but I've still got plenty to do.

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:59 pm

Happy, but I believe in continually striving for more.

Comic_Doctor

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Comic_Doctor » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:01 am

I'm happy to be alive, but aside from that, everything else is a bit fucked up right now.

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:03 am

It could use some minor tweaks here or there but other than that, I happy.

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:05 am

Probably be happier in about two years.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:22 am

I have everything I could wish for and so couldn't be happier.

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:32 am

I live from day to day doing whatever, and as a result I'd say I'm happy.

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:59 am

I chose happy but zen would probably be more accurate.

I'm more comfortable with myself right now that I've ever been in my life. My physical health has improved dramatically after years of being overweight. I'm confident in myself and my abilities professionally. I know that no matter what comes down the road at me, I'm strong enough that I can handle it.

It's a nice feeling.Might have a bad day here and there, but overall remarkably good.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:16 am

Couldn't be happier.

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:20 am

Jude Terror wrote:Couldn't be happier.

Here's some money

Hawt women

And Beer.

Can you honestly say you wouldn't be HAPPIER than now if you added more of these to your already awesome life?

John Q.

cheese

Postby John Q. » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:50 am

I don't think anybody ever has things exactly the way they want it, for example, i'll probably never have a pet dinosaur, but yeah i'm happy.

I have a nice apartment and live with two close friends, an amazing girlfriend, a decent job with good bosses, and enough money to at least partially feed my comic addiction.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:54 am

cunninglinguist wrote:Image

Here's some money

Hawt women

And Beer.

Can you honestly say you wouldn't be HAPPIER than now if you added more of these to your already awesome life?

I have a good job, working for a non-profit company that does the world some good. I'm the boss here, and I get to post on the Outhouse a lot. I have a nice family, two daughters, we do alright financially, and I still have time for some creative endeavors on the side. To top it all off, I've experienced more excitement and debauchery in my younger years than most people will in a lifetime. I'm ridiculously content. And I prefer Cider.

genetic freak

cheese

Postby genetic freak » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:05 am

toolverine wrote:Happy, but I believe in continually striving for more.

Correct answer

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:08 am

Jude Terror wrote:I have a good job, working for a non-profit company that does the world some good. I'm the boss here, and I get to post on the Outhouse a lot. I have a nice family, two daughters, we do alright financially, and I still have time for some creative endeavors on the side. To top it all off, I've experienced more excitement and debauchery in my younger years than most people will in a lifetime. I'm ridiculously content. And I prefer Cider.

I rly hope you are not my boss.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:09 am

I'm happy, but I'm also always striving for more. You can have both.

leave a comment with facebook