Friday, September 30, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Ban Herald ASAP!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Arrow Fights a Firefly

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:31 pm

doombug wrote:I swear I read it back in October that CW already picked it up for a second season?

no the CW hasn't picked up ANYTHING officially yet. It got the full first season pick up, but its not been fully picked up (as far as i know).

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:12 pm

draco x wrote:
I would agree with this statement if DC had brains.

I don't get your point... What does DC have to do with whatever Warner Brothers does with it's properties? If Disneyland decided next week to populated It's A Small World with Jedi Younglings being assaulted by rabid Ewoks, George Lucas' feelings on the matter would be irrelevant...

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Lord Simian wrote:
I don't get your point... What does DC have to do with whatever Warner Brothers does with it's properties? If Disneyland decided next week to populated It's A Small World with Jedi Younglings being assaulted by rabid Ewoks, George Lucas' feelings on the matter would be irrelevant...

i would LOVE to see It's a Small World like that

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:22 pm

Firefly himself was barely on-screen. Lucky for him though that even with 2nd & 3rd degree burns on his face he still had that dazzling smile :D

This episode was so-so .. felt like filler material. Thankfully there were a couple Ollie shirtless scenes to keep our attention :P

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:26 pm

Lord Simian wrote:

Correction, I meant to say if WB had brains. Thanks for clearifying my error.

leave a comment with facebook