Advertisement

Arrow Fights a Firefly

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 433 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Re: Arrow Fights a Firefly

Postby e_galston » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:31 pm

doombug wrote:I swear I read it back in October that CW already picked it up for a second season?

no the CW hasn't picked up ANYTHING officially yet. It got the full first season pick up, but its not been fully picked up (as far as i know).

Advertisement

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 274 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:12 pm

draco x wrote:
I would agree with this statement if DC had brains.

I don't get your point... What does DC have to do with whatever Warner Brothers does with it's properties? If Disneyland decided next week to populated It's A Small World with Jedi Younglings being assaulted by rabid Ewoks, George Lucas' feelings on the matter would be irrelevant...

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 433 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Postby e_galston » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Lord Simian wrote:
I don't get your point... What does DC have to do with whatever Warner Brothers does with it's properties? If Disneyland decided next week to populated It's A Small World with Jedi Younglings being assaulted by rabid Ewoks, George Lucas' feelings on the matter would be irrelevant...

i would LOVE to see It's a Small World like that

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 329 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:22 pm

Firefly himself was barely on-screen. Lucky for him though that even with 2nd & 3rd degree burns on his face he still had that dazzling smile :D

This episode was so-so .. felt like filler material. Thankfully there were a couple Ollie shirtless scenes to keep our attention :P
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Draco x
FROGMAN

Liked in: 313 posts

Postby Draco x » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:26 pm

Lord Simian wrote:

Correction, I meant to say if WB had brains. Thanks for clearifying my error.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum