Wednesday, August 22, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Ban Herald ASAP!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Arrow Season Six!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:56 pm

If I'm Oliver and I have a relentless FBI Agent watching my every move and hounding me at every turn and I just killed my own Nazi Doppelgänger, the very first thing that I'd be doing is wrapping that body up and dumping it on her doorstep with a note that says, "Figure it out." :smt102

Good luck explaining that to your superiors.
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:03 pm

Grayson wrote:If I'm Oliver and I have a relentless FBI Agent watching my every move and hounding me at every turn and I just killed my own Nazi Doppelgänger, the very first thing that I'd be doing is wrapping that body up and dumping it on her doorstep with a note that says, "Figure it out." :smt102

Good luck explaining that to your superiors.


Talk about ONE way to cast the blame somewhere else! 8)
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:14 pm

HNutz wrote:Talk about ONE way to cast the blame somewhere else! 8)


I mean, seriously. :lol:

What is she going to do? She's adamant that she knows that Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow, right? Well, here he is, Oliver Queen in every conceivable sense except which Earth he originated from. As an FBI Agent, how do you spin that? Oliver Queen is alive and well and mayor of Star City but you have a cadaver in your possession that is clearly Oliver Queen. Agent Watson's head would explode.
User avatar

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:35 pm

Grayson wrote:
I mean, seriously. :lol:

What is she going to do? She's adamant that she knows that Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow, right? Well, here he is, Oliver Queen in every conceivable sense except which Earth he originated from. As an FBI Agent, how do you spin that? Oliver Queen is alive and well and mayor of Star City but you have a cadaver in your possession that is clearly Oliver Queen. Agent Watson's head would explode.


Well.....she could point out that the dead Oliver was shot with an ARROW, consistent with those used by Green Arrow....

Which wouldn't explain away the corpse, but it would obscure the argument that "another" Oliver was GA. Would have been smarter for him to simply throat punch the guy.
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:49 pm

achilles wrote:Well.....she could point out that the dead Oliver was shot with an ARROW, consistent with those used by Green Arrow....

Which wouldn't explain away the corpse, but it would obscure the argument that "another" Oliver was GA. Would have been smarter for him to simply throat punch the guy.


That's easy enough to explain as well. Green Arrow fights other archers all the freaking time AND Agent Watson already knows that Oliver Queen Green Arrow is a different person than John Diggle Green Arrow, so whose to say that one Green Arrow didn't take out the other Green Arrow?! :smt102
User avatar

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:40 pm

Grayson wrote:
That's easy enough to explain as well. Green Arrow fights other archers all the freaking time AND Agent Watson already knows that Oliver Queen Green Arrow is a different person than John Diggle Green Arrow, so whose to say that one Green Arrow didn't take out the other Green Arrow?! :smt102


Still, if he'd been Batman...AND killed people, okay, if he'd been Batfleck, and a little bit smarter, almost as smart as Batman is supposed to be....he'd have just throat punched the guy. Of course, if he'd been any sort of Batman, he'd have had plans in place for an invasion of Nazi doppelgangers from an alternate Earth, and kept some anti-Nazi spray in his utility belt. :wink:

Loser, GA! :smt013 Not as good as Batman! :P
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:51 pm

Grayson wrote:
I mean, seriously. :lol:

What is she going to do? She's adamant that she knows that Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow, right? Well, here he is, Oliver Queen in every conceivable sense except which Earth he originated from. As an FBI Agent, how do you spin that? Oliver Queen is alive and well and mayor of Star City but you have a cadaver in your possession that is clearly Oliver Queen. Agent Watson's head would explode.

and we'd be rid of the worst acting/character this show has seen since season 1.
User avatar

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:18 pm

Eric Ratcliffe wrote:and we'd be rid of the worst acting/character this show has seen since season 1.


I was about to contradict this, but then I remembered season 1 had Tamoh Penikett, aka Woodface, and a terrible fucking huntress, like the kind of fucking huntress that makes you almost throw out your Birds of Prey comics. So you nailed it. She is definitely the worse actress since season 1.

In fact, just about the only nice thing I can say about her character is that at least she's not the huntress.
User avatar

StrongStyleFiction

cheese

Postby StrongStyleFiction » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:54 pm

"You're going to jail because you're a vigilante!"

"Let me tell you about my day. I went to a wedding in Central City that was invaded by Nazis from a parallel Earth, one of which was my doppelganger who I killed by shooting in the chest. If you feel like your capable of handling Nazi doppelgangers from other Earths, by all means you can take over. By the way, those Nazis also have superpowers. One can melt you with her eye-lasers while another can vibrate his hand through your heart in the blink of an eye. So, you know. That's just the kind of shit I deal with now."

"Okay but..."

"Honestly, a giant, mind-controlling starfish could show up from outer space right now and I wouldn't even blink. While you're cowering under your desk in mortal terror, I'll be back at my bunker figuring which of my trick arrows to shoot it with. I'm thinking something that explodes. Or maybe one that turns into a really, REALLY big boxing glove. I should have Mr. Terrific look into that."
User avatar

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:23 am

I wonder what exactly DID they do with the bodies?
User avatar

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:22 am

Bianco wrote:I wonder what exactly DID they do with the bodies?


They have a bulk discount with the guy from Netflix Luke Cage...
User avatar

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:04 am

Did Felicity crash Iris's wedding and thien have her own perfect wedding anyway? Now that's comedy :lol:
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:53 am

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:Did Felicity crash Iris's wedding and thien have her own perfect wedding anyway? Now that's comedy :lol:


I <3 Felicity. :-)

Loved the ending tonight too. Flash for whatever reason just REFUSES to give us the Rogues as a proper season-long big bad, so I guess this will have to do. Love the whole trope of team of good guys vs. team of counteracting bad guys. This isn't a perfect member-for-member match, but it should be pretty fun across the second half of the season.
User avatar

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:54 am

Who were all those guys?
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:00 am

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:Who were all those guys?


[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Vigilante, Anatoly, eviLaurel, Caden James, the dude eviLaurel broke out of jail in the season premiere whose name escapes me (a perfect foil for Curtis :-D), and Ricardo Diaz/their version of Richard Dragon.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arion, Google [Bot], IvCNuB4 and 37 guests