Saturday, October 20, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Putting the yellow back into journalism."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Arrow Season Six!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:55 pm

"I know you've got a lot on your plate (talk about an understatement) with Diaz , your impeachment, John... but you can't raise your voice and lose your temper."

:roll:

Wait, he broke William's project? Yeah, that's not cool.

You know what that knock reminds me of?

Image

But what it ACTUALLY was?

Image

Oh, the congressman doused Oliver with Vertigo (acting like a fear toxin).

That's going to make this impeachment meeting... interesting.

And now "Adrian" talked him into going on a suicide mission to fight Diaz and his army of cops alone.
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:15 pm

"I don't give a damn about political capital."
"You should (Quentin). You're the mayor now."

:shock:

"I need to do all of this alone!"

:roll:
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:52 pm

Fuck yeah. Stupid showrunner-driven nonsensical Ollie-logic at the end aside (“this guy has outsmarted me and my team at every turn, so the only way to beat him is to go back to being a total loner...I’ll be home for the sex, but no need for you to help me over comms in the field anymore, Felicity. Thanks, babe!” :roll:), that was damn good Arrow tonight.
User avatar

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:26 am

Yeah, but that's a pretty big but (Presumably with a writers head stuck up it
User avatar

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:08 am

This show is having the opposite problems that flash is

They have a great team with a horrible "leader"

These guys have a decent leader with a horrible team

He should be on his own
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:44 am

Interesting how they only had Wild Dog's voice and didn't show Rene's face.

Think the reasons for that were story based or just practical (i.e the actor is unavailable/has changed his appearance)?
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:46 am

So, they've released the title of the Season 6 finale (Life Sentence) and a photo..
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Image

"Finales destroy me" - Stephen Amell


From the article (which also links to a piece about the next episode, "The Dragon"):

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
"The show fundamentally changes in the finale and I think you'll see there's stuff that we were seeding back in the season premiere that finally comes to fruition here in the season finale, so you'll see that there was a very specific plan to the entire season," Guggenheim said. "We always knew that this is where we were headed to. So, hopefully in subtle ways have been teasing this all along without you realizing it. My hope is that people are surprised, but also look back and are like oh, that was kind of the only way that they could have ended the season."

Amell himself has also said that something happens that closes out the season that the show won't be able to take back. While fans have speculated that could mean that Oliver finally gets his Iron Man moment and reveals himself as Green Arrow, others have speculated that it could mean that Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) could be seriously injured, die, or, potentially, reveal that she's pregnant as each of those would be something the show wouldn't be able to go back on. With Oliver sitting at someone's hospital bedside -- and not looking horribly broken up -- it's not impossible that the Felicity theory is accurate.


It's also not impossible that someone else is injured. The heroes on Arrow are dealing with a particularly challenging villain in Ricardo Diaz and with the team fractured, Oliver impeached as mayor, and Diaz welcoming all manner of criminal enterprise into Star City -- he did say that they needed to get the word out that the city is "open for business" after all -- there are endless possibilities for what this photo might mean.


Thoughts?
User avatar

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:02 am

HNutz wrote:So, they've released the title of the Season 6 finale (Life Sentence) and a photo..
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Image

"Finales destroy me" - Stephen Amell


From the article (which also links to a piece about the next episode, "The Dragon"):

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
"The show fundamentally changes in the finale and I think you'll see there's stuff that we were seeding back in the season premiere that finally comes to fruition here in the season finale, so you'll see that there was a very specific plan to the entire season," Guggenheim said. "We always knew that this is where we were headed to. So, hopefully in subtle ways have been teasing this all along without you realizing it. My hope is that people are surprised, but also look back and are like oh, that was kind of the only way that they could have ended the season."

Amell himself has also said that something happens that closes out the season that the show won't be able to take back. While fans have speculated that could mean that Oliver finally gets his Iron Man moment and reveals himself as Green Arrow, others have speculated that it could mean that Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) could be seriously injured, die, or, potentially, reveal that she's pregnant as each of those would be something the show wouldn't be able to go back on. With Oliver sitting at someone's hospital bedside -- and not looking horribly broken up -- it's not impossible that the Felicity theory is accurate.


It's also not impossible that someone else is injured. The heroes on Arrow are dealing with a particularly challenging villain in Ricardo Diaz and with the team fractured, Oliver impeached as mayor, and Diaz welcoming all manner of criminal enterprise into Star City -- he did say that they needed to get the word out that the city is "open for business" after all -- there are endless possibilities for what this photo might mean.


Thoughts?


I won't be horribly broken up if any one of them leave/die except for Quinton.....and maybe Felicity, her character has actually improved over the season
User avatar

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:58 am

HNutz wrote:So, they've released the title of the Season 6 finale (Life Sentence) and a photo..
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Image

"Finales destroy me" - Stephen Amell


From the article (which also links to a piece about the next episode, "The Dragon"):

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
"The show fundamentally changes in the finale and I think you'll see there's stuff that we were seeding back in the season premiere that finally comes to fruition here in the season finale, so you'll see that there was a very specific plan to the entire season," Guggenheim said. "We always knew that this is where we were headed to. So, hopefully in subtle ways have been teasing this all along without you realizing it. My hope is that people are surprised, but also look back and are like oh, that was kind of the only way that they could have ended the season."

Amell himself has also said that something happens that closes out the season that the show won't be able to take back. While fans have speculated that could mean that Oliver finally gets his Iron Man moment and reveals himself as Green Arrow, others have speculated that it could mean that Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) could be seriously injured, die, or, potentially, reveal that she's pregnant as each of those would be something the show wouldn't be able to go back on. With Oliver sitting at someone's hospital bedside -- and not looking horribly broken up -- it's not impossible that the Felicity theory is accurate.


It's also not impossible that someone else is injured. The heroes on Arrow are dealing with a particularly challenging villain in Ricardo Diaz and with the team fractured, Oliver impeached as mayor, and Diaz welcoming all manner of criminal enterprise into Star City -- he did say that they needed to get the word out that the city is "open for business" after all -- there are endless possibilities for what this photo might mean.


Thoughts?


They import Iris as team leader, so now she is the Green Arrow.
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:03 am

What does it say about the CW when Barry Allen, Jefferson Pierce, Rip Hunter (he WAS locked up, right?) and potentially Oliver Queen are sent to jail... ALL IN THE SAME SEASON?!?

achilles wrote:
They import Iris as team leader, so now she is the Green Arrow.


Image
User avatar

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:01 am

achilles wrote:
They import Iris as team leader, so now she is the Green Arrow.


Only if she blows up in an airplane like Ollie did in the comics.
User avatar

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:06 am

Bianco wrote:
Only if she blows up in an airplane like Ollie did in the comics.


Would you accept Felicity nuking another city?
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:10 am

achilles wrote:
Would you accept Felicity nuking another city?


Eh... Iris (via the Flash and "Flashtime") would survive...
User avatar

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:32 am

achilles wrote:
Would you accept Felicity nuking another city?


Possibly if it's in New Jersey
User avatar

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:50 am

HNutz wrote:
Eh... Iris (via the Flash and "Flashtime") would survive...


The cockroaches always do...

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: achilles, FaceBook [Linkcheck], GLX, SporkBot and 66 guests