Wednesday, October 17, 2018 • Evening Edition • "All nerds welcome. Bring your own toilet paper."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Arrow Season Six!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:51 am

Bianco wrote:
Possibly if it's in New Jersey

But Iris' mother lived in New Jersey!

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:48 am

achilles wrote:
But Iris' mother lived in New Jersey!

Even more reason both for living in Jersey & spawning Iris, 'cause its sure as heck not Joe's fault

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:51 pm

COOL Dragon logo!

Guess this one is all about Diaz. 8)

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:11 pm

OMG I have never been so bored by an ep in 6 seasons. Even in the absolute depths of S4 I never felt an episode was as big a time-wasting misstep as this one.

I award this episode no points, and may God have mercy on its soul.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:10 am

It was bad enough that they subjected us to an all-Diaz episode but then they had the gall to bring back Crying Felicity !!

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:18 am

Better than a crying Terrific

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:33 am

chap22 wrote:OMG I have never been so bored by an ep in 6 seasons. Even in the absolute depths of S4 I never felt an episode was as big a time-wasting misstep as this one.

I award this episode no points, and may God have mercy on its soul.

I did find myself skipping through a lot of it. Diaz is not interesting enough to have an origin story. Nor did I really care about his motivations, nothing original

Johnnie Torch

cheese

Postby Johnnie Torch » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:31 am

Yeah, this one was a bit of a let down. Especially compared to last week, which I thought was honestly one of the best episodes in recent years.

Black Siren continues to be an enigma. She seems put off by the excessive force of Diaz, but still goes along without batting an eye.

Oliver promises to always come back.....again.

Honestly speaking, this week has been pretty mediocre for CW shows all around. :smt102

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:05 am

Johnnie Torch wrote:Yeah, this one was a bit of a let down. Especially compared to last week, which I thought was honestly one of the best episodes in recent years.

Black Siren continues to be an enigma. She seems put off by the excessive force of Diaz, but still goes along without batting an eye.

Oliver promises to always come back.....again.

Honestly speaking, this week has been pretty mediocre for CW shows all around. :smt102

Well that's because Legends got the short end of the season stick.

Not that I mind shorter seasons or at least divide storylines, so you deal with one threat for the first few episodes and a second during the other half of the season

Some of these things tend to drag out over 24 episodes

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:07 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:It was bad enough that they subjected us to an all-Diaz episode but then they had the gall to bring back Crying Felicity !!

To be fair if I was fired by my spouse I probably wouldn't be too happy about it.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:49 am

Johnnie Torch wrote:Yeah, this one was a bit of a let down. Especially compared to last week, which I thought was honestly one of the best episodes in recent years.

She seemed shaken when Diaz set fire to that guy.

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:38 am

She was really evil (or trying to be good?)she's would have just knocked Diaz off the roof with her screem.

Honestly at this point super powered people shouldn't be having this much trouble with a glorified drug dealer

Johnnie Torch

cheese

Postby Johnnie Torch » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:29 pm

Bianco wrote:She was really evil (or trying to be good?)she's would have just knocked Diaz off the roof with her screem.

Honestly at this point super powered people shouldn't be having this much trouble with a glorified drug dealer

Yeah, that's kinda the problem with Arrow. They do the "Street Level" villains, and it gets boring, but then they do the bigger threats like Dahrk & Ra's and everyone gets like "That's too much for a guy with a bow and arrows." Vigilante was a pretty good concept, before they wrecked it.

The problem with Black Siren is that they seem to want to keep her on the verge of a Face turn, but none of her actions warrant it. I mean, you Canary Cried a guy's brain into jelly. Now you're gonna get squeamish 'cause Diaz lit some dude on fire? :smt102 What exactly is "too much" for her? I'm not sure.

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:58 pm

The problem with Black Siren is that they seem to want to keep her on the verge of a Face turn, but none of her actions warrant it. I mean, you Canary Cried a guy's brain into jelly. Now you're gonna get squeamish 'cause Diaz lit some dude on fire? :smt102 What exactly is "too much" for her? I'm not sure.

I think it's the writers' not too subtle way of saying that her NuDad it's becoming a good influence on her and now she's feeling conflicted. However they are making it seem so oblivious to try and keep you guessing will she/ won't she

I'm guessing the turning point will have something to do with Nu big sister returning for the finale

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:36 pm

Okay, I was just happy to see that Oliver CAN BEAT Diaz! 8)

(He's better trained, of course, but still... )

And Diaz cheating in their hand to hand fight is going to hurt him in the long run.

Looks like all of his allies are... rethinking things. That's going to be his downfall, I'm thinking.

Speaking of his allies... WHY IS LAUREL SCARED OF DIAZ?!? She wasn't this scared when she was working with Zoom. And Zoom was SCARY!

One sonic scream and Diaz is done.

I dunno.

(Speaking of Laurel, it's surprising that she's a meta and had powers in every reality we've seen but our own...)

"My trial starts May 3rd." (Heh.. It's next Thursday, when Arrow comes on). Thanks, Diaz. :roll:

Hope this trial is written better than Barry's.

The preview shows Laurel on the stand (being asked about the identity of the Green Arrow) and the Green Arrow busting in to the trial and SOMEONE (Roy? Tommy? RAGMAN?? I couldn't quite tell) unmasking himself.

Anyone think they might ACTUALLY send Oliver to jail?

It would certainly be "shocking", but it would be even more surprising if Barry didn't go into a prison TWICE in the last 12 months.

Kinda reminds me of that time Bruce Wayne went to jail, too...

leave a comment with facebook