Wednesday, October 17, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "The CBR of comic book journalism."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Arrow Season Six!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:27 pm

Arrow returns Thursday night at 9:00.

Unlike the other shows, we haven't really heard a lot about the upcoming season of Arrow.

Slade will return (I believe that's been confirmed) and I doubt that anyone on the island doesn't make it.

I'm hoping to see more Vigilante this season.

Any thoughts before it starts?

Draco x

Hopscotch

Postby Draco x » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:10 pm

I understand that Richard Dragon-The Ricardo Diaz version to be exact-is supposed to be the main villain which I am not thrilled about as I liked Richard Dragon better as a hero than a villain which is based on the New 52 iteration. Hopefully they do more with the CW version than just make him a cliche strawman villain that gets the bodybag treatment at the end of the season.

StrongStyleFiction

cheese

Postby StrongStyleFiction » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:11 pm

If they stick to the basic structure of season 5, it should be fine. The first season without flashbacks should really be interesting. I'm glad we haven't heard a lot about it. They got back on track with what was their second best season. Let's hope they keep it up.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:17 pm

"Tribute," the episode of Arrow premiering on Thursday, Oct. 19.

Here's how the network describes the episode:

"Oliver (Stephen Amell) tries to balance being the mayor, the Green Arrow and a father to William (guest-star Jack Moore). Anatoly (guest-star David Nykl) returns to Star City with a deadly agenda."

Laura Belsey directed the episode, with story by Adam Schwartz and teleplay by Marc Guggenheim and Beth Schwartz.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:37 pm

I'd love to see Anatoly as the Big Bad for the season, maybe with Vigilante as his enforcer.

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:55 pm

It's been coming a long time

StrongStyleFiction

cheese

Postby StrongStyleFiction » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:02 pm

Either Anatoly is the big bad and Ollie has to take him down, or they setup a redemption arc. Perhaps both. I'm good with either.

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:03 pm

And flashbacks of season 1 of arrow!

Said no one.

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:15 pm

The good thing about this season is that I no longer have to race back from my LCS to make the 8:00 start time on Wednesdays :lol:

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:42 pm

So since Prometheus turned out to be Adrian Chase but Adrian Chase is Vigilante in the comics, does that mean that Vigilante is Tommy? :smt102

holtom2000

dINGO

Postby holtom2000 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:43 pm

i can't find this on my guide here in Canada.. i hate how they move that show around .. along with flash and legends (i've given up on supergirl)

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:53 pm

Grayson wrote:So since Prometheus turned out to be Adrian Chase but Adrian Chase is Vigilante in the comics, does that mean that Vigilante is Tommy? :smt102

No Earth 2 Moira Queen.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:54 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:No Earth 2 Moira Queen.

Earth 2 has their hands in everything! :shock:

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:22 am

So, Supergirl was just unlikable and there was way too much lesbian wedding drama going on.

Iris was a controlling, bossy bitch to Team Flash (for 6 months, it seems like).

Vixen was only in Legends of Tomorrow for 30 seconds but was okay (but her powers seemed... off).

Let's see how Arrow stacks up tonight.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:22 pm

I'm really worried because we haven't seen Diggle at all yet. :cry:

leave a comment with facebook