Advertisement

I'm backing Cheney on this one.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 1 post

I'm backing Cheney on this one.

Postby Starlord » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:31 pm

So I just saw this clip of Dick Cheney discussing his heritage and admited that his ancestors on both sides had Cheney's in them.

"And we didn't even live in West Virginia". He said with an actual chuckle. A real one!

Now they are demanding an apology.

If a comedian had said that, it would have been funny. I thought it was funny. The man actually showed a sense of humor for once! It was funny. And I have cousins from West Virginia. And I have fooled around with two of them, a long time ago. So there!

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

Advertisement

Carrie

Liked in: 61 posts

Re: I'm backing Cheney on this one.

Postby Carrie » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:36 pm

starlord wrote:So I just saw this clip of Dick Cheney discussing his heritage and admited that his ancestors on both sides had Cheney's in them.

"And we didn't even live in West Virginia". He said with an actual chuckle. A real one!

Now they are demanding an apology.

If a comedian had said that, it would have been funny. I thought it was funny. The man actually showed a sense of humor for once! It was funny. And I have cousins from West Virginia. And I have fooled around with two of them, a long time ago. So there!

Kerny? Is that you? :shock:

superfictious
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Liked in: 180 posts
Title: superfictious.wordpress.com

Postby superfictious » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:36 pm

For an acerbic asshat, Cheney really does have a great sense of humor. I guess a byproduct of decades of inbreeding is not being able to take a joke.

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:40 pm

Black_Kryptonian wrote:For an acerbic asshat, Cheney really does have a great sense of humor. I guess a byproduct of decades of inbreeding is not being able to take a joke.

Now that I know who you really were at the other place, let me say... I missed you. ;-)

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

superfictious
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:42 pm

starlord wrote:Now that I know who you really were at the other place, let me say... I missed you. ;-)

Aww...I feel all hot and gooey inside. I don't know if it's my emotions or the heated KY.

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:44 pm

Black_Kryptonian wrote:Aww...I feel all hot and gooey inside. I don't know if it's my emotions or the heated KY.

You have heated lube inside? :shock:

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:44 pm

Black_Kryptonian wrote:Aww...I feel all hot and gooey inside. I don't know if it's my emotions or the heated KY.

hey, either way, baby, it mean a good fifteen minutes for me! :D

john lewis hawk
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 277 posts
Title: not here

Postby john lewis hawk » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:45 pm

I agree with you, Starlord, but I can see the other point of view too as he's in charge and shouldn't make fun of everyone under him. That said, I think everyone's made that joke so it shouldn't matter.

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:47 pm

john lewis wrote:I agree with you, Starlord, but I can see the other point of view too as he's in charge and shouldn't make fun of everyone under him. That said, I think everyone's made that joke so it shouldn't matter.

well, actually I use Arkansas, since I have relatives in WV, but the guy didn't even seem like the same demon that we've known for the last eight years. He actually seemed human when he said it.

superfictious
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:56 pm

Carrie wrote:You have heated lube inside? :shock:

Friction + KY + Starlord =

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:02 pm

john lewis wrote:he's in charge and shouldn't make fun of everyone under him.

Does anyone else see the irony here? :-D

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Liked in: 6 posts

Postby Wisdom000 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:04 pm

starlord wrote: And I have cousins from West Virginia. And I have fooled around with two of them, a long time ago. So there!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
homocest.......... thats the worst kind of incest....... :shock: :shock:
Anti-Organized Religion, Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Rights with limits, Pro-Legalization of Drugs-Prostitution-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Gay Marriage,

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 282 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:05 pm

Wisdom000 wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
homocest.......... thats the worst kind of incest....... :shock: :shock:

No, it's the best. Because it's the only kind that doesn't lead to one eyed mutant kids.

Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.---
The Teachings of Pawl Monk'Dib

Monkey, I like your style!
--Lex Luthor

Zenguru wrote:I trust Lord Simian's word more than my friend.

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Liked in: 6 posts

Postby Wisdom000 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:08 pm

Lord Simian wrote:No, it's the best. Because it's the only kind that doesn't lead to one eyed mutant kids.

Good point...........

HOMOCEST FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :-D
Anti-Organized Religion, Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Rights with limits, Pro-Legalization of Drugs-Prostitution-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Gay Marriage,

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:14 pm

Lord Simian wrote:No, it's the best. Because it's the only kind that doesn't lead to one eyed mutant kids.

You're wisdom and logic once again makes me proud to be a member of the MWO. All Hail The Lord of the Monkey's. :-D

and I was fifteen at the time. I would have done anything at anytime. :roll:

leave a comment with facebook

Next

Return to The Asylum