* Listening to the main title from CHILDREN OF DUNE, by
Brian Tyler, again and again. I may have a sickness.
* This, even though I had to buy it on iTunes, which I
* But I refused to buy it on CD because I am currently
refusing to buy CDs. I tell people it's because I'm
experimenting with digital consumption. The truth is
that my office and much of the rest of the house is
filled with CDs and I can't fit any more in so I'm buying
everything on mp3 instead.
* I am also offended that I had to buy the new Love Is
All on iTunes and the new Bees on fucking 7Digital,
which is DRM *and" WMA. Emusic needs a fucking
* And I couldn't find a working pay-download of
Grinderman AT ALL. And so a friend ripped it for me.
And it turns out that I absolutely bloody hate it.
* I don't "get" Twitter yet. I suspect this is because I
have no friends.
* "Plasmonics" is an actual word.
* Yet another BLACK SUMMER interview:http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/004014387.cfm
* Jean Snow and I have both mentioned this online:http://www.pdf-mags.com/
The return of the PDF magazine. Not that it ever really went
away, but it seems like design energy online has tipped back
to it from the Flash-based magazine.
* More later.