Wednesday, November 14, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Resistance is futile."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Bad Times at the El Royale

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:20 pm

Was freaking amazing. Best new movie this year I've seen (so far).Some great set-ups that weave all over the place where you really don't know where this is going. And the twists are earned and aren't over the top with the hints sprinkled all over the place.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:34 am

I keep seeing the TV spots for this. Looks interesting. It's on my list of movies to see.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:00 am

My wife and I had a rare date night last week, so we went to see this without knowing anything about it before hand. We were pleasantly surprised. Loved the mystery. Love the cast (minus the "sisters"). Good stuff!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 pm

Grayson wrote:My wife and I had a rare date night last week, so we went to see this without knowing anything about it before hand. We were pleasantly surprised. Loved the mystery. Love the cast (minus the "sisters"). Good stuff!

Eh, I liked the twist with the sisters because we wouldn't have gotten Ultimate Thor showing up.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:48 am

Zechs wrote:Eh, I liked the twist with the sisters because we wouldn't have gotten Ultimate Thor showing up.

Meh. Neither actress was particularly captivating and their characters were lost among other, far more interesting arcs and back stories. Yeah, Hemsworth character was interesting but because I didn't care about the sisters, it was hard to care about his reasons for being there.

leave a comment with facebook