Thursday, June 30, 2016 • Evening Edition • "This is not rocket science, people. Get a grip."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Sa-mi bagi mana-n cur si sa-mi faci laba la cacat

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:38 am

And other insults from around the world.
User avatar

Jonathan

Expert Post Whore

Postby Jonathan » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:53 am

Elif air ab dinikh!

I have a feeling that won't be an insult to Starlord, though. :lol:
User avatar

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:55 am

Jonathan wrote:Elif air ab dinikh!

I have a feeling that won't be an insult to Starlord, though. :lol:


Chupe mantequilla de mi culo
User avatar

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:56 am



You know.. I just realized the one in the thread title is the Romanian one.

I'm.. in.. Romania.. :shock:

jza1218

Postby jza1218 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:57 am

You fuck your mother...in the ASS!!!
User avatar

Jonathan

Expert Post Whore

Postby Jonathan » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:02 am

DaReekstah wrote:You know.. I just realized the one in the thread title is the Romanian one.

I'm.. in.. Romania.. :shock:


Well, duh.

It WAS directed at you.
User avatar

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:04 am

Jonathan wrote:Well, duh.

It WAS directed at you.


I repeat.. Chupe mantequilla de mi culo! :x :x
User avatar

Jonathan

Expert Post Whore

Postby Jonathan » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:06 am

DaReekstah wrote:I repeat.. Chupe mantequilla de mi culo! :x :x


I just LOLed at reading that with a child's voice and looking at your avatar. :lol:

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:30 pm

DaReekstah wrote:You know.. I just realized the one in the thread title is the Romanian one.

I'm.. in.. Romania.. :shock:


More importantly you.. are.. Romanian. I was hoping you could explain...
User avatar

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:34 pm

Carrie wrote:More importantly you.. are.. Romanian.


Not by choice. :x

And I can't even speak the language. I was like.. 7 when I left the motherland, and I've only been back to the old country twice since then. :cry:

By gawd, I am an American!

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:34 pm

DaReekstah wrote:Not by choice. :x

And I can't even speak the language. I was like.. 6 when I left the motherland, and I've only been back to the old country twice since then. :cry:

By gawd, I am an American!


ASK YOUR MOM! :twisted:

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:37 pm

DaReekstah wrote:And I can't even speak the language.


Wait...you can't even speak your native tongue, but you CAN speak Hungarian? :?
User avatar

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:45 pm

Carrie wrote:Wait...you can't even speak your native tongue, but you CAN speak Hungarian? :?


Yeah, it's complicated...

The part of Romania that I'm from was part of Hungary pre-WW2, but it was awarded to Romania after the war. So the region has alot of mixed people, and almost everyone can speak both languages. My mom came from a Hungarian family, and my Dad a Romanian one.. but I didn't see my Dad for like, 3 years before we came to the US, because he went ahead before us to try and get settled. We didn't have alot of money to all move at once, and he was the only one who could get a visa to go (the Romanian government wasn't really letting people go, as I think it was still a communism).. so I didn't see my Dad at all for those 3 years before me, my mom, and my sister came to the US to join him. So, basically we spoke almost nothing but Hungarian at home.

And by the time we were all here together, my parents wanted me to learn English so we spoke English at home. And I dunno.. somewhere along the line I just forgot how to speak Romanian.

It's funny though, because I have no accent at all, but my sister does.

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:53 pm

DaReekstah wrote:Yeah, it's complicated...

The part of Romania that I'm from was part of Hungary pre-WW2, but it was awarded to Romania after the war. So the region has alot of mixed people, and almost everyone can speak both languages. My mom came from a Hungarian family, and my Dad a Romanian one.. but I didn't see my Dad for like, 3 years before we came to the US, because he went ahead before us to try and get settled. We didn't have alot of money to all move at once, and he was the only one who could get a visa to go (the Romanian government wasn't really letting people go, as I think it was still a communism).. so I didn't see my Dad at all for those 3 years before me, my mom, and my sister came to the US to join him. So, basically we spoke almost nothing but Hungarian at home.

And by the time we were all here together, my parents wanted me to learn English so we spoke English at home. And I dunno.. somewhere along the line I just forgot how to speak Romanian.

It's funny though, because I have no accent at all, but my sister does.


Ahhh gotcha. Yeah, not a whole lot of freedoms under Ceauşescu.

How old was your sister when you moved?
User avatar

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:56 pm

Carrie wrote:Ahhh gotcha. Yeah, not a whole lot of freedoms under Ceauşescu.

How old was your sister when you moved?


14, I think.. and I was 7.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DarthEwok, Earth-2 NoctourneM, GiveWarAChance, Glacier16, Google [Bot], Grayson, Liam Moorhart, sdsichero and 45 guests

cron