Sunday, September 25, 2016 • Evening Edition • "The comic book industry's inflamed butthole."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Beer thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

DoctorStupid

Inhouser

Postby DoctorStupid » Thu May 02, 2013 9:22 am

So some of you may already know, I'm a huge beer fanatic. I'm working on a business plan to open a brewery here in Florida right now in fact. Since craft beer is so popular these days, I figured a lot of you guys are probably into it too so I thought it might be fun to have a thread where everyone can post what beer that recently had and how they liked it! I shall start.

Beer Advocate Link:
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/252/712

Sooooooo good. I've had three brews by Weihenstephaner, and this one is by far the best, in my opinion. All of their stuff is highly rated world class beer, but this one was just so perfect. Very crisp and easy to drink. Highly recommended.

MistaT

penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Thu May 02, 2013 9:34 am

I recently had a six pack of this when I was broke down in Houston a couple of weeks ago. Had a really good flavor.

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Thu May 02, 2013 9:35 am

Had some of this last weekend, solely because I liked the name. Very solid stout, not the best I've had but close.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Thu May 02, 2013 9:37 am

I never acquired a taste for beer. :cry:

Schlemmer

Rain Partier

Postby Schlemmer » Thu May 02, 2013 9:55 am

Schlemmer

Rain Partier

Postby Schlemmer » Thu May 02, 2013 10:01 am

Over Spring Break, I started drinking Chimay beer, which is a Trappist beer (made by monks)

It's a strong beer, which I did like, but it would have to take some getting used to, plus it has all these pairings you're supposed to make with it (certain cheeses, red meat, etc.)

My pretentious meter starts running when I gotta have a chart to drink my beer

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu May 02, 2013 10:15 am

My favourite brewery is right down the road from my house but I don't drink beer anymore since I converted.

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Thu May 02, 2013 10:57 am

domestic, I'll go:

MistaT

penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Thu May 02, 2013 11:09 am

CountD wrote:Image

I drank a lot of Bit Burger when I was in Germany, I haven't seen it here in the states.

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Thu May 02, 2013 11:14 am

MistaT wrote:
I drank a lot of Bit Burger when I was in Germany, I haven't seen it here in the states.

you have to special order it thru your liquor store. :wink:

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Thu May 02, 2013 11:15 am

Really like this one, had it again a few days ago:

It's a smoke-beer. Ends up tasting like Bacon!

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Thu May 02, 2013 11:22 am

MistaT

penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Thu May 02, 2013 11:30 am

Lord Simian wrote:Really like this one, had it again a few days ago:

It's a smoke-beer. Ends up tasting like Bacon!

We really need to get you into some sort of Bacon-aholics Anonymous group. :lol:

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Thu May 02, 2013 11:32 am

MistaT wrote:
We really need to get you into some sort of Bacon-aholics Anonymous group. :lol:

Anonymous my ass. Bacon, and proud.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Thu May 02, 2013 11:37 am

I love bacon. But I really don't want my beer to taste of it.

leave a comment with facebook