Advertisement

Being fat damages sperm.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Spidey-Man

Liked in: 61 posts

Postby Spidey-Man » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:13 pm

Thunderstorm wrote:There's been enough scientific evidence to have BGH banned in other countries. There's been a huge media blackout on the studies and the cancer link in the US to hide that though.

Other countries are even more susceptible to bullshit science than we often are.

Advertisement

superfictious
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Liked in: 180 posts
Title: superfictious.wordpress.com

Postby superfictious » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:14 pm

Thunderstorm wrote:I thought that looked out of place. lol

I'm surprised no one jumped on it in that thread. People are here are getting soft. :P

Spidey-Man

Postby Spidey-Man » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:16 pm

Canada, for example banned it even though they found it was not harmful

In summary, with one exception, the panel finds no biologically plausible reason for concern about human safety if rbST were to be approved for sale in Canada. The only exception to this statement is the occurrence of an antibody reaction (possible hypersensitivity) in a subchronic (90-day) study of rbST oral toxicity in rats that resulted in one test animal developing an antibody response at low dose (0.1 mg/kg/day) after 14 weeks.
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/vet/issues-enjeux/rbst-stbr/rep_rcpsc-rap_crmcc-eng.php

Thunderstorm
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 5 posts
Title: Whitest Poster 2010!!

Postby Thunderstorm » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:19 pm

Spiderrob wrote:Other countries are even more susceptible to bullshit science than we often are.

Well, I am not a scientist, so either answer could be right. Still, it looks suspicious to me given the press it gets elsewhere and how it's not even mentioned here. And given what we DO know about the chemicals in 90% of the foods you see in the grocery store, it's kinda hard to doubt negative side-effects in any added ingredient.

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 207 posts
Title: Forum Manager

Postby nietoperz » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:10 am

People really have no idea about what they eat. Calories are not bad in and of themselves - they are units of energy that need to be burned off. Eat normally and exercise normally and calories are not an issue.

We need sugars and fats to survive, but the right sugars and fats. We need to eat fresh fruit and leafy green veg every day. We need to watch our salt intake. It's not just about avoiding candy and drinking diet sodas, but people don't realise this.

outsider
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 625 posts
Title: Absent
Formerly: Daddy Longlegs, Max Power

Postby outsider » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:24 am

lancer_man wrote:We have those. Companies have to provide ingredient lists and health information on packaging now.
Not really. Two weeks ago, my wife attended a seminar on treating autism and it specifically went into dietary concerns. They said that U.S. companies aren't required to be more specific than "artificial flavorings" and some get by with simply "flavorings". Consumers have the right to ask the company what those flavorings are, but the company has the right to refuse to provide that information.
nietoperz wrote:We need to watch our salt intake.
That's the biggie, imo. Look at the sodium count in those meals-of-convenience (either frozen or dry-packaged like Ramen Noodles).
-

Deux

Postby Deux » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:33 am

Yes, but salt is delicious.

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:40 am

Trust me, nobody needed to do a study for me to know that not being fat will improve the quality of the semen I get. ;)

Deux

Postby Deux » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:45 am

Carrie wrote:Trust me, nobody needed to do a study for me to know that not being fat will improve the quality of the semen I get. ;)

You sound like some kind of semen broker.

"Got some quality semen here! The balls were attached to a body weighing under 150lbs! Prime shit, get it while its hot. This cum won't be long for the market, folks, trust old Jizz Expert Carrie! I know quality sperm!"

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:47 am

Destiny Frankenstein wrote:You sound like some kind of semen broker.

"Got some quality semen here! The balls were attached to a body weighing under 150lbs! Prime shit, get it while its hot. This cum won't be long for the market, folks, trust old Jizz Expert Carrie! I know quality sperm!"

Now that would be an awesome job! Where do I sign up?

Deux

Postby Deux » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:48 am

Carrie wrote:Now that would be an awesome job! Where do I sign up?

You would want to handle strange men's cum all day and sell it? What happened to you, man?

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:50 am

Destiny Frankenstein wrote:You would want to handle strange men's cum all day and sell it? What happened to you, man?

I'd put it in decorative jars! And I would be VERY selective about whose sperm I sold!

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:08 am

cncoyle wrote:That's the biggie, imo. Look at the sodium count in those meals-of-convenience (either frozen or dry-packaged like Ramen Noodles).

Yes, not to mention fast food 'restaurants.' McDonalds and Burger King have the high-salt, saturated fat and mystery ingredient / meat trifecta going for them.

Thunderstorm
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 5 posts
Title: Whitest Poster 2010!!

Postby Thunderstorm » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:10 am

Carrie wrote:I'd put it in decorative jars! And I would be VERY selective about whose sperm I sold!

I could supply you with a lot of sperm. I just wasted some actually, but had I known you were in the market, I could have saved it for you.

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:12 am

Thunderstorm wrote:I could supply you with a lot of sperm. I just wasted some actually, but had I known you were in the market, I could have saved it for you.

She should send you some decorative jars to aim at...

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum