Advertisement

Beware the Batman: First Villains Image

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

MrBlack
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 73 posts

Re: Beware the Batman: First Villains Image

Postby MrBlack » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:22 pm

MrBlack wrote:I'll wait and see. The most recent GL series looked like crap too and it's been shockingly good.

A more pertinent example: The Batman was not well received when it initally debuted, and while it certainly had its fair share of growing pains, it evolved into a pretty good show.

Advertisement

Rockman
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 366 posts
Formerly: AMS

Re: Beware the Batman: First Villains Image

Postby Rockman » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:47 pm

People are judging this show based on appearance alone.

I wish I could get a time machine to remind you guys of what people were saying when Brave and the Bold was first announced. Fans were pretty adamant against that show.

Or Mr. Black's example with the The Batman, even though it took a couple of years that show got pretty good.

Ultimately DC animation has had a lot more hits than misses, I don't think it's a good idea to count this show out before we see a few episodes of it at least.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum