Sunday, December 4, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Comics: we give a crap!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Big Brother 2014

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Evan Meadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Evan Meadow » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:09 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:The detonators buy into their own BS, they all think (save for Cody) that America will think Cody will be a hero for evicting Donny.

lol

Not quite BS. They've no doubt got the initial reaction we all had when we first saw him. "Crap Duck Dynasty in the BB house". They think we all hate him for that alone and probably think his videos have already had him say something along their lines.

Little do they know he's the Anti Duck Dynasty

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:52 am

Evan Meadow wrote:
Not quite BS. They've no doubt got the initial reaction we all had when we first saw him. "Crap Duck Dynasty in the BB house". They think we all hate him for that alone and probably think his videos have already had him say something along their lines.

Little do they know he's the Anti Duck Dynasty

Caleb still believed he is a military vet/special ops (by how he folds his clothes, etc) and most likely a silver star winner from the gulf war (according to Caleb, he's old enough). He even said, if Donny told him he is a silver star recipient he would never vote against him.

The rest of the detonators think he's a Harvard professor/doctor.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:43 pm

I will say Caleb is far more entertaining when he's not pining over Amber.

He's still a dill hole, but an entertaining dill hole.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:50 pm

Someone yelled over the walls that Frankie was the saboteur and Caleb heard it and is pissed...

that Frankie framed Zach.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:03 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Someone yelled over the walls that Frankie was the saboteur and Caleb heard it and is pissed...

that Frankie framed Zach.

:lol:

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:03 pm

"Frankie is the saboteur and cannot be trusted" is what was yelled.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:06 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:"Frankie is the saboteur and cannot be trusted" is what was yelled.

Well America has been voting for Team America to perform very Saboteur-like missions, so technically whoever yelled that isn't wrong. :smt102

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:07 pm

Grayson wrote:
Well America has been voting for Team America to perform very Saboteur-like missions, so technically whoever yelled that isn't wrong. :smt102

Both Caleb and Cody heard it.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:08 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Both Caleb and Cody heard it.

Interesting. Has Cody used the POV yet?

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:15 pm

Grayson wrote:
Interesting. Has Cody used the POV yet?

No. And probably won't because they convinced themselves it was a Donny fan yelling a lie to save Donny.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:18 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:No. And probably won't because they convinced themselves it was a Donny fan yelling a lie to save Donny.

Well, let's just cross our fingers and hope that a few more fans yell some truths about Frankie before the POV Ceremony.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:55 pm

Plan in motion to save Donny.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:07 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Plan in motion to save Donny.

I'm reading about it now. I just hope that both Derrick and Frankie are being sincere about wanting to keep him although I am inclined to believe Derrick.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:11 pm

Grayson wrote:
I'm reading about it now. I just hope that both Derrick and Frankie are being sincere about wanting to keep him.

I think so. They wouldn't talk bout it by themselves otherwise. It's smarter to keep Donny over Nicole. Seriously, if an endurance is next week a small girl usually win.

And cbs will feel dumb, because a twist flopped.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:14 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:I think so. They wouldn't talk bout it by themselves otherwise. It's smarter to keep Donny over Nicole. Seriously, if an endurance is next week a small girl usually win.

I don't have any problem believing that Derrick actually wants to save Donny over Nicole. It's Frankie that I have problems with.

And cbs will feel dumb, because a twist flopped.

They should be happy knowing that this twist has lasted longer than some of their other lame twists, like the saboteur.

leave a comment with facebook