Advertisement

Big Brother 2014

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

BubbaKanoosh
User avatar
2009 Most Valuable Poster
 
Posts: 36021
Likes: 503 posts
Liked in: 700 posts
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 am
Formerly: BRBKanoosh


Re: Big Brother 2014

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:22 pm

Grayson wrote:
I don't have any problem believing that Derrick actually wants to save Donny over Nicole. It's Frankie that I have problems with.



They should be happy knowing that this twist has lasted longer than some of their other lame twists, like the saboteur.


The coming back for a week? It last bout the same time I suppose lol

And Frankie brought it up, so I believe it. I think he realizes that Donny is loved, and saving him = love for Frankie.

Advertisement

Grayson
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 8466
Likes: 555 posts
Liked in: 995 posts
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 am
Location: The Darkest Timeline
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie


Re: Big Brother 2014

Postby Grayson » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:25 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:The coming back for a week? It last bout the same time I suppose lol


Oh! :oops:
ImageImageImage

IvCNuB4
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 10942
Likes: 512 posts
Liked in: 344 posts
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:51 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !


Re: Big Brother 2014

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:38 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
And Frankie brought it up, so I believe it. I think he realizes that Donny is loved, and saving him = love for Frankie.


Frankie is playing hardball now. I suppose it's required game-play to make it to the end but he really grated on me this week. "Oh, I think we should put on a show" :roll:

I loved it when his "extraordinary counting prowess" got him booted first out of the Veto competition :lol:
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

HNutz likes this post.

BubbaKanoosh
User avatar
2009 Most Valuable Poster
 
Posts: 36021
Likes: 503 posts
Liked in: 700 posts
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 am
Formerly: BRBKanoosh


Re: Big Brother 2014

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:44 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:
Frankie is playing hardball now. I suppose it's required game-play to make it to the end but he really grated on me this week. "Oh, I think we should put on a show" :roll:


My post was referring to convo that happened AFTER the show..

Also, I love that show of Frankie putting making on in the DR lol It's like the producers were rehearsin the questions with him and he didn't realize they were going to use that clip lol he came off like such a dick.

But Donny's DR's and Frankie's attitude made it so they lost the challenge, no matter how good the challenge was (and it wasn't. it was sooo bad).

I think them losing just result in them changing their vote. They will find out their result tonight.

HNutz likes this post.

BubbaKanoosh
User avatar
2009 Most Valuable Poster
 
Posts: 36021
Likes: 503 posts
Liked in: 700 posts
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 am
Formerly: BRBKanoosh


Re: Big Brother 2014

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:08 pm

4 guys are talking about who should stay and who should go..

Frankie wants Nicole out..
Cody wants Donny gone..
Caleb waivering..

Derrick sitting back and watching.

Evan Meadow
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2628
Likes: 14 posts
Liked in: 11 posts
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:47 am


Re: Big Brother 2014

Postby Evan Meadow » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:20 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
My post was referring to convo that happened AFTER the show..

Also, I love that show of Frankie putting making on in the DR lol It's like the producers were rehearsin the questions with him and he didn't realize they were going to use that clip lol he came off like such a dick.

But Donny's DR's and Frankie's attitude made it so they lost the challenge, no matter how good the challenge was (and it wasn't. it was sooo bad).

I think them losing just result in them changing their vote. They will find out their result tonight.


I think BB is sick of Frankie. They're now giving him the villains edit.

HNutz likes this post.

BubbaKanoosh
User avatar
2009 Most Valuable Poster
 
Posts: 36021
Likes: 503 posts
Liked in: 700 posts
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 am
Formerly: BRBKanoosh


Re: Big Brother 2014

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:31 am

Evan Meadow wrote:
I think BB is sick of Frankie. They're now giving him the villains edit.


The other day the DR called him 5 times before he went in. Made a coffee first, etc. he thinks he is a star if a show, not a contestant on one.

HNutz likes this post.

TheLurker
Garbage Collector
 
Posts: 787
Likes: 85 posts
Liked in: 180 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:08 pm
Location: Madtown, WI, USA
Title: Hefner


Re: Big Brother 2014

Postby TheLurker » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:50 am

I liked Derrick on the show last night when Victoria fainted or whatever. He went into cop-mode right away and stayed calm.

2 people like this post.

Evan Meadow
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2628
Likes: 14 posts
Liked in: 11 posts
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:47 am


Re: Big Brother 2014

Postby Evan Meadow » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:55 am

TheLurker wrote:I liked Derrick on the show last night when Victoria fainted or whatever. He went into cop-mode right away and stayed calm.


I was ragging on Frankie during that whole thing because there was no sign of him when I thought everyone else was involved. Turns out he and Cody slept through the whole thing so they had no idea.

BubbaKanoosh
User avatar
2009 Most Valuable Poster
 
Posts: 36021
Likes: 503 posts
Liked in: 700 posts
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 am
Formerly: BRBKanoosh


Re: Big Brother 2014

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:16 am

Evan Meadow wrote:
I was ragging on Frankie during that whole thing because there was no sign of him when I thought everyone else was involved. Turns out he and Cody slept through the whole thing so they had no idea.


Yep, they didn't know what happened.

Frankie has been pushing to keep Donny but it falls on deaf ears. Cody is not budging, neither is Christine. Caleb is going with the majority, as is Derrick.

Frankie is getting pissed it's not going his way.

Evan Meadow
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2628
Likes: 14 posts
Liked in: 11 posts
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:47 am


Re: Big Brother 2014

Postby Evan Meadow » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:41 am

He just thinks if he tries to attempt to save him, America won't blame him. Wrong, wrong, wrong!

BubbaKanoosh
User avatar
2009 Most Valuable Poster
 
Posts: 36021
Likes: 503 posts
Liked in: 700 posts
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 am
Formerly: BRBKanoosh


Re: Big Brother 2014

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:00 am

Evan Meadow wrote:He just thinks if he tries to attempt to save him, America won't blame him. Wrong, wrong, wrong!


My hard the reasoning. He had come to the conclusion that the people like Donny. And saving Donny is good for him.

Grayson
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 8466
Likes: 555 posts
Liked in: 995 posts
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 am
Location: The Darkest Timeline
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie


Re: Big Brother 2014

Postby Grayson » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:23 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Frankie has been pushing to keep Donny but it falls on deaf ears. Cody is not budging, neither is Christine. Caleb is going with the majority, as is Derrick.

Frankie is getting pissed it's not going his way.


If Derrick and Caleb both voted to keep Donny and Frankie is telling the truth about wanting to do the same, then Donny would stay. Even if it's not what the rest of the house ("the majority") would want, the rest of the house is only Victoria, Cody, and Christine. Two of those people (Victoria and Cody) can't/won't win HOH next week and the other person (Christine) will cave to whoever has the numbers (Derrick, Donny, Frankie, and Caleb).

HNutz likes this post.

BubbaKanoosh
User avatar
2009 Most Valuable Poster
 
Posts: 36021
Likes: 503 posts
Liked in: 700 posts
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 am
Formerly: BRBKanoosh


Re: Big Brother 2014

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:47 am

Well, late last night Frankie convinced Caleb to flip again and boot Nicole.. Derrick doesn't want to piss off Cody who wants Donny gone. Derrick is the deciding vote, because how he goes Vic will to.

BubbaKanoosh
User avatar
2009 Most Valuable Poster
 
Posts: 36021
Likes: 503 posts
Liked in: 700 posts
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 am
Formerly: BRBKanoosh


Re: Big Brother 2014

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:48 am

They just fear it will be an endurance/wall challenge, and those are made for tiny women to win..

Or smaller dudes. They know that Nicole can and probably will win that..

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck] and 46 guests

Advertisement