Advertisement

Big Brother Fans?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

BubbaKanoosh
2009 Most Valuable Poster

Liked in: 1171 posts
Formerly: BRBKanoosh

Re: Big Brother Fans?

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:49 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:Aaryn continues to prove that she's not racist in that video. :wink:
How dumb is she ? :lol:

Ignorant, I'd say. If you say racist hit and don't realize you're saying racist shit you're a dumbass

Advertisement

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 553 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:57 am

That was cruel that they dumped her bed like that, and then mocked how she speaks ? If Candace wanted to push it she could totally go to the Producers and start making some big racial harassment waves about this.
Although I suspect that Howie is biting his tongue to give them all enough more rope to hang themselves with :idea:
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 1011 posts

Postby HNutz » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:56 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Nom: Aaryn and Kaitlin
MVP: elissa
MVP Nom: spence

Plan is to back door Jeremy. Elissa was spised to put up Howard because the house knows its him who was the forth vote. Helen made a comment saying that "production is urging us not to put up Howard" and got in trouble.

Amanda is running this house.

Yeah, I hate when it looks like BB is rigging the game.

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby HNutz » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:00 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Helen made a comment saying that "production is urging us not to put up Howard" and got in trouble.

So I mentioned this to my gf's mom and she said that totally makes sense!

According to her, Howard and Candace are allegedly in a "showmance" and Helen doesn't want to hurt her friend's feelings. But everyone was pressuring her and it looked like she had decided to put Howard up.

(BTW, Bubba, where did you hear that from? She'd like to know, presumably to read it for herself)

Also, I'm sick and bored of Elissa getting MVP. She's coasting off her sister's popularity and has to talk to others to figure out who to put up.

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:16 pm

If Aaryn and the Moving Company hadn't made such a big deal out of hunting Elyssa, America wouldn't keep giving her MVP. :lol:
Now let's see if this week she can keep her mouth shut about getting it. Isn't it more strategic to keep that to yourself ?
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:22 pm

BB posted a "Viewer discretion warning" about racial comments as the show started :lol:

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby HNutz » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:43 pm

What's with the schmatlzy piano music? :lol:

As mentioned earlier, Aaryn was a bitch to Candace, messing with her bedding and junk.

Jeremy told Helen about the Moving Company. Howard denied it when Helen asked him about it. She doesn't think she can trust him (but decided not to put him up "for some reason").

Howard tried to throw the Have Not competition so that he, Aaryn and GinaMarie would be Have Nots...
but it didn't work.

They also didn't show Helen's HOH room or her thinking, too much drama to show.

Someone on Facebook said that , according to the live feeds, CBS told Helen she could not put up Howard (after she found out he lied again). Candace supposedly wants a career with CBS, so she wouldn't do it. And CBS wants them to be "the black Jeff & Jordan"... so, yeah, pretty much exactly what Bubba said earlier.

Ugh. I hate that crap. It happens every year, it seems like, but it's REALLY early this year, it feels like.

outsider
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1030 posts
Title: Absent
Formerly: cyclone, Chili con Blarney

Postby outsider » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:31 am

That sucks that production is trying to engineer the show. Just let it run its crazy course! :smt011

Aaryn trying to play the victim was HILARIOUS. :lol: :roll: :lol: "Just becuz ah'm SU-THERNNN"
Racist bitch is racist.
-

outsider
Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:32 am

HNutz wrote:Also, I'm sick and bored of Elissa getting MVP. She's coasting off her sister's popularity and has to talk to others to figure out who to put up.
Yeah, if the show is willing to push nominations, I hope they will also fix the MVP to someone else this week.
-

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1458 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:48 pm

I really wish that MVP would have been like HoH in the fact that if you received it one week, you would be out of the running for it the following week, but be eligible again the next week. At this point, even with that rule in place, I don't think that the game would be any different. It just would have been nice to have allowed some of the other House Guests to know that we are supporting them as well.

Just checked some of the live feed reports:

Kaitlin won the POV. She struggled with the knowledge that if she used the Veto Jeremy would be her replacement but she ultimately decided to use it on herself. Now the nominees on the block are Aaryn, Jeremy, and Spencer. I know that the House wants to get Jeremy out and I admit that it is a very smart move but I am keeping my fingers crossed that they decide to evict Aaryn first. She is toxic and she needs to go.
ImageImageImage

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 2 posts

Postby ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:19 pm

Given the winners of the last two seasons and the stuff about Helen not being allowed to nominate Howard, I am starting to question the integrity of the producers.

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby HNutz » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:12 am

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo wrote:Given the winners of the last two seasons and the stuff about Helen not being allowed to nominate Howard, I am starting to question the integrity of the producers.

I TOTALLY get that.

Well, mostly.

What in particular irked you about last season?

The coaches coming in? How Frank alledgedly cheated? No one voting for Dan?

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:08 am

Dan reached new heights of dickery last season :lol:

Evan Meadow
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 13 posts

Postby Evan Meadow » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:13 am

I think the reason they told Helen not to put up Howard is basically getting either one of the African Americans out before the racist is not going to go over well at all in any situation. They won't let him go up until Aryan (as I call her) is out of the house.

And as for Candice and Howard having a showmance? It's been reported she gave him a handy on the feeds the other night.

outsider
Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:22 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Dan reached new heights of dickery last season :lol:
Awesome dickery!
-

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext