Advertisement

Big Brother Fans?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

IvCNuB4
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 2 posts

Re: Big Brother Fans?

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:52 pm

Evan Meadow wrote: They won't let him go up until Aryan (as I call her) is out of the house.

:lol:
-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Advertisement

outsider
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 15 posts
Title: Absent
Formerly: Scantronman, _OM_ & cyclopsfan

Postby outsider » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:08 pm

Ha! I wonder if that's how she got her name.
-

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 5 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:08 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Dan reached new heights of dickery last season :lol:

Regardless of how he played it, Dan played an incredible game last season and I am surprised that the vote wasn't closer. Hell, I would have voted for him.
ImageImageImage

HNutz
Fagorstorm

Liked in: 6 posts

Postby HNutz » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:17 pm

So Elissa looks SO fake getting MVP. I thought this was a SECRET power, not something she should talk about with the HOH EVERY week.

So far, it's easy to forget Andy, GinaMarie and a few others are even in the house.

Helen is using fake "mom tears" to try and get her way.

Elissa and Helen are talking about backdooring Jeremy. They're talking about putting Howard up as a pawn but Elissa says she doesn't like it. Or she wants to stay on the good side of the producers...And now she crying, talking about all the big moves she's made and how she's got to do what's best for her game. If ONLY she didn't tell everyone she was MVP.... AGAIN. Geez.

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:29 pm

HNutz wrote:So Elissa looks SO fake getting MVP. I thought this was a SECRET power, not something she should talk about with the HOH EVERY week.

Nope, whoever wins MVP is free to talk about it with whoever they want.

So far, it's easy to forget Andy, GinaMarie and a few others are even in the house.

Andy is definitely forgettable right now, which is sad because I like him from what I have seen. Even with all the controversy surrounding her, GinaMarie was also forgettable until last week when she had that crazy, creepy, stalker breakdown. It gets worse too, from what I have read: Apparently she turns into a creepy, stalker, pack rat who has been going around the house hoarding anything that has any type of emotional connection for her and Nick. She even has another breakdown when the other House Guests begin hiding some of these items from her. Because, you know, it's completely normal and healthy to develop an obsession with a person you only knew for 2 weeks.

Helen is using fake "mom tears" to try and get her way.

It's worked for her so far. She's playing a pretty good social game, not that it is very hard at the moment. The other side of the house is so vile that you could literally stand still and say nothing and be better off. :lol:

Or she wants to stay on the good side of the producers...

Has that rumor actually been confirmed? :smt102
ImageImageImage

HNutz
Fagorstorm

Postby HNutz » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:37 pm

Grayson wrote:
Nope, whoever wins MVP is free to talk about it with whoever they want.

I know they're allowed to, but I thought it was described as a "secret power". They're told in private and everything...

I don't know about the rumor, but I don't know how it WOULD get confirmed.

They're doing a matching puzzle for POV and, the way they're showing it, you can't really tell how they're doing. Did Spencer just cheat by looking around the corner?!?

The winner was Kaitlin, who's supposedly debating between using the POV to take herself off the block (which leads to Jeremy getting backdoored)...or not. Personally, I don't think it's as hard a call as they're making it out to be.

Jeremy's offering to make love to the POV winner and turning on the charm. Kaitlin's trying to talk Helen into putting up Howard instead, bringing up how she thinks he's been throwing competitions and whatnot.

Helen (and Elissa) have been mistreated by Jeremy and responded that putting Jeremy is the one the house wants to go.

Kaitlin says she's not sure if she wants to stay in the house without Jeremy.
Rrrrrrrright.
Last edited by HNutz on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:46 pm

HNutz wrote:I know they're allowed to, but I thought it was described as a "secret power". They're told in private and everything...

They are told in private in case the MVP wants to remain anonymous. Elissa did attempt to keep her status as MVP a secret during the first week. She only opened up to McCrae about it because she was trying to barter the information for a guarantee of her safety. If somebody else were to gain the power next week, I bet they will try to keep it a secret and make people think that Elissa won it again. What's strange to me is the fact that a handful of the sites that I regularly check have polls of their own to see who people want to win MVP and Elissa is well in the lead of each of them.

Not that I know of, but I don't know how it WOULD get confirmed.

I meant have they confirmed that the House Guests have ever actually mentioned that the production team told them to keep somebody? I would be more inclined to believe that a House Guest would make that claim in an attempt to keep their hands clean.
ImageImageImage

HNutz
Fagorstorm

Postby HNutz » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:58 pm

Surprise, surprise! /sarcasm.

Kaitlyn used POV on herself and Helen backdoored Jeremy.

So... Aaryn, Jeremy or Spencer... who's going home? Helen says the house wants Jeremy out (which doesn't shock me) but will they try to get Aaryn the racist out instead? I mean, she's been horrible to Candace... Wonder how the house will vote?

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:38 pm

HNutz wrote:So... Aaryn, Jeremy or Spencer... who's going home? Helen says the house wants Jeremy out (which doesn't shock me) but will they try to get Aaryn the racist out instead? I mean, she's been horrible to Candace... Wonder how the house will vote?

If Kaitlin were smart, she would vote to evict Aaryn. I think that the rest of the house will be divided on the vote between Jeremy and Aaryn. I don't know that it will be enough to make one vote matter that much but by voting to evict Aaryn, Kaitlin will be increasing her chances of saving Jeremy. Voting to evict Spencer this week would be wasting a vote entirely.
ImageImageImage

BubbaKanoosh
2009 Most Valuable Poster

Liked in: 4 posts
Formerly: BRBKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:39 pm

They edit the show to make Helen look like a mastermind when she's just as bullying in the votes as jeremy.

And a bad game player at that

BubbaKanoosh
2009 Most Valuable Poster

Liked in: 4 posts
Formerly: BRBKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:42 pm

HNutz wrote:Surprise, surprise! /sarcasm.

Kaitlyn used POV on herself and Helen backdoored Jeremy.

So... Aaryn, Jeremy or Spencer... who's going home? Helen says the house wants Jeremy out (which doesn't shock me) but will they try to get Aaryn the racist out instead? I mean, she's been horrible to Candace... Wonder how the house will vote?

Jeremy is. Been is forcing everyone to do it.

IvCNuB4
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 2 posts

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:42 am

HNutz wrote:Did Spencer just cheat by looking around the corner?!?

I was wondering about that too
-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:14 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:They edit the show to make Helen look like a mastermind when she's just as bullying in the votes as jeremy.

Having now actually watched last night's episode, I wouldn't say that Helen is as bad as Jeremy but I definitely agree that she has become quite the little bully. Not really fond of the way that she was trying to pressure Elissa, her supposed best friend in the house, into doing her dirty work for her.
ImageImageImage

HNutz
Fagorstorm

Postby HNutz » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Just while I'm thinking of it... while Aaryn was HOH, Helen tried to make a deal with her. Whatever happened with that?

So... Aaryn's trying to make nice and get votes. She's annoyingly, hypocritically nice. Judd says that she's doing good and then Aaryn says she wants acknowledgement... which he JUST gave her.

Then Aaryn sees that GinaMarie is still moping over Nick and collecting his stuff. So she talks folks into hiding her stuff. GinaMarie starts crying and Amanda felt bad. Amanda & McCrae think she's mean spirited and needs to go.

Now they're showing the parents' reaction to Amanda & McCrae's relationship (aka CBS needs to stretch this episode out a bit)...

Votes are in. With a total of 9 votes, Jeremy is leaving the house. Can't say I'm really shocked. Kaitlin was the only one not voting for Jeremy and she voted for Spencer.

They've already decided this week's MVP ... it's "America". The public can vote to decide the third nominee. Oh crap. No good will come of this.

It's very... coincidental that the election went the way it did and then this comes up. Coincidence? Or Executive Meddling?

Going to LAUGH if a certain person wins HOH... and it's Judd! Interested in seeing someone we don't really hear from up in the big room. But I would have CRACKED UP if it was Aaryn!

Who do you think will go up?

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:29 pm

HNutz wrote:They've already decided this week's MVP ... it's "America". The public can vote to decide the third nominee. Oh crap. No good will come of this.

False. Much good will come from this. :twisted:

Do the House Guests know this twist or is this being kept secret from them?

Who do you think will go up?

One way or another Aaryn will be on the block. Aside from that, I don't really care who is on the block I just want her out of the house.
ImageImageImage

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum