Advertisement

Big Brother Fans?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

BubbaKanoosh
2009 Most Valuable Poster

Liked in: 871 posts
Formerly: BRBKanoosh

Re: Big Brother Fans?

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:46 am

Evan Meadow wrote:
She then decided to tell everyone that her husband is not the father of her youngest child and she doesn't think Elissa even loves her stepchildren at all.

Hate this racist woman with the pit of a thousand burning suns.

Amanda is far worse.

Advertisement

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1139 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:57 pm

HNutz wrote:I'm not.I'd rather the contestants get themselves back in. I'd prefer the strongest player come back in instead of the most popular with the home audience/whoever gets the most sympathy votes.

I mean, you can't really say who the strongest player is just by playing one competition though. It's probably going to be a quick competition so that the returning House Guest can rejoin the house on Thursday night, which means that it will probably be some random chance game. Jessie could win the competition and I don't think that anybody is going to honestly make the argument that she is the strongest player. :smt102
ImageImageImage

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Liked in: 734 posts

Postby HNutz » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Grayson wrote:
I mean, you can't really say who the strongest player is just by playing one competition though. It's probably going to be a quick competition so that the returning House Guest can rejoin the house on Thursday night, which means that it will probably be some random chance game. Jessie could win the competition and I don't think that anybody is going to honestly make the argument that she is the strongest player. :smt102

No, but if there's ANY sort of skill involved, I'd go with the person who won multiple competitions over the person who never won anything.

I could see it being questions, though.

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1139 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:02 pm

HNutz wrote:No, but if there's ANY sort of skill involved, I'd go with the person who won multiple competitions over the person who never won anything.

If that's the case then Judd should be coming back into the house since (unless Andy or McCrae are somehow evicted and even then they would just be tied) he has won more competitions than anybody else who will be eligible to return.

I could see it being questions, though.

It's possible but it seems like they have held a lot of question competitions already this season.
ImageImageImage

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:34 am

Either way, Helen is going to be blindsided hopefully and it'll be magical.

"Candice told me not to trust Andy, but to trust Jessie. Goes to shoe you how clueless Candice was. Andy is 100% loyal to me."

Idiot. Then her and Elissa trashed Jessie, they must've been channeling their inner GM and Aaryn.

Everyone on this show is horrible.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:46 am

Here's Andy once he got into the house and met Amanda

GLX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 100 posts
Title: Leader of The Society

Postby GLX » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:42 am

Elissa won PoV. During the comp, people got banged up because of her. Anyway, Amanda and her minions are going to vote Helen out because "that's what the house wants". :-D

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:58 am

GLX wrote:Elissa won PoV. During the comp, people got banged up because of her. Anyway, Amanda and her minions are going to vote Helen out because "that's what the house wants". :-D

That's what everyone wants. Be it the house, or America. She's going to be blindsided.

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby HNutz » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:14 pm

Andy is talking about staying "enemy free", so that's why he nominated Jessie.

Aaryn is talking about all the blood on her hands.

McCrae pretty much confirmed that he threw it. Amanda started crying for some batshit insaone for some reason and they show her behind the trash can.

GM and Spencer both think Amanda's going to ruin McCrae's life.

Elissa is worried about Aaryn being on the block and feels defeated. Helen is trying to make her feel better. Later, Helen goes to blow smoke up Aaryn's ass. "You're better than Janelle... turn that frown upside down, girlfriend!"

Amanda stopped crying and decided that Aaryn should put up Elissa & Helen. Aaryn wants to put up Spencer & Elissa. Amanda's talking her into putting up Helen but having them think Elissa's the target. Andy snuck in to that discussion at some point, too.

Helen's trying to tell Elissa to bury the hatchet with Aaryn. Elissa told her that, if she gets sent to the jury house, she's just going to go home instead. Helen was annoyed because she'd lose a vote in the end. Then she started to cry (so she could be teary eyed in the D.R.?)

Andy is trying to get Helen to open up and she tells everyone about what Elissa said, how she has no intention of going to jury. GM makes some good points. It's not that she's having "a bad day", like Spencer said, she's been like this since the beginning.

"Don't cry silly girl, Elissa's not the target... you are." - Amanda about Helen in D.R

Have Not is starting.

GM doesn't want to be on Amanda's team, as she's on a losing streak. Guess whose team she's on...

It's a blackout challenge. They have to go into a pitch black room, find a key, go out and unlock a door. There's buttons that shoot confetti, spiderwebs, etc. Fastest team wins.
GinaMarie kicked ass for her team, though. She came to play again, it looks like.

It looks like Spencer found it for his team faster, but they're finding fake doors and having trouble getting out.

Spencer stepped up and was a leader in this comp. And kept his beard, but Andy & Aaryn lost arm hair...

And Spencer, McCrae, Andy and Aaryn kicked ass by like 4 Minutes.Helen doesn't wa nt to be a Have Not (of course) but she's really worried about how this will affect Elissa's game. Since she's a sore loser and everything...

Helen is talking to GM about different cultural stuff. She's... not quite getting it.

Elissa's... awkwardly trying to connect with Aaryn and bond with her, but it turns into Elissa bitching about exercising and the lack of a yoga mat.... What? Huh?

Helen tells Aaryn that she knows Elissa is going up. Aaryn tells her that either Elissa or Spencer are going on. Helen says that, if Spencer's up and Helen wins POV, she won't use it. Aaryn (in the D.R.) says Helen is a really great person and they've bonded but it might be better for her gameplay if Helen goes up.

Spencer says he's been a pretty successful pawn but he's getting tired of it (he's been up 5 times I thinkt) but he's safe at the moment. Elissa & Helen are up. Helen trusts Aaryn but will work hard to get herself off the block, she says. Amanda is gloating in the DR.

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 437 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:59 pm

Ha ha ha ! Thank you, Aaryn ! :lol:
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:13 pm

Finally they gave Elissa the edit that shows how self absorbed she is.

And I so hate Helen

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:58 pm

GLX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 100 posts
Title: Leader of The Society

Postby GLX » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:36 pm

Some random tidbits from the feeds (via Twitter).

Amanda put some perfume on her crotch after complaining that she smells. Oh, and GinaMarie believes that Beyonce is an Illuminati puppet.

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby HNutz » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:19 pm

Andy's blowing smoke up Helen's ass. She said earlier, if it wasn't for her alliance, she'd be worried but wants to win POV, or at least make sure Spencer can't get it. Elissa is saying that she wants to stay in the game and wants to keep her closest ally. They're not going to turn on each other, she says.

Aside from HOH and the nominees, Spencer, GM & Andy are going to play for POV.

Helen wants to backdoor Spencer.

Andy wants to throw the veto to keep his hands clean instead of having to choose to use it or not and pick a side.

Helen did NOT want Spencer to play for veto... and, of course, she drew his name.

It's Beaver Time! A.K.A "OTEV". The beaver's going to read part of a "love letter" and they have to find the name of the evicted houseguest they're talking about. They have to slide down a hill & waterfall, dig through the mud and find the right name. One person's eliminated each round.

GM could only find Nicks and was a sore loser.
Elissa came out of nowhere and took Helen's seat. And Amanda has no poker face.
Andy's poking around and then Elissa elbowed him. Helen sees that he's dawdling.
Elissa doesn't even need the rope to beat Aaryn.
Spencer won most every round... except for the last one. Elissa won POV.

Okay, where's THIS Elissa been this summer? She actually came to play...

Pep talk time. Helen's telling Elissa that she won the hardest POV. Andy comes down and tells them Spencer is going up. Helen knows he threw it.

Amanda is telling Elissa that Helen's going home so that she won't try to "flip the house" or anything. She doesn't like being threatened but doesn't want the house gunning for her either...
Talk about direct!

Elissa confirms (but not really) that they're after Helen and Spencer feels really safe.

Helen's trying to talk deal with Aaryn so they'll go after McCrae & Amanda. Aaryn tells her that Amanda has deals with everyone in the house and how Andy's been repeating everything he's heard.

Helen says that, if Andy's been playing against her, it'll be "the ultimate betrayal".
Well...
Last edited by HNutz on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 437 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:32 pm

Poor Helen :lol:
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum