Advertisement

Big Brother Fans?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 777 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Re: Big Brother Fans?

Postby Grayson » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:50 am

Some quick spoilers:

POV Status: Amanda used the POV on McCrae forcing Elissa to make a replacement nominee. Her choice was Andy.

This week's target: Unless something major happens between now and the live eviction on Thursday, Aaryn is gone. She knows it, she accepts it although she is slightly annoyed that nobody really wants to save her, and everybody is the house has already moved on.
ImageImageImage

Advertisement

Evan Meadow
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 3 posts

Postby Evan Meadow » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:46 am

Grayson wrote:Some quick spoilers:

POV Status: Amanda used the POV on McCrae forcing Elissa to make a replacement nominee. Her choice was Andy.

This week's target: Unless something major happens between now and the live eviction on Thursday, Aaryn is gone. She knows it, she accepts it although she is slightly annoyed that nobody really wants to save her, and everybody is the house has already moved on.

Oh you want something major. There's been something major:

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Well you know how Amanda was on the rampage on Sunday in trying to prevent Andy from going up and had Elissa sequestering herself in the HOH room refusing to come down. Well it continued after the POV ceremony. Amanda kept making more physical threats, being intimidating, saying horrible things about Elissa son, etc.

Then today............it stops. She's calmed down. She's making nice with Elissa with the two of them taking photos in bikinis in the pool for fun. She and McCrae are actually CLEANING THEIR BED AREA AS WELL AS THE HOUSE. And she's making sure to say every chance she gets that she's "on her meds again and had forgotten to take them these last few days".

So she's obviously giving herself a "public defense" for the rampage she knows CBS is going to show Wed and Thurs.

But.........

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
The big story that has gone round the internet today is this:
\Stephen Fox-
Just found out that Amanda is leaving on the next live show she's been told if she says anything negative to anyone before the live show she won't be able to apologize on nat TV in order to save face...

- SF
My brother in Law works for NBC and friends with someone at CBS. Good source

SF- there giving her a fair chance to save face in order for not suing for being kicked off- she signed the papers last night with her lawyer present

SF
She wouldn't cooperate with producers- they either had to kick her out now with no comments or go this way-
He says bc she got to talk to her parents to help make her decision- they told her all about the hatred and negativity which effected her job - she isn't even allowd to disclose the info or settlement with anyone once she leaves- she supposedly got a pretty nice settlement

Not sure how much she got- but her lawyers were involved and she spoke to her mother is why she is trying to show a different side to her.

No idea if its true, but based on how everyone's been acting you get a sense it MIGHT be.

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 293 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:50 am

This really is turning out to be "the biggest season of Big Brother yet !" :lol:

These live feed spoilers add a certain credibility to what was posted above by Evan
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Evan Meadow
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 3 posts

Postby Evan Meadow » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:10 pm

I've been told by various people on FB what I posted has been debunked but I haven't seen any verification of that myself. Just the usual "Guy who originally posted it on Twitter took it down" statements.

Won't know until Thurs obviously if it has any validity.

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Liked in: 461 posts

Postby HNutz » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:42 pm

Evan Meadow wrote:I've been told by various people on FB what I posted has been debunked but I haven't seen any verification of that myself. Just the usual "Guy who originally posted it on Twitter took it down" statements.

Won't know until Thurs obviously if it has any validity.

Yeah, we're seeing a lot of anonymous reports and "a friend of a friend told me" 's this season. Not saying that they're necessarily wrong, of course.

Honestly, I hope Aaryn stays this week. Of course I disagree with her actions earlier this season, but she's been playing a better game, IMO. She's won more HOHs and has a little more integrity than Andy (the other one on the block). Which means they'll probably vote to evict instead.

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby HNutz » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Elissa's talking about backdooring Amanda. She's offering to let bygones be bygones with Aaryn, saying that she was mad because Aaryn got out Helen, but she's okay now. Judd & Aaryn are on board. Andy saw Aaryn heading to the HOH's room, so he'll probably tell.

My gf thinks that, if this is the ONE week Amanda wins, it's probably rigged. She was the first one picked. Aaryn picked Judd to play, like Elissa told her to (what a coincidence that she gets "HouseGuest's Choice" after Elissa talks to her about it) and now Amanda's fussing at Aaryn for not picking Andy.

McCrae and Amanda are shown showering together.

Amanda's mad that "Aaryn's looking out for herself." GM's trying to give her a pep talk and her, Elissa and GM are talking.

Amanda thinks GM and Elissa are talking about her (they are), so she decides to call them out. GM's shouting "You can't make me look bad!" And "Bring it on, bitch!".

McCrae wants Amanda to do some damage control, since that's making the target on her back bigger.

"Elissa, we've been friends since the beginning of the game." - Amanda Say what?!

Elissa's saying she hasn't thought about her replacement nominations yet, Amanda's crying and kissing ass now.

ZINGBOT!

McCrae - I know why you're always wearing shorts. Amanda's wearing the pants!

GM - Nick's in a famous romance story: Fatal Attraction

What has a high-pitched wail, cries a lot, is pasty white and floats? Andy

Amanda, you can visit McCrae... just use your tramp stamp!

Elissa, you think you can imitate me, but you're really a cheap imitation of your sister.

Aaryn, they say you were acting mean in the beginning, but I don't believe it. You weren't acting!

POV is (obviously) Zingbot-based, with a baby-Zingbot needing energy cells. They have to roll the ball up the ramp and be the first to get 250 points without it hitting the ground.
Last edited by HNutz on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 293 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:32 pm

What has a high-pitched wail, cries a lot, is pasty white and floats? Andy

Best.
line.
Ever !

ZingBot rocks this season :lol:
Last edited by IvCNuB4 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby HNutz » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:39 pm

GM's a BEAST! Once again, she came to play! It's neck and neck!

But Amanda won.

Andy's "nerve wracked" since he doesn't feel safe.
Elissa calls this "the worst case scenario".

Amanda won, Elissa joked about throwing the comp and Amanda's rubbing it in her face. "Who will you have next week? Helen's gone...

Amanda - "I'm going to torture her and you (Andy) can console her." She yelling yelling mean things, using a noisemaker... "You don't have Helen! You don't have Candice! You don't have Jessie! You have NOBODY and I'm voting you out next week!" "You only have a couple more days up there..." "I'm going to torture you for DAYS!"

(They did NOT show Amanda attacking her dresser... not yet, at least. She did a LOT more, I hear)

Geez.

I thought McCrae might put a stop to that, but I guess not. The other folks don't seem to want to get involved (Judd thinks it makes her look bad, though).

Andy SAYS he despises this but he sees a bright side for his game."Remember, you have at least one friend here" he tells her later. (A friend who won't stand up for her, of course)

"Elissa, you ought to know that NOBODY comes between me and my man"
"Amanda, Rachel would probably be annoyed at you using that line."

Elissa knows Andy's been working with them and puts up Andy. REALLY glad that Elissa didn't cave in to Amanda and/or fall for Andy's B.S.

Andy wants to stop working with McCranda.
Aaryn wants to play it for herself and send Andy home.

Amanda, to Elissa during PoV ceremony -
"Sit down, trash."

Was that REALLY needed?

I'd think all of that kinda stuff would be really bad long-term. Imagine getting to Final Two but no one wants to vote for you because they're still mad at you. Like Dan last year.

So, how do you guys think the voting will go?

I think Amanda doesn't trust Aaryn any more (since she got Judd to play for PoV), so her and McCrae will vote to keep Andy.

GM & Judd will probably vote to keep Aaryn, as they seem to be working pretty well with Elissa at the moment. And GM & Aaryn are close. (BUT... Aaryn also sent Judd to jury not too long ago. That might affect his vote).

But Spencer? While I could see it going either way, Aaryn IS better in comps, so that might be why she has to go. BUT, if Spencer realizes that she would vote against McCramanda while Andy wouldn't/might not...
I dunno.

Crap, for all we know, it'll be unanimous (or close to it).

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby HNutz » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:25 pm

Ha! Dan (from last year) called Amanda a brat, that she's REALLY like that (he thinks), how he likes Judd & doesn't understand why they keep McCranda around.

And now they're padding the show by checking in on past showmances, like Jeff & Jordan, Rachel & Mr. Rachel and some other couple.

Both Aaryn & Andy are trying to make deals to stay in.

Aaryn MAY have pissed off Spencer, who's in a new alliance with GM, Judd and Andy. But GM is only making a Plan B if Aaryn goes out.

Julie Chen's asking Amanda about her going off on Elissa and "now they know not to press my buttons". Elissa isn't as forgiving as she'd like.

Spencer's a slob, apparently.

Final plead/goodbye speech now. Aaryn's is nice, Andy's is a little bitchy.

At least it's not unanimous. Spencer voted against Andy, his "teammate".

My gf said I heard it wrong and it WAS unanimous. Oh well...

Aaryn knew it would be unanimous and she understands. It's gameplay.

Julie Chen's saying "we have a lot to talk about, including that mixed reception..."

It's ironic that AMANDA was warning her about how she came off way back when.

Julie Chen's reading off a transcript of her comments and Aaryn's getting laughed at when she says stuff like "I didn't mean it"... "I was joking"... "I'm not a racist"...

And it's time for HOH/punishments.

They're moving eggs around

Punishments for folks who come in last when it's all said and done.

Right now, GM & Andy have 2, the rest seem to have 1.

We'll see if they're ACTUALLY gunning for McCranda like they say.

Double eviction next week!

BubbaKanoosh
2009 Most Valuable Poster

Liked in: 544 posts
Formerly: BRBKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:27 pm

I hope they confront amanda with the same racist questioning.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:27 pm

Because Amanda has said FAR worse.

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby HNutz » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:33 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Because Amanda has said FAR worse.

And bullying in general. They showed only a small portion of Amanda's treatment of Elissa ("torture", to use her words).

But, if she leaves in the first part of the double-eviction, it'll be short...

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:35 pm

GM is HoH

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby HNutz » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:53 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:GM is HoH

Oh... interesting!

Can't wait to see who goes up... I hope McCranda.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:54 pm

HNutz wrote:
Oh... interesting!

Can't wait to see who goes up... I hope McCranda.

She told the other members if that new alliance she is.
She also tod Elissa that.

Amanda is actung like her best friend. It's hilarious.

Judd/Spencer wears a chicken suit. Tied for last.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum