Advertisement

Big Brother Fans?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

BubbaKanoosh
2009 Most Valuable Poster

Liked in: 1155 posts
Formerly: BRBKanoosh

Re: Big Brother Fans?

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:22 pm

HNutz wrote:
Yeah, I don't buy it either. It's just the latest conspiracy theory out there.

It's completely unfounded, based on Amanda calling it a "luxury veto" comp, but it's what they're saying. Just like the other Amanda conspiracy involving her alledged friend and everyone throwing the game for her, based off of an anonymous report (which is usually lambasted, but folks tend to ignore that).

Folks can't understand WHY she's still in the house and doing so well, so it MUST bea conspiracy... :smt102 :roll:

Amanda and Grodner (the exec producer) know each other outside the show. They worked on another project before. That's why people say the show is fixed in her favor.

Advertisement

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1457 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:21 pm

So, I'm not exactly sure why or how it happened but Elissa has decided that she wants to keep Amanda in the house after all. Amanda and Elissa are now under the impression that they have the numbers in their favor this week but they are factoring Andy into this plan. Unfortunately for them, Andy has already informed the rest of his alliance about Elissa's change of heart. Amanda will still go home on Thursday because the vote will come out a tie and GinaMarie will make the decision.
ImageImageImage

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Grayson wrote:So, I'm not exactly sure why or how it happened but Elissa has decided that she wants to keep Amanda in the house after all. Amanda and Elissa are now under the impression that they have the numbers in their favor this week but they are factoring Andy into this plan. Unfortunately for them, Andy has already informed the rest of his alliance about Elissa's change of heart. Amanda will still go home on Thursday because the vote will come out a tie and GinaMarie will make the decision.

Really? Why the hell? lol

Girl power?

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 1004 posts

Postby HNutz » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:13 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
Really? Why the hell? lol

Girl power?

Elissa WAS the one earlier who wanted the all-girl alliance...

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:16 pm

HNutz wrote:
Elissa WAS the one earlier who wanted the all-girl alliance...

Elissa gave Amanda her ring to ensure her vote. She is telling Amanda "are you sure Andy is not telling the other side stuff?" and amanda said "nope, 100% he is loyal"

Elissa has a feeling something us up because GM and Spence questioned her bout stuff she told Andy. Amanda is blind abd won't believe it.

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby HNutz » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:43 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
Elissa gave Amanda her ring to ensure her vote. She is telling Amanda "are you sure Andy is not telling the other side stuff?" and amanda said "nope, 100% he is loyal"

Elissa has a feeling something us up because GM and Spence questioned her bout stuff she told Andy. Amanda is blind abd won't believe it.

Apparently Amanda is telling Elissa that they should work together because "NO ONE would ever think they'd work together." And it sounds like she's falling for it...

And now the show.

Amanda is crying because she's up.
McCrae is crying because THEY'RE on the block.

Now Amanda's pissed and confronts GM. She keeps mentioning Nick & Aaryn to GM and doesn't get why she get was nominated.

Judd's getting involved.

"I don't even want to be in this house anymore." - Amanda

Why do people say that when they're stressed? It's gotten old and, if I were there, I'd be tempted to give them what they want.

Oh, more crying. Yay. /sarcasm

Elissa's eavesdropping on Andy telling Amanda that he's got her back. Spencer told Amanda that Elissa overheard and is pissed. REALLY wants to win veto and get someone to nominate Elissa.

Amanda seems happy when Andy is chosen to play. Elissa... notices this. She's talking to Judd about her concerns. Judd tells Andy (who IS, but doesn't want everyone to know), who tells GM.

"Pump it up, spray it out." 8)

Veto challenge is dizzy bowling. Everyone is wearing tutus.

They spin around 15 times, which lowers a gate for a short time. They have to roll the balls up a slope before the gate pops back up.

Amanda beat Elissa but started throwing up.
Then Andy challenges Amanda but loses.
Then GM challenges Amanda but loses.
McCrae challenges Spencer and wins.
McCrae vs Amanda is starting now.
Last edited by HNutz on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 552 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:33 pm

I love watching Amanda being reduced to a blubbering mess :lol:
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby HNutz » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:47 pm

McCrae is NOT throwing it, it looks like. And its close.

McCrae won it, though. The winner is vomiting, the loser is crying.

He's sad, that she's going home now. so is she.

GM's suggesting that Andy, Judd and Spencer play "rock, paper, scissors" to determine who goes up. she owes Elissa and won't put her up.

McCrae asks Amanda why he should use veto on her. She says she doesn't want it (like that wasn't discussed ahead of time) and he uses it on himself. Spencer goes up... again.

Amanda is mad that "a bimbo is ruining her game".
Last edited by HNutz on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:57 pm

And tomorrow is Double Eviction Night ! :lol:
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

GLX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 106 posts
Title: Leader of The Society

Postby GLX » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:45 pm

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby HNutz » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:49 pm

"Proof" that Aaryn's not racist?

"Aaryn took a black guy to Prom!"says mom. No photographic evidence yet

Is THIS the work of that P.R. firm they hired? Or do you actually believe this? It IS TMZ, after all...

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:38 pm

That's pretty interesting. I always assumed that each contestant was paid to be in the Big Brother house, glad to see that I was right if this information is correct.

The contract itself reminds me of one of the things that I hate about reality television in general. The people who go on reality television and then complain about how they didn't know what they were getting in to. More than likely, if you are signing up to be a contestant on a reality show, you have watched the show before and have a reasonable idea of what to expect. If you go on Big Brother, you should expect to be locked in a house full of people who want to win the prize as much as you do. If you go on the Bachelor/Bachelorette you should expect to compete with other people for the "affection" of someone else. If you go on the Real World/Road Rules Challenges, you should expect to be force fed alcohol and get placed into volatile situations designed to make people get into fights. If you don't watch the show and sign up because you want to get your 15 minutes of fame, you're still getting exactly what you asked for and I actually feel slightly less bad for you than I would if you actually watched the show previously.

Hell, if the application for Big Brother alone is any indication you should know exactly what you are getting involved in. Its a damn book and asks you tons of questions ranging from "What is your relationship with your parents like" to "Are you comfortable having intimate details about you made public?"
ImageImageImage

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:46 pm

Is the joke that the contract is nothing but blank lines ? :smt017

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:47 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Is the joke that the contract is nothing but blank lines ? :smt017

I had to fill out a couple of survey questions before I could actually see it.
ImageImageImage

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum