Advertisement

Big Brother Fans?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1239 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Re: Big Brother Fans?

Postby Grayson » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:05 pm

TheLurker wrote:From the little I have heard about the livefeeds, Aaryn is one of the worst at using homophobic and racial slurs. Not all of them do this, but enough that Big Brother had to warn them about this type of talk. Spencer (the bearded guy) was standing on the spiral staircase 1-2 days ago with his dick out. When Jeremy finally looked up Spencer called him a "fag" for looking at his dick. Many of these people are horrible. Candice and Howard were referred to as "Tokens".

:smt011

Someone said Helen should "just go make some rice".

I have been reading some of the reports on the live feeds and it looks like Aaryn was the genius behind that one. :roll:

Rachel's sister is coming across fairly well, from what I have seen. She has been unnecessarily bullied, but was classy.

That doesn't really surprise me. Once the House Guests started figuring out the fact that they are sisters, it was only a matter of time before jumped the gun and decided that she would play like her sister too. They really do seem to have similar personalities but I really don't suspect that Elissa will be as successful in competitions as Rachel.
ImageImageImage

Advertisement

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 837 posts

Postby HNutz » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Candice cracks me up. "I'm not going to go cry in the corner, I'm here to compete!" And the VERY next shot? She's crying in the Diary Room.

Grayson wrote:
That doesn't really surprise me. Once the House Guests started figuring out the fact that they are sisters, it was only a matter of time before jumped the gun and decided that she would play like her sister too. They really do seem to have similar personalities but I really don't suspect that she'lll be as successful in competitions as Rachel.

Yeah, she won MVP. But she was talking earlier about how she thinks she'll win it because her sister, a supermodel, has lots of fans. Then she had to backpedal. Then she went to McCrae, told him and asked who she should put up.

Forget her being Rachel's sister, winning MVP and all her MVP talk earlier is a good reason to put her up.

It's practically been the Elissa show tonight, unless I just happened to miss all the footage from Andy, GinaMarie & the rest.

Also, the showmance is between two STUPID people, one of whom gets put up and the other one tries to become the center of attention...

outsider
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 881 posts
Title: Absent
Formerly: cyclone, Chili con Blarney

Postby outsider » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:01 am

LOL, the lifeguard lives at home and intentionally collects unemployment? :lol: :roll: :lol:

I can't yet tell if McCray is a really, really smart gameplayer or a totally spineless moran.
-

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 481 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:59 pm

'Big Brother 15' HG Aaryn Gries Dropped from Modeling Agency for Racist Comments

Aaryn was represented as a model by Zephyr Talent in Austin, Texas prior to entering the Big Brother 15 house, and on the live feeds she's talked about how she hopes the show can launch her career. That's going to be hard since Zephyr has released a statement that they are dropping her as a client due to the racist comments she's made in the house about blacks, Asians and gays.

In addition to Aaryn, GinaMarie Zimmerman will also find herself out of a job when she leaves the Big Brother 15 house. East Coast USA Pageant Inc., a company the brass 32-year-old Staten Island woman has worked 5 years for, has announced that they have fired her over comments she's made in the house. GinaMarie has referred to welfare as "n***** insurance" on the live feeds.
:shock:

Things continued to get messy on Tuesday as Jeremy even took Elissa's hat and wiped his butt with it. The producers called him into the diary room where apparently he was chastised.
:lol:
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

TheLurker
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 224 posts
Title: Hefner

Postby TheLurker » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:10 pm

This season may become more infamous than the season with two convicted drug dealers if they keep this act up.

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 481 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:47 pm

"But unfortunately you started hooking up with the biggest bitch on the show" :lol:
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby HNutz » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Kinda surprised they're doing a team competition for HoH. Once a pair wins, they have to choose which one will be HoH.

Also, the Moving Company realizes Elissa will get MVP votes and they want to "weaponize" MVP.

McCrae said the house wanted him to nominate Elissa and it looks like he was right. She got 5 votes. Unfortunately, David got 7, so he's out.

McCrae appears to have gotten some from Amanda, too, what with her crawling in bed with him, comments like "you just can't stop looking at them" and kissing sounds. If he didn't bang her, he still got some action. :P

Wonder if that's her plan for EVERY HoH? If so... that changes who I'm rooting for! ;)

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:44 pm

HNutz wrote:McCrae said the house wanted him to nominate Elissa and it looks like he was right. She got 5 votes. Unfortunately, David got 7, so he's out.

Good! :P

McCrae appears to have gotten some from Amanda, too, what with her crawling in bed with him, comments like "you just can't stop looking at them" and kissing sounds. If he didn't bang her, he still got some action. :P

Wait, what?! I'm still at work, so I haven't actually watched the episode yet but is this something that is highlighted on the episode tonight?
ImageImageImage

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby HNutz » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:48 pm

Grayson wrote:
Good! :P

Wait, what?! I'm still at work, so I haven't actually watched the episode yet but is this something that is highlighted on the episode tonight?

Yup. It was dark, but they captioned it for us.

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:53 pm

HNutz wrote:Yup. It was dark, but they captioned it for us.

Damn, I guess I need to start reading the live feed recaps that I used to read. Unfortunately, I don't get TVGN from my cable provider... :smt013
ImageImageImage

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Do they show any of the Aaryn or GinaMarie drama that led to them being fired?
ImageImageImage

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby HNutz » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:00 pm

Grayson wrote:Do they show any of the Aaryn or GinaMarie drama that led to them being fired?

Nope. You have to go to YouTube or Google for that.

Which is a little odd. BB isn't showing that drama, they aren't showing the "floaters" or the nice people but they're letting America "vote" for the MVP. So, that could influence the voting...

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:11 pm

HNutz wrote:Nope. You have to go to YouTube or Google for that.

Which is a little odd. BB isn't showing that drama, they aren't showing the "floaters" or the nice people but they're letting America "vote" for the MVP. So, that could influence the voting...

That is odd. As long as I have been watching the show, they have always at least briefly addressed most of the major live feed drama. Luckily, I think that a majority of the people voting for MVP are going to be the type of people who watch the live feeds or at least read on-line reviews about them.
ImageImageImage

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby HNutz » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Grayson wrote:
That is odd. As long as I have been watching the show, they have always at least briefly addressed most of the major live feed drama. Luckily, I think that a majority of the people voting for MVP are going to be the type of people who watch the live feeds or at least read on-line reviews about them.

Right now, though, in regards to MVP, most of the folks are screwed. The black dude's only spoken part today was his voting. Andy and the Asian lady were asked a question before voting, and that's about it. So the nicer folks & the floaters won't really have a chance to win MVP, at least, not for awhile.

Then again... if they're just lying low, maybe they shouldn't be MVP...

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:27 pm

HNutz wrote:Right now, though, in regards to MVP, most of the folks are screwed. The black dude's only spoken part today was his voting. Andy and the Asian lady were asked a question before voting, and that's about it. So the nicer folks & the floaters won't really have a chance to win MVP, at least, not for awhile.

Then again... if they're just lying low, maybe they shouldn't be MVP...

Honestly, I'm ok with almost any House Guest getting MVP as long as it's not Aaryn or Jeremy.

HOH Spoilers: Can't believe Aaryn won HOH though. This week might be unbearable in the BB House... :smt011
ImageImageImage

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum