Advertisement

Big Brother Fans?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

HNutz
User avatar
Fagorstorm
 
Posts: 13623
Likes: 14 posts
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:22 pm


Re: Big Brother Fans?

Postby HNutz » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:01 am

Grayson wrote:Wow...for the past several weeks, Elissa has made it known that she doesn't trust Andy. Amanda gets evicted because somebody who said they would vote for her didn't and the most logical thing scenario that Elissa could come up with is that McCrae betrayed her?! Mind boggling stupid.

Concerned for McCrae now. Poor guy doesn't realize just how alone he is.


See, that's why I think that "theory" might just be gameplay. trying to sabotage things in the jury house.

Or... not. Amanda saw the goodbye tapes, she knows how Andy voted. maybe elyssawas just flustered while talking with Julie Chen and not really thinking. it happens, or so I hear.

But, if that's how that houseguest really thinks... maybe jury's a good place for them.

McCrae has been doing pretty well in the comps recently. he can't win HOH but if he can keep winning vetos... maybe someone will make a deal? but I doubt it. :(

Advertisement

crazywords
Opera Singer
 
Posts: 85
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:28 pm


Re: Big Brother Fans?

Postby crazywords » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:27 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
This has been the most boring predictable season.

I just hope McCrae wins veto next week I they have to vote out there own.



def has been

HNutz
User avatar
Fagorstorm
 
Posts: 13623
Likes: 14 posts
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:22 pm


Re: Big Brother Fans?

Postby HNutz » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:51 am

It's almost like Julie Chen was having a nice, casual conversation with her friend instead of conducting an interview with an evicted houseguest who has a long history (longer than Aaryn) of "torturing" Elissa, yelling at just about everyone, making the same comments Aaryn was grilled over,etc.

Something feels odd to me.

outsider
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 32740
Likes: 14 posts
Liked in: 2 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:35 pm
Title: Absent
Formerly: Scantronman, _OM_ & cyclopsfan


Re: Big Brother Fans?

Postby outsider » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:54 am

HNutz wrote:It's almost like Julie Chen was having a nice, casual conversation with her friend instead of conducting an interview with an evicted houseguest who has a long history (longer than Aaryn) of "torturing" Elissa, yelling at just about everyone, making the same comments Aaryn was grilled over,etc.

Something feels odd to me.
I kept waiting for that hammer to fall, too. Are they gearing Amanda up for another All-Stars edition?
(plus, Amanda is a friend with Grodner, right? I did read that here, didn't I?)
-

outsider
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 32740
Likes: 14 posts
Liked in: 2 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:35 pm
Title: Absent
Formerly: Scantronman, _OM_ & cyclopsfan


Re: Big Brother Fans?

Postby outsider » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:59 am

If Andy makes it to the final two, I may not watch the finale out of spite. Such an annoying little tickturd! :smt011

I'd like to see Spencer win it all. Sure, he's been a constant pawn and floater, but his "Were you also a megabitch in high school?" comment wins the season for me. :lol:
-

Grayson
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 7237
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 am
Location: The Darkest Timeline
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie


Re: Big Brother Fans?

Postby Grayson » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:26 pm

HOH Spoiler: Spencer
ImageImageImage

Grayson
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 7237
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 am
Location: The Darkest Timeline
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie


Re: Big Brother Fans?

Postby Grayson » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:27 pm

Non-Spoiler Question: Can anybody explain to me Rachel's (and by extension Brendon and Elissa) popularity? I remember both seasons that Rachel was a part of and I don't remember her having nearly the type of fan base that she has now.
ImageImageImage

HNutz
User avatar
Fagorstorm
 
Posts: 13623
Likes: 14 posts
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:22 pm


Re: Big Brother Fans?

Postby HNutz » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:37 pm

Grayson wrote:HOH Spoiler: Spencer


:lol:

Can't wait to see who gets nominated. Any thoughts?

Grayson
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 7237
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 am
Location: The Darkest Timeline
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie


Re: Big Brother Fans?

Postby Grayson » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:39 pm

HNutz wrote:Can't wait to see who gets nominated. Any thoughts?


It doesn't seem like they have held the nomination ceremony yet but I think that Spencer will nominate McCrae and GinaMarie with McCrae being the obvious target. Really hope that he wins POV this week because I would rather see Andy or GinaMarie go before him..
ImageImageImage

BubbaKanoosh
User avatar
2009 Most Valuable Poster
 
Posts: 35060
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 am
Formerly: BRBKanoosh


Re: Big Brother Fans?

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:41 pm

If GM or Andy make it of the finals, they've won. If these role are Mary, and they're not, they will go first.

GM nd McC are nom'd

BubbaKanoosh
User avatar
2009 Most Valuable Poster
 
Posts: 35060
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 am
Formerly: BRBKanoosh


Re: Big Brother Fans?

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Grayson wrote:Non-Spoiler Question: Can anybody explain to me Rachel's (and by extension Brendon and Elissa) popularity? I remember both seasons that Rachel was a part of and I don't remember her having nearly the type of fan base that she has now.


Here's the thing, Elissa didn't get votes for MVP because people like her... She got mvp because people hated Aaryn and Co.

Aaryn hated Elissa, people hated Aaryn, therefore elissa got voted.

Grayson
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 7237
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 am
Location: The Darkest Timeline
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie


Re: Big Brother Fans?

Postby Grayson » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:53 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Here's the thing, Elissa didn't get votes for MVP because people like her... She got mvp because people hated Aaryn and Co.

Aaryn hated Elissa, people hated Aaryn, therefore elissa got voted.


You say that and I know that it is at least partially true but Rachel has suddenly developed a strong following and she uses that to rally support behind her sister. I'm just curious when/where Rachel gained this support.
ImageImageImage

BubbaKanoosh
User avatar
2009 Most Valuable Poster
 
Posts: 35060
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 am
Formerly: BRBKanoosh


Re: Big Brother Fans?

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:00 pm

Grayson wrote:
You say that and I know that it is at least partially true but Rachel has suddenly developed a strong following and she uses that to rally support behind her sister. I'm just curious when/where Rachel gained this support.


She always had it because she was in tv. Since she first appeared on BB, there were always people who are Rachel fans, just as there are strong supporters for Amanda and GM.

She has an BB Internet recap show he she writes for OK! Magazine, that's it. She was on tv, therefore she has fans. No deep reasoning.

BubbaKanoosh
User avatar
2009 Most Valuable Poster
 
Posts: 35060
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 am
Formerly: BRBKanoosh


Re: Big Brother Fans?

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:07 pm

Funny thing was, Aaryn was a member of the "Brenchel Army" and was a member of the fan site. When Aaryn figured who Elissa was, she approached her and it was Elissa (trying to protect her identity) backed off and became a bitch.

Kinda funny. They were close friends, even before the mean girls became friends, til Aaryn started to inquire her relation to Rachel.

HNutz
User avatar
Fagorstorm
 
Posts: 13623
Likes: 14 posts
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:22 pm


Re: Big Brother Fans?

Postby HNutz » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:27 am

See any familiar faces here?

Image



(Feel free to skip to 3:32)



Image

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 52 guests

Advertisement