Advertisement

Big Brother Fans?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 871 posts

Re: Big Brother Fans?

Postby HNutz » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:26 pm

Some people are saying there was cheating going on in the HoH competition, but I don't know how true it is. With all those cameras on them, you'd think they would catch anything weird going on...

Advertisement

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby HNutz » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:30 pm

So my gf's mom is talking about how Andy and Amanda singing "The Stereotype Song" about gays & Asians (gay Andy was singing about gays and Amanda was singing about how Asians are good at math and can't drive), how Jeremy is like Evil Dick, Willie & Jesse put together...

Who do you think's going up on the block?Seeing as the HoH is Aaryn, the lady making the racial comments, I wouldn't be surprised to see Elyssa and either Helen (the Asian lady) or Candice (the black lady who was put up last week and cried about it in the Diary Room). Totally just guessing, of course. And I know they're already on the block, I just don't know who's up yet.

Also... how many alliances are in the house? CBS is showing us 1, but supposedly there's 3. Andy's supposed to be involved in a couple of them, along with someone from the Moving Company pulling double duty...

So I guess we'll see HoH and Have Nots tonight... and Nominees
MVP and Veto Wed night
and voting on Thursday?

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1282 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:45 pm

HNutz wrote:So my gf's mom is talking about how Andy and Amanda singing "The Stereotype Song" about gays & Asians (gay Andy was singing about gays and Amanda was singing about how Asians are good at math and can't drive), how Jeremy is like Evil Dick, Willie & Jesse put together...

:smt011

I am almost at the point where I wish they would just toss everybody out and get an entirely new cast. If you go by the ratings, it would seem like I'm not the only one... :P

Who do you think's going up on the block?Seeing as the HoH is Aaryn, the lady making the racial comments, I wouldn't be surprised to see Elyssa and either Helen (the Asian lady) or Candice (the black lady who was put up last week and cried about it in the Diary Room). Totally just guessing, of course. And I know they're already on the block, I just don't know who's up yet.

Since Aaryn is the HoH, I don't really expect that her nominations will be strategic. She will simply nominate Elissa and somebody else in the house who is annoying her or not fawning over her, more than likely Helen because of the wine situation from last week. Aaryn is such an evil little brat.

Also... how many alliances are in the house? CBS is showing us 1, but supposedly there's 3. Andy's supposed to be involved in a couple of them, along with someone from the Moving Company pulling double duty...

It seems as though there are a lot of smaller, side alliances this year, which means that we will probably get a lot of backstabbing within the next few weeks. I don't really suspect that the Moving Company will last for very long, Jeremy is just too much of a loose cannon. The rest of the house is going to want to get rid of him as soon as possible because of his outbursts and the way that he bullies all of the girls in the house.

So I guess we'll see HoH and Have Nots tonight... and Nominees
MVP and Veto Wed night
and voting on Thursday?

That's usually the formula.
ImageImageImage

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 489 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:28 pm

Grayson wrote:
Since Aaryn is the HoH, I don't really expect that her nominations will be strategic. She will simply nominate Elissa and somebody else in the house who is annoying her or not fawning over her, more than likely Helen because of the wine situation from last week. Aaryn is such an evil little brat.

That or anyone she suspects of voting "her man" out :roll:
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby HNutz » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:49 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:
That or anyone she suspects of voting "her man" out :roll:

So we've narrowed it down to half the house... IF the HoH guesses right. And there's still Elyssa, who couldn't vote. So, yeah... we're just shooting in the dark here.

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:26 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:That or anyone she suspects of voting "her man" out :roll:

Well, she knows that Elissa was MVP so we know she blames Elissa for David being evicted and I assume she will put up Helen because Helen was pretty upset about Aaryn drinking the wine that was being saved for the Have Nots. I'm sure in her crazy mind, she thinks that everybody is just as evil and spiteful as her, so she probably came to the conclusion that Helen masterminded the remaining votes for David.

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby HNutz » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:57 pm

Well, CBS is showing some of the racist comments. But nothing that looks like cheating during HoH (as some are alleging).

Looking at my guesses for nominations...3 of them wound up being Have Nots. It was "the Asian", "the gay", "the black girl" and Elyssa. Kkinda surprised it's so blatant, actually.

HoH is mad that Helen wanted a game talk now that they're HoH...

And the nominations are.... Helen & Elyssa

Supposedly, according to my gf's mom and the feeds, Helen asked to go up. She's trying to make a deal with Aaryn

So... who do you think will be MVP? And who's going up?

outsider
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 901 posts
Title: Absent
Formerly: cyclone, Chili con Blarney

Postby outsider » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:29 am

Is Elissa doing a Drew Barrymore impersonation with her speaking style?

Aaryn & Jeremy need to be human centipede'd and then donkeypunched to death.
-

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:35 am

HNutz wrote:
So we've narrowed it down to half the house... IF the HoH guesses right. And there's still Elyssa, who couldn't vote. So, yeah... we're just shooting in the dark here.

Right ?
And I was rolling my eyes at the fact that she was calling David "her man" after knowing him for a whole 7 days :lol:
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

outsider
Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:30 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:
Right ?
And I was rolling my eyes at the fact that she was calling David "her man" after knowing him for a whole 7 days :lol:
But got pissed off when someone else referred to him as her 'boyfriend' right after the HoH competition. She's such an idiot. :lol:
-

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:16 pm

HNutz wrote:Well, CBS is showing some of the racist comments.

I was surprised that they did that without bleeping any slurs out but I'm glad they did it. Now that the viewers know what a fucking monster she is I hope holy public hell rains down on her :lol:

'BB' STAR SPENCER CLAWSON SLAMMED by Day Job Employer

Another "Big Brother" houseguest is on the outs with their employer ... this time it's Spencer Clawson, whose company is already laying the groundwork to hand him his walking papers.

Clawson has been captured on "BB" cams calling one houseguest "Kermit the F**" and praising Hitler as a gifted speaker.

Clawson serves as a railroad conductor for Union Pacific, who released a statement on their website saying, "The values represented by Spencer Clawson's comments during the Big Brother show do not at all align with Union Pacific's values."

They continued, "Mr. Clawson is on unpaid leave of absence while participating on Big Brother. Union Pacific does not condone his comments."

They ended their statement by saying they are "acting in accordance with Collective Bargaining Agreement terms regarding Mr. Clawson" ... which sounds like they are setting the stage to fire his ass first chance they get.

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:22 pm

With the viewers already voting to give the House Guests the MVP each week and people up in arms about the disgusting behavior of some of the contestants, I wonder if Big Brother will bring the "Coup d'etat" power back in the next couple of weeks.
ImageImageImage

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby HNutz » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:45 pm

HA! My gf was Googling something about Big Brother and this thread was one of the top results! 8)

Grayson wrote:With the viewers already voting to give the House Guests the MVP each week and people up in arms about the disgusting behavior of some of the contestants, I wonder if Big Brother will bring the "Coup d'etat" power back in the next couple of weeks.

I don't know if I want to see something so obvious.

outsider
Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:45 am

HNutz wrote:HA! My gf was Googling something about Big Brother and this thread was one of the top results! 8)
It came up when I Google'd "stereotype song big brother".

I just want to hear the racist song. :-(
-

GLX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 103 posts
Title: Leader of The Society

Postby GLX » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:04 pm

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum