Tuesday, November 20, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Because comics!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Big Brother 20

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:57 pm

The bromance was nominated.

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:32 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:The bromance was nominated.

NOICE!!!

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:33 pm

So the Bros were saying they voted for Steve to stay it was Rockstar and Hayleigh that voted him to go, which we know is false. Scottie was about to believe them but Sam fucked up the lie without even knowing. In a 1 on 1 with Scottie she said she had to vote to save Winston because he voted to save her.

If one of them come off the block Tyler will be put up, though he’d clearly use his power to save himself. I think Angela or Rach will and they’d stay but the bro left on the block will go.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:39 pm

Scottie won the veto

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:27 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Scottie won the veto

So noms should just stay the same? If so I think Brett of the Bros goes before Winston does.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:52 am

Turd Crapley wrote:
So noms should just stay the same? If so I think Brett of the Bros goes before Winston does.

That’s the plan, Winston is less Alpha without Brett. Tho the Bros are going to try to convince Scottie to back foot Kayleigh because a) she flipped the first vote and b) backdoor’d Swaggy.

Also Level 6 is starting to crack, the Bros don’t like how Kaycee is hanging out with other people not in their alliance, and Rach and Angela just don’t like Brett all that much.

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:11 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
That’s the plan, Winston is less Alpha without Brett. Tho the Bros are going to try to convince Scottie to back foot Kayleigh because a) she flipped the first vote and b) backdoor’d Swaggy.

Also Level 6 is starting to crack, the Bros don’t like how Kaycee is hanging out with other people not in their alliance, and Rach and Angela just don’t like Brett all that much.

Kaycee is really a non factor at this point, she's just been there and hasn't done shit. I'd be all for Backdooring Kaitlyn, she needs to go ASAP. I think Scottie is too smart for their BS though and hopefully he leaves noms the same and one of Bros is gone this week!

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:09 pm

Week 2 is early too declare non-factors, I feel, stuff can still happen. I say by the third and forth eviction we see people how they really are, true personality and who is important. New alliances and long lasting ones for by week 3ish, because the first week appeal wears off.

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:13 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Week 2 is early too declare non-factors, I feel, stuff can still happen. I say by the third and forth eviction we see people how they really are, true personality and who is important. New alliances and long lasting ones for by week 3ish, because the first week appeal wears off.

True but it seems like the dominate personalities and players are establishing themselves and the followers and hangers on are doing just that. Definitely things can change for sure I am just right there are a few people that haven't done shit as far as trying to play the game at all so far.

TheLurker

rubber spoon

Postby TheLurker » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:20 pm

Tyler has been "forced" to play more than the others. Due to winning HOH. I think the power of that went slightly to his head. Not overwhelmingly, but enough. Swaggy was just in his own little world . . . .

And the bros, were bros. :smt102

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:40 pm

TheLurker wrote:Tyler has been "forced" to play more than the others. Due to winning HOH. I think the power of that went slightly to his head. Not overwhelmingly, but enough. Swaggy was just in his own little world . . . .

And the bros, were bros. :smt102

I think Tyler has been the smartest one in the house, I don't think he has let anything get to his head yet as he hasn't made any stupid moves, yet. Swaggy got a big head when he won that first competition and then fell for Bayleigh, everything went down hill for him from there because he started making stupid moves.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:50 pm

Turd Crapley wrote:Swaggy got a big head when he won that first competition and then fell for Bayleigh, everything went down hill for him from there because he started making stupid moves.

I think it started before that.

His audition tape (as "Chris") showed that he had a good head on his shoulders. Showed that he knew the importance of fading into the shadows, not standing out, etc.

Then he (as "Swaggy C") comes into the house, wears shirts with his self-appointed nickname, brags about himself in the 3rd person, acts like he's got all this power in the house...

Something happened between making that tape and entering the house. And that may have cost him at least making it to Jury.

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:52 pm

HNutz wrote:
I think it started before that.

His audition tape (as "Chris") showed that he had a good head on his shoulders. Showed that he knew the importance of fading into the shadows, not standing out, etc.

Then he (as "Swaggy C") comes into the house, wears shirts with his self-appointed nickname, brags about himself in the 3rd person, acts like he's got all this power in the house...

Something happened between making that tape and entering the house. And that may have cost him at least making it to Jury.

Yeah dude was a complete dumbass as soon as he set foot in the house.

TheLurker

rubber spoon

Postby TheLurker » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:24 pm

Bro.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:13 pm

That’s a good power app chosen tonight.

And I hope Sam doesn’t use hers.

leave a comment with facebook