Tuesday, December 11, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "The comic book industry's inflamed butthole."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Big Brother 20

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:49 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:That’s a good power app chosen tonight.

Yup, Bayleigh has a good one.

And I hope Sam doesn’t use hers.

It sucks because if she doesn't use it now, it automatically gets used next week.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:57 pm

Rachel calling Scottie, let alone anyone in the House a "floater" is hilarious. :roll:

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:20 pm

Turd Crapley wrote:Yeah dude was a complete dumbass as soon as he set foot in the house.

Chris on the live feeds was almost entirely different from Swaggy C on the show.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:22 pm

Also...hell yeah, Bayleigh got an AWESOME Power App!

Hopefully whoever she uses it on doesn't throw a temper tantrum and pull a Chima.

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:41 am

Grayson wrote:
Chris on the live feeds was almost entirely different from Swaggy C on the show.

Yep. The show edits people how they want. Kaycee is more of a player that they don’t show. I was shocked she got a D.R. Segment lol

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:03 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Yep. The show edits people how they want. Kaycee is more of a player that they don’t show. I was shocked she got a D.R. Segment lol

And the show doesn't even begin to scratch the surface on just how awful Kaitlyn really is. They're practically giving her a golden edit right now.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:17 pm

The veto wasn’t used. Shocker.

I agree about Kayleigh, she thinks she’s a) a mastermind and running the house she b) made the biggest move in B.B. history. She told Scottie today that Sam has a power and if she snapped her fingers she’d use it on her (if she was a replacement nom. On the flip side, sooooo many people hate her in the house. Both sides dislike her but now Scottie is in hot water because they all figured out he was the flip vote. Both flip voters are hated by all lol

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:36 pm

Apparently, Tyler filmed an episode of TKO before going into the BB house..

https://twitter.com/CBSBigBrother/statu ... 6643998720

I don't know how to post tweets, but that's the link.

TheLurker

rubber spoon

Postby TheLurker » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:06 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Apparently, Tyler filmed an episode of TKO before going into the BB house..

That does seem too much of a coincidence for CBS. But maybe he did TKO first and the producers said he had a good personality, so why not try for Big Brother? Personally, I have no problem with the guy so far (from what I have seen).

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:39 pm

Let me help with that.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:14 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Apparently, Tyler filmed an episode of TKO before going into the BB house..

TheLurker wrote:That does seem too much of a coincidence for CBS. But maybe he did TKO first and the producers said he had a good personality, so why not try for Big Brother? Personally, I have no problem with the guy so far (from what I have seen).

IvCNuB4 wrote:Let me help with that.

That's... unexpected.

TheLurker

rubber spoon

Postby TheLurker » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:14 pm

Was that Winston acting as the bro-douche? NEVER say shit like that to another player.

"How dare you put me up. I AM EXPECTED to make it to final 3".

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:46 pm

"GRRRRRRR! I am so angry that your valid game move affects me! It was SO stupid for you to put me up against my 'bromance' and potentially send one of us home!"

:roll:

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:17 pm

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2018/07/bb20-tyler-crispen-tko-total-knock-out-same-time/

So how is it possible that Tyler will be on two shows at once? Although Big Brother is live, TKO is not:

Total Knock Out filmed over five days in mid-May.
BB20 houseguests entered the house on June 20.
Audience ticket pages for TKO are now mostly offline, but I found ones that showed tape dates including May 15, May 16, and May 21, and said that it “tapes for FIVE DAYS ONLY.”

Tyler came in third tonight. And he looked super-cute doing it. :P

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:22 pm

Endurance tonight, folks. They advertised it for the feeds.

leave a comment with facebook