Saturday, October 20, 2018 • Morning Edition • "We Wipe Last. Not Before."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Big Brother 20

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:42 pm

Grayson wrote:PGA coverage may effect tonight's broadcast because nothing says exciting line CBS's broadcast of golf...


Yeah, it started about 30 minutes late.

And Sam is LOSING IT!

She's walking around the house, moping and crying... and making herself a target? "Everyone here is just trying to win a bunch of money! It's like I'm trapped in here with a bunch of psychos!"

Ummmmmm...
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:56 pm

HNutz wrote:
Yeah, it started about 30 minutes late.

And Sam is LOSING IT!

She's walking around the house, moping and crying... and making herself a target? "Everyone here is just trying to win a bunch of money! It's like I'm trapped in here with a bunch of psychos!"

Ummmmmm...


Yeah, she’s kinda nuts lately
User avatar

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:23 pm

Classy as always, Rockstar. :lol: Nice example of good sportsmanship for your kids.
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:38 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:I don't know about that. I think Tyler may have a lock on that. He is literally an All-American Golden Boy come to life. :lol:


I didn't mean that Rockstar is going to win. I just meant that whoever takes her to Final 2 is essentially guaranteeing their own victory. Yeah, she may snag a couple of sympathy/bitter jury votes but I don't see most of the remaining House Guests making the same mistake(s) that Paul made.
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:11 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Classy as always, Rockstar. :lol: Nice example of good sportsmanship for your kids.


I can't believe the Hacker put her up again, and on her father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate's birthday, too!
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:38 pm

Wait...so Kaycee stays clear of Haleigh because she thinks that Haleigh is fake...but she hangs out with and is in an alliance with Angela and Brett?! What?!
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:01 pm

Grayson wrote:
I mean, there's nothing likable about her but we just saw her whine her way into the veto last week because she didn't like having her HoH taken away and now they are doing the exact same thing to Haleigh.

That being said, I think the bigger move for Kaycee would have been to put Faysal on the block instead of Rockstar. Not only do you take a number from the other side of the house, you're also taking out on of their stronger players, and one half of a duo. That's where the money would have been this week and then they all could have sat around talking about how great they are and how good they are at this game.


We were talking about that, too..but, out of the two, Faysal has a better chance at winning the Veto than Rockstar does... Right? That could be the logic, at least.

Grayson wrote:Since Kaitlyn failed on such a spectacular level, when do we all suspect that production will introduce a Battle Back option for the Jurors? I'm going to go ahead and say after the 4th Jury Member has been evicted.


I dunno, I feel like they wouldn't show as much as they did if the Jurors had a chance to come back in.

I could be wrong, of course...
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:57 am

Grayson wrote:Wait...so Kaycee stays clear of Haleigh because she thinks that Haleigh is fake...but she hangs out with and is in an alliance with Angela and Brett?! What?!


That made no sense to me... lol Haleigh put her up because they don't talk and stay clear of each other, but KC felt that reasoning made no sense and was BC then explained why she stays clear of Haleigh lol
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:58 am

I had to laugh at Sam's definition of "stomp a mudhole".. it just means kick someones ass, with the "mudhole" meaning someones ass. Where she got blood hole and all the rest from was odd, and very dark.
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:59 am

HNutz wrote:
We were talking about that, too..but, out of the two, Faysal has a better chance at winning the Veto than Rockstar does... Right? That could be the logic, at least.



I dunno, I feel like they wouldn't show as much as they did if the Jurors had a chance to come back in.

I could be wrong, of course...


Last time they did it was when Judd came back, right? I cannot remember if it was done since then..
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:29 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:I had to laugh at Sam's definition of "stomp a mudhole".. it just means kick someones ass, with the "mudhole" meaning someones ass. Where she got blood hole and all the rest from was odd, and very dark.


That whole conversation... :shock:
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:35 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Last time they did it was when Judd came back, right? I cannot remember if it was done since then..


Last year's season held their Battle Back competition prior to Jury but I'm fairly positive that Battle Back competitions prior to that were all mostly held within the first 4 evictions after Jury had begun.
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:49 am

Grayson wrote:
Last year's season held their Battle Back competition prior to Jury but I'm fairly positive that Battle Back competitions prior to that were all mostly held within the first 4 evictions after Jury had begun.


Yeah, I think Judd was the only Jury member to actually come back into the house.
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:50 am

Grayson wrote:
That whole conversation... :shock:


That convo was passive aggressive shot a Tyler who was sitting there, more aggressive than passive, but yeah, scary as fuck.
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:17 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Yeah, I think Judd was the only Jury member to actually come back into the house.


Well Judd won and came back into the house on BB15, Nicole came back into the house on BB16, Johnny Mac on BB17, and Victor just kept getting evicted and reentering the house on BB18. As far as spending actual time in the Jury house, I'm not sure but they were all evicted after Jury began and they were all given the chance to battle their way back into the house.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], uz000 and 46 guests