Friday, September 21, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Brought to you by the lowest bidder!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Big Brother 20

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:20 pm

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Feeds: Haleigh says that Brett came to Rockstar with a F2 deal. Faysal says Brett has to go. Faysal thinks Scottie will save Tyler with veto so he might need to nom Scottie

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:29 pm

Haleigh tells Faysal that Scottie will leave if he is OTB with Tyler at end of the week. Faysal says "well then we break them up" Haleigh whisper screams "they (Scottie and Tyler) are not working together"

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:31 pm

Faysal: Brett was upstairs all week. You couldn't even get his vote. Haleigh: If Tyler and Brett are on the block and Tyler takes himself off, who goes up?
Faysal: I don't know how close you are to Brett and Scottie in comparison to me:
Haleigh: Are you kidding me?
Faysal: Good that's the response I wanted.
Haleigh: You're joking.
Faysal: Are you done? I was testing you.
Haleigh: Are we not past the point of testing each other? Then put me on the block, Faysal.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:31 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Feeds: Haleigh says that Brett came to Rockstar with a F2 deal.

But didn't we see her come to him with the deal? :smt102

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:31 pm

It will be hilarious if they take out their own allies on their HoH’s lol

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:35 pm

HNutz wrote:
But didn't we see her come to him with the deal? :smt102

Yeah, but she heard it was vice versa. So Hal is telling the truth from what she heard, we know the truth from what we saw.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:35 pm

Fessy to Tyler: "I don't know what none of y'all mfkrs got going on in this house, I don't even know if I want to hear what all y'all mfkrs got to say to me 'cause it's gonna be some bullshit, I been telling y'all mfkrs every week what I've been doing, and doing it"

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:11 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Not one person is mentioning Lv6 which is dumb. You tell them how you masterminded everything, you don’t make fun of them lol

Neither Angela or Brett seem to have any interest in Jury management which is fine by me.

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:09 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:It will be hilarious if they take out their own allies on their HoH’s lol

Thats their biggest problem they have never been able to work cohesively on anything. They take everything way to personally and always blame the wrong people.

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:12 am

So with his Power App there is no way Tyler goes home this week. KC, Tyler, Brett, and Angela all have enough votes to keep any of the 4 in the house for another week. So unless something drastically changes and two of them are put up with no veto help then someone from outside of Lvl 6 is definitely going him again next week.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:22 am

Mojo Ichiruto wrote:So with his Power App there is no way Tyler goes home this week. KC, Tyler, Brett, and Angela all have enough votes to keep any of the 4 in the house for another week. So unless something drastically changes and two of them are put up with no veto help then someone from outside of Lvl 6 is definitely going him again next week.

There is, one the app rules state that if you think you’re going to be nominating and you use the app and not put on the block, you use the app. So he has to state he going to use it before hand and it’s a one time use.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:26 am

Mojo Ichiruto wrote:
Thats their biggest problem they have never been able to work cohesively on anything. They take everything way to personally and always blame the wrong people.

The problem is they can’t see the who the other side are and constantly pointing at the wrong people.

Fas is blindly loyal to JC, and the minute he left the HoH he told the other side his convo. Scottie will be put on the block at some point this week, and I predict he is going home.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:34 am

After the HoH letter was read both Scottie and Brett said they were the one vote, Fas believes the wrong person. KC backs Brett up saying “I’m not close to this guy so I don’t expect him to vote for me” while pointing to Brett.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:33 am

Tyler apparently did some neck kissing to Angela as he cuddled in bed last night... sorry, Sam

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:06 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Tyler apparently did some neck kissing to Angela as he cuddled in bed last night... sorry, Sam

Gross...

:P

But seriously, gross.

leave a comment with facebook