Thursday, September 20, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not Newsarama!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Big Brother 20

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:04 pm

Paul is a genuinely awful human being, and he got a massive golden edit and you rooted for him. He called women cunts, he made personal attacks, and threatened violence to the point BB had to call them into the DR on multiple occasions to tell them to stop.

Nothing Lv6 has done has been horrible on even Paul's level.

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:19 pm

Grayson wrote:
Bah! I won't root for Level 6 for the same reason that I wouldn't root for Cody and his crew last year. I won't root for people that I genuinely feel are awful human beings. That being said, I have respect for the game that Tyler is playing, so worst case scenario, he makes it to the end and I won't have to be disappointed with the winner this season. :P

See I don't think Tyler or Brett are awful human beings. Tyler seems like a cool dude that I could probably hang out with. Brett is definitely the truest definition of a walking BRO but he is also funny as hell on TV so I like him now. KC is just kinda there, she will be the next Lvl 6 member to bite the dust I'm sure. Angela probably is a bitch IRL but she does play the game well.

I can't bring myself to root for stupid people and Hal, Fas, Rockstar, Bay are all stupid people, very stupid people. Fas isn't there to play or win the game, he is there to play and win Hal's panties off her. Hal is basically a younger version of Angela and just somehow ended up on the wrong side of the house.

Scottie I like and I wouldn't mind if he made it to the finale but I think he goes home this week. Sam is so mental that she truly scares me sometimes, I don't think she ever should have been on the show, but I don't hate her like the other morons. JC just gets on my nerves, I'm not sure what it is about him but there is something that just annoys the complete shit outta me. I definitely wouldn't have minded if he went him already.

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:21 pm

It's kinda funny how I flipped :lol: Most of the people I hated at the being I am actually pulling for to win now. I just can't stand stupid, probably because I deal with so much stupid IRL on a daily basis that I definitely ain't putting up with that shit on TV too :lol:

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:21 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Veto Comp: Hide & Go Seek comp, so be prepared for the house to be trashed.

Players: Haleigh, Tyler and Angela along with Faysal, Scottie and Brett

Any winner yet?

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:46 pm

Not yet, feeds been off for almost 3 hour now.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:47 pm

Mojo Ichiruto wrote:It's kinda funny how I flipped :lol: Most of the people I hated at the being I am actually pulling for to win now. I just can't stand stupid, probably because I deal with so much stupid IRL on a daily basis that I definitely ain't putting up with that shit on TV too :lol:

That’s what always happens to me. Always. I like certain people but third eviction it’s completely different.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:48 pm

Fas is now referring to himself as a comp beast and has not stop bragging about his win lol

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:49 pm

Mojo Ichiruto wrote:
See I don't think Tyler or Brett are awful human beings. Tyler seems like a cool dude that I could probably hang out with.

I agree. I would totally hang out with Tyler. :groucho:

JC just gets on my nerves, I'm not sure what it is about him but there is something that just annoys the complete shit outta me. I definitely wouldn't have minded if he went him already.

JC is fake. He's a construct. He's a drama queen who has modeled himself after every (mostly bad) gay trend. Every outfit he wears is something from years-past gay party events. He is more concerned with being "the gay one" than he is as being a person.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:53 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Fas is now referring to himself as a comp beast and has not stop bragging about his win lol

Win.

SINGULAR.

Not very "beast like".

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:09 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Fas is now referring to himself as a comp beast and has not stop bragging about his win lol

Did he win the Veto Comp? If so Tyler better be ready to use his app so he don't get backdoored this week.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:31 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Paul is a genuinely awful human being, and he got a massive golden edit and you rooted for him. He called women cunts, he made personal attacks, and threatened violence to the point BB had to call them into the DR on multiple occasions to tell them to stop.

Nothing Lv6 has done has been horrible on even Paul's level.

I rooted for Paul because I was a fan of his from the previous season and because Cody was a genuinely worse human being (the whole Ferguson) who brought the people playing with him down as well. Matt may have been the only person on his side who I could tolerate.

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:34 pm

Grayson wrote:
I rooted for Paul because I was a fan of his from the previous season and because Cody was a genuinely worse human being (the whole Ferguson) who brought the people playing with him down as well. Matt may have been the only person on his side who I could tolerate.

Cody is a just a complete piece of shit. He did not have the right kind of mentality to be on a show like BB.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:00 pm

Brett won veto.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:22 pm

Grayson wrote:

Paul’s behaviour second season made me lose all respect I had for him.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:23 pm

Mojo Ichiruto wrote:
Did he win the Veto Comp? If so Tyler better be ready to use his app so he don't get backdoored this week.

No. Between the the veto’s he did win and this HoH, he feels he deserves the title.

leave a comment with facebook