Tuesday, February 20, 2018 • Morning Edition • "The greatest comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Black Lightning Season One

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:17 pm

Starts tonight, after Supergirl.

Who's planning to watch?

TheLurker

phrase IV

Postby TheLurker » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:28 pm

Starts tomorrow. I think . . . . .

achilles

Silly French Man

Postby achilles » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:55 pm

Which is it? Regardless, I've give it a try. I like the character at his best in the comics, I hope he's that way here.

TheLurker

phrase IV

Postby TheLurker » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:01 pm

Me too

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:04 pm

It's on Tuesday at 8PM CST / 9PM EST.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:13 pm

Sorry, it's tomorrow night, after Flash.

My bad.

Bianco

Expert Post Whore

Postby Bianco » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:15 pm

HNutz wrote:Sorry, it's tomorrow night, after Flash.

My bad.

I'll check it out of course but i still don't like the whole shuffle CW is doing with these shows

Chessack

Great Scott!!!

Postby Chessack » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:52 pm

The only CW show I watch is Supergirl, because it's Supergirl, and because it started out strong on CBS.

From what I have seen in the crossovers, I'm fairly sure I would utterly despise every other one of the CW shows... so I have no interest in trying any of them.

At this point they're lucky I'm still watching Supergirl. They mostly have Melissa Benoist, Jeremy Jordan, and David Harewood to thank for that.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:54 pm

There's our fucking ray o' sunshine. :lol:

StrongStyleFiction

cheese

Postby StrongStyleFiction » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:01 pm

I don't blame you for getting the day wrong. People need a flow chart to understand this wacky ass schedule.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:07 pm

Review: BLACK LIGHTNING Pilot 'Best in the DCTV Universe'

Could just be more Newsarama brown-nosing but I am definitely going to DVR it now.

achilles

Silly French Man

Postby achilles » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:10 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:There's our fucking ray o' sunshine. :lol:

I thought I was the ray of sunshine here..... :cry:

If I'm getting too optimistic, I promise to do better....I can out bleakgrimdark anyone. Well, anyone except Snyder. Or Johns. Or pretty much anyone working for DC. Or WB. Or Disney.

Just remember, it's always darkest before the dawn. Then it's all downhill into an even darker pit of despair. Odds are this will be worse than Krypton, which in turn will be worse than this.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:17 pm

I'm excited to watch this in a bit.

Gray

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Gray » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:44 pm

Did anyone else catch the bit on the news where it was mentioned Black Lightning isn't the only superpowered individual out fighting crime? If this isn't part of the Arrowverse then I winderbwho those heroes could be?

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:47 pm

Watching now, good to see from the opening intro that this show is gonna be handled deftly, with all the subtlety and nuance of the rest of the Arrowverse.

leave a comment with facebook