Advertisement

Boston marathon truthers

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

holtom2000
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 66 posts

Boston marathon truthers

Postby holtom2000 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:02 am

On the comments section of the winnipeg free press about a story on the bombing, there are several idiots who think these two bombers are set up and innocent.
Frankly it makes me want to pull what's left of my hair out.
They freaking use twitter tweets as proof... Is this going on in the USA as well?

Advertisement

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 278 posts

Re: Boston marathon truthers

Postby GHERU » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:04 am

oh yea
started ~an hour after
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

achilles
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Liked in: 182 posts
Title: Much Eviler Than GOSD!

Postby achilles » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:09 am

Probably, but we have another thing going on. Apparently, there's a word that the media here won't mention as being responsible. Well, two words. Radical Islam.

We have other things that made them do it. Boxing apparently is the cause according to Time Magazine. I'm expecting pro wrestling to make it there as well, probably along with violent video games and comic books. Maybe sugary drinks the way things are going.
Achilles is the kind of evil that hollows out a volcano for a lair, and sends killer robots after his enemies.---Lord Simian

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 2 posts
Formerly: Schmormerly

Postby Victorian Squid » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:16 am

Awesome that the bomber gets top-notch medical care and a crack legal team to defend him at taxpayer expense.

Lots of aid and care for the worst members of society, apparently. Now let's go cut medicare!

3MJ

Liked in: 61 posts

Postby 3MJ » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:18 am

I didn't believe this shit, but then I read some YouTube comments on Beyonce's single ladies video and I realised how the illuminati (including Beyonce, Jay Z and Ke$ha) planned this event.

Rockman
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 433 posts
Formerly: AMS

Postby Rockman » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:19 am

achilles wrote:Probably, but we have another thing going on. Apparently, there's a word that the media here won't mention as being responsible. Well, two words. Radical Islam.

We have other things that made them do it. Boxing apparently is the cause according to Time Magazine. I'm expecting pro wrestling to make it there as well, probably along with violent video games and comic books. Maybe sugary drinks the way things are going.

One person on CNN or MSNBC suggested it was rap music :lol:

Rockman
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 433 posts
Formerly: AMS

Postby Rockman » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:20 am

Victorian Squid wrote:Awesome that the bomber gets top-notch medical care and a crack legal team to defend him at taxpayer expense.

Lots of aid and care for the worst members of society, apparently. Now let's go cut medicare!

I thought he was going to use a public defender? I don't think that qualifies as crack legal team.

holtom2000
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 66 posts

Postby holtom2000 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:30 am

What the eff is wrong with people, and apparently the media?!?

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 2 posts
Formerly: Schmormerly

Postby Victorian Squid » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:41 am

Hey, it's your free press comments section that started this whole thing, buddy!

CountD
Undead Member

Liked in: 1 post
Title: Senior Citizen
Formerly: t00lverine

Postby CountD » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:44 am

sensationalism

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 77 posts
Title: Shitlord

Postby Punchy » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:05 am

Jubilee wrote:I didn't believe this shit, but then I read some YouTube comments on Beyonce's single ladies video and I realised how the illuminati (including Beyonce, Jay Z and Ke$ha) planned this event.

Yeah, they planned it during their 'vacation' to Cuba.

MrBlack
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 99 posts

Postby MrBlack » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:14 am

If it was any sort of setup, I can't see the endgame. I don't understand how framing a couple of Chechen jihadists serves anyones purposes.

Speaking of Chechen jihadists, that's how I've been hearing them described on the news, particulaly since the surviving brother started talking.

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 130 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:30 am

achilles wrote:Probably, but we have another thing going on. Apparently, there's a word that the media here won't mention as being responsible. Well, two words. Radical Islam.

And you were expecting a logical reaction from a Time-Warner company?

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Mr. Log
rubber spoon

Liked in: 144 posts
Title: HRUNK!
Formerly: Log-Man

Postby Mr. Log » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:35 am

I look forward to the conspiracy theory documentary on The History Channel.

MrBlack
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 99 posts

Postby MrBlack » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:58 am

One thing about some of these conspiracies that always gets me is that they're both absurdly complex, yet stupidly easy to see through.

The Tsarneav brothers didn't do it despite having admitted to the bombing both to a hostage and while Dzokhar was in custody, and despite the fact that they engaged in a gun and bomb fight with police. No, it was those two Blackwater guys at the marathon, who apparently not only made no attempt to hide their identities, but also stuck together the whole time and made themselves extremely obvious in pictures.

Logic!

leave a comment with facebook

Next

Return to The Asylum