Advertisement

Bryan Singer One Step Closer to Having Every Mutant Ever in X-Men: Days of Future Past

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Draco x
FROGMAN

Liked in: 313 posts

Re: RE: Bryan Singer One Step Closer to Having Every Mutant

Postby Draco x » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:27 pm

Grayson wrote:
Currently, there isn't.

e_galston was simply referring to the fact that Bryan Singer has mentioned the possibility of expanding the X-Men Movie Universe with other mutant related properties.

Would that have to do with the rumors of a Magneto, Storm and Gambit solo movies I heard going on years ago?

Advertisement

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 274 posts

Re: Bryan Singer One Step Closer to Having Every Mutant Ever

Postby Lord Simian » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:14 pm

I believe a chunk of the story planned for the Magneto film was reworked and folded into First Class...

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 274 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:20 pm

So, I saw Patrick Stewart Sunday, on a q&a panel at Megacon. He claimed, among other things, that after insulting the people of Canada, he made it up to them by "using my not-inconsiderable influence" to change the shooting location from London, to Montreal.

He listed off some of his castmates, and when someone shouted Halle Berry's name, he said "Well, YOU tell me that. Halle hasn't called me, like Hugh and Ian have. For all I know, she's not coming, and it's all potential codswallop!"

After joking around like that for awhile, he mentioned that filming begins two weeks from yesterday.

And he pulled a man out of the audience to showcase his costume, as Spider Jerusalem, saying one of his big regrets is not getting Spider on screen. :)

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 433 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Re: RE: Bryan Singer One Step Closer to Having Every Mutant

Postby e_galston » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:52 pm

draco x wrote:
Would that have to do with the rumors of a Magneto, Storm and Gambit solo movies I heard going on years ago?

no this was around the time first class came out and Singer was the producer.. and then after he announced he was directing the next one... he said there were a lot of directions you could spin off..

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 329 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon May 06, 2013 11:40 am

Kitty Pryde

Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Liked in: 765 posts
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon May 06, 2013 11:41 am

Lord Simian wrote:So, I saw Patrick Stewart Sunday, on a q&a panel at Megacon. He claimed, among other things, that after insulting the people of Canada, he made it up to them by "using my not-inconsiderable influence" to change the shooting location from London, to Montreal.

That's more of an insult to Canada. :smt011
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 329 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon May 06, 2013 4:46 pm

I'm sure Montreal hated the additional revenue they gained from the movie being shot there :groucho:
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum