Friday, September 30, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "The trash of the multiverse has gotta end up somewhere."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Bryan Singer One Step Closer to Having Every Mutant Ever in X-Men: Days of Future Past

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:27 pm

Grayson wrote:
Currently, there isn't.

e_galston was simply referring to the fact that Bryan Singer has mentioned the possibility of expanding the X-Men Movie Universe with other mutant related properties.

Would that have to do with the rumors of a Magneto, Storm and Gambit solo movies I heard going on years ago?

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:14 pm

I believe a chunk of the story planned for the Magneto film was reworked and folded into First Class...

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:20 pm

So, I saw Patrick Stewart Sunday, on a q&a panel at Megacon. He claimed, among other things, that after insulting the people of Canada, he made it up to them by "using my not-inconsiderable influence" to change the shooting location from London, to Montreal.

He listed off some of his castmates, and when someone shouted Halle Berry's name, he said "Well, YOU tell me that. Halle hasn't called me, like Hugh and Ian have. For all I know, she's not coming, and it's all potential codswallop!"

After joking around like that for awhile, he mentioned that filming begins two weeks from yesterday.

And he pulled a man out of the audience to showcase his costume, as Spider Jerusalem, saying one of his big regrets is not getting Spider on screen. :)

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:52 pm

draco x wrote:
Would that have to do with the rumors of a Magneto, Storm and Gambit solo movies I heard going on years ago?

no this was around the time first class came out and Singer was the producer.. and then after he announced he was directing the next one... he said there were a lot of directions you could spin off..

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon May 06, 2013 11:40 am

Kitty Pryde

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon May 06, 2013 11:41 am

Lord Simian wrote:So, I saw Patrick Stewart Sunday, on a q&a panel at Megacon. He claimed, among other things, that after insulting the people of Canada, he made it up to them by "using my not-inconsiderable influence" to change the shooting location from London, to Montreal.

That's more of an insult to Canada. :smt011

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon May 06, 2013 4:46 pm

I'm sure Montreal hated the additional revenue they gained from the movie being shot there :groucho:

leave a comment with facebook