Advertisement

BSG: Oh $#!T! (Spoilers: All Will Be Revealed)

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 128 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

BSG: Oh $#!T! (Spoilers: All Will Be Revealed)

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:03 pm

Okay, I half expected this, but not this friggin soon. Fleet finds Earth, and Earth is toast. Wonder how it happened. Everybody knows who the four Cylons are, but the fifth is still out there. And I have to wait till fraggin knows when to find out.

Comments?

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Advertisement

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 275 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:11 pm

Yeah.

This thread title is a KONGDAMN lie. All was NOT revealed. All that has been revealed about the fifth of the five is that it is conclusively NOT Laura Roslin. ;)

Watched the episode early this afternoon on SciFi.com.

Maybe the best ep of the series so far. I can't wait to see how the humans react to the four. Especially can't wait to see the Adama/Tigh situation.

And did you notice, when they were on Earth, in that panning shot... Caprica comes up behind Tigh and takes his hand? Sweet touch.

Can't wait to see where they go from here.

Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.---
The Teachings of Pawl Monk'Dib

Monkey, I like your style!
--Lex Luthor

Zenguru wrote:I trust Lord Simian's word more than my friend.

Carrie

Liked in: 61 posts

Postby Carrie » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:13 pm

Well, technically it says "All WILL BE revealed" not "All WAS revealed".... :wink:

Juan Cena
DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:15 pm

Lord Simian wrote:Yeah.

This thread title is a KONGDAMN lie. All was NOT revealed. All that has been revealed about the fifth of the five is that it is conclusively NOT Laura Roslin. ;) [/quote]

If you don't get the joke, I ain't gonna explain it! :P

Watched the episode early this afternoon on SciFi.com.

Maybe the best ep of the series so far. I can't wait to see how the humans react to the four. Especially can't wait to see the Adama/Tigh situation.

And did you notice, when they were on Earth, in that panning shot... Caprica comes up behind Tigh and takes his hand? Sweet touch.

Can't wait to see where they go from here.

Tigh and Caprica. Baltar's gonna be jealous!

- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 41 posts
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris

Postby Chris » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:18 pm

Man.. I knew it.

I totally called it way back on the 'rama that Earth would be in a post-apocalyptic state. Of course, I also said it was gonna be a plethora of other things.

Still.. that didn't look like something new. What happened? Either the humans all wiped themselves out, or something else did.. but cylons haven't been around long enough to do that, and have it look so ancient. Have they?

Also, when the fleet jumped into Earth's space, I thought of something. IF there was life on Earth still (we didn't know at that point yet).. they most likely WOULDN'T react positively.

An entire FLEET of space ships jumps into your space? That's cause for alarm.

I personally believe all life started on Earth.. so.. following that theory, how did Earth's remaining humans react when the 13th colony jumped into Earth's space?

Has Earth been a barren wasteland since the time of the 13th colony's arrival there, or shortly (relatively) after?

Juan Cena
DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:43 pm

DaReekstah wrote:Man.. I knew it.

I totally called it way back on the 'rama that Earth would be in a post-apocalyptic state. Of course, I also said it was gonna be a plethora of other things.

Still.. that didn't look like something new. What happened? Either the humans all wiped themselves out, or something else did.. but cylons haven't been around long enough to do that, and have it look so ancient. Have they?

Also, when the fleet jumped into Earth's space, I thought of something. IF there was life on Earth still (we didn't know at that point yet).. they most likely WOULDN'T react positively.

An entire FLEET of space ships jumps into your space? That's cause for alarm.

I personally believe all life started on Earth.. so.. following that theory, how did Earth's remaining humans react when the 13th colony jumped into Earth's space?

Has Earth been a barren wasteland since the time of the 13th colony's arrival there, or shortly (relatively) after?

I doubt that the Fleet caused WW III. The Earth would probably still be too inhospitable for the Colonists to be walking around outside hazmat suits.

- Sons of the Desert

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Chris » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:45 pm

The Nacireman wrote:I doubt that the Fleet caused WW III. The Earth would probably still be too inhospitable for the Colonists to be walking around outside hazmat suits.

I'm not saying that's what happened. It's clearly been that way for a LOOONG time.. like I said.. it looks ancient.

I'm just saying.. hypothetically, IF there was life on earth. When they jumped into earth's space, we didn't know yet that Earth was a wasteland. That's the first thought that jumped into my head.

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:55 pm

DaReekstah wrote:Man.. I knew it.

I totally called it way back on the 'rama that Earth would be in a post-apocalyptic state.

To be fair, so did half the internet. ;)

Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.---

--Lex Luthor

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Chris » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:09 pm

Lord Simian wrote:To be fair, so did half the internet. ;)

They don't count.

Crump
Hater

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Crump » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:02 am

I thought that where they landed looked eerily like Caprica.

Good ep, when the hell's the next one?

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:21 am

Crump wrote:I thought that where they landed looked eerily like Caprica.

Good ep, when the hell's the next one?

2009. :cry:

--Lex Luthor

Crump
Hater

Postby Crump » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:26 am

Lord Simian wrote:2009. :cry:

it said "Coming Soon"! :x :x :x :x

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:37 am

They meant "relatively, compared to ETERNITY!!!". :(

--Lex Luthor

Timbales
Fisty McDigger

Liked in: 2 posts
Title: Namaste, mother fucker
Formerly: timberoo

Postby Timbales » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:08 am

I am so happy they found Earth a wasteland and didn't try to have them integrate into our existing society.
However, Liefeld is an enigma wrapped in a pouch-filled, muscular, footless conundrum.
Written or Contributed by ThanosCopter

Thanron
underclassman

Postby Thanron » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:22 am

I kind of figured that they would find Earth right before the break (let's face it, we all knew there was going to be one), but I was actually slightly surprised to see that it's been turned into a nuclear wasteland. The look on Adama & Company's faces was actually pretty saddening.

I wonder, though, if the fact that a) We know the Final Five have been to Earth and b) the "Original Designers" did not want any of the other Cylon models to think about the Final Five is in any way connected to what happened on Earth?

leave a comment with facebook

Next

Return to The Asylum