Saturday, September 22, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "We put the lotion in the basket."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

I called in sick!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:13 am

L'Indépendant wrote:For the rest of the year?! Dude...use them in a row and go somewhere. :(

I would except the place I work for would requires a doctor's visit for that many consecutive days.

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:15 am

DeadFett wrote:I would except the place I work for would requires a doctor's visit for that many consecutive days.
:shock:

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:16 am

L'Indépendant wrote::shock:

I know. it's fucking ridiculous. We have a very strict attendance policy.

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:23 am

L'Indépendant wrote:Your husband take the day off, too? :wink:

Heck no! That's what makes it so enjoyable. I have the whole house to myself. :-D

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:24 am

DeadFett wrote:I would except the place I work for would requires a doctor's visit for that many consecutive days.

Our place is the same way. And the people in my office get all bent out of shape if you take more than two days off (sick or not). They treat you like shit for a week, when you get back. It's very petty.

by the way, Tony... only a couple more weeks! :D

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:26 am

starlord wrote:Our place is the same way. And the people in my office get all bent out of shape if you take more than two days off (sick or not). They treat you like shit for a week, when you get back. It's very petty.

by the way, Tony... only a couple more weeks! :D

I know! I can't believe it's almost time. Columbus is so fucked. :twisted:

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:41 am

DeadFett wrote:I know! I can't believe it's almost time. Columbus is so fucked. :twisted:

Actually, now I'm a bit scared. LOL! :-D :( :? :-D

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:25 am

starlord wrote:Actually, now I'm a bit scared. LOL! :-D :( :? :-D

What do you expect with three Outhousers gathered in one spot? :-D

leave a comment with facebook