Friday, July 20, 2018 • Morning Edition • "SCORE! The Outhouse does it again!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

I called in sick!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:41 pm

I'm playing hookey tomorrow. Well, today. Either way. I'm having a personal mental holiday.

GROUP HUG!!!!

GratefulFred

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:45 pm

*high-five*

Crump

Hater

Postby Crump » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:46 pm

nice. enjoy the day off. mid-week days off always feel good.

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:54 pm

thanks. I especially love Wednesdays. I stay up late, do some writing, sleep in, head down to the comic shop and talk to my friends for a bit, then head home and read my books. Or take a nap... or both.

Eric

Postby Eric » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:58 pm

Have fun, I know I'm enjoying my stress free month off so far.

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:22 am

I envy you. Trying to make a Circuit Court Judge happy eight hours a day is frackin' stressful. Especially when he's anally retentive.

Eric

Postby Eric » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:35 am

starlord wrote:I envy you. Trying to make a Circuit Court Judge happy eight hours a day is frackin' stressful. Especially when he's anally retentive.

Work in a machine shop full of the worse online troll types who you can't beat the hell out of because you need your job. I've threaten to kill way too many of them, so now it's a bit better, but hell they make me sick..

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:50 am

ok, you win!

boy this place has NO traffic during the early mornings in the middle of the week. I could run around this place naked and nobody would even notice.

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:52 am

starlord wrote:I envy you. Trying to make a Circuit Court Judge happy eight hours a day is frackin' stressful. Especially when he's anally retentive.
Anal retentiveness isn't a turn-on? :wink:

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:55 am

L'Indépendant wrote:Anal retentiveness isn't a turn-on? :wink:

well maybe if he was at least my age or ten to fifteen years younger. But the man could be my father.

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:59 am

starlord wrote:well maybe if he was at least my age or ten to fifteen years younger. But the man could be my father.
So who's your daddy?

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:00 am

L'Indépendant wrote:So who's your daddy?

In the world I play in, I like to be called "the daddy". ;-)

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:08 am

starlord wrote:In the world I play in, I like to be called "the daddy". ;-)
Your husband take the day off, too? :wink:

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:10 am

Good for you Brian. I think taking the day off like that is good for you. I still have 3 sick days to burn for the year.

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:11 am

DeadFett wrote:Good for you Brian. I think taking the day off like that is good for you. I still have 3 sick days to burn for the year.
For the rest of the year?! Dude...use them in a row and go somewhere. :(

leave a comment with facebook