Sunday, September 25, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "But first you're gonna blow me!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Can't sleep

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

daitong

penile prisoner

Postby daitong » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:40 am

My shoulder hurts.

Having one of those existentialist nights.

Life kinda sucks.

Although my problems seem so bourgeois.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:58 am

Problems are problems, and feeling guilty about them just makes them worse. What did you do to your shoulder?

John Q.

cheese

Postby John Q. » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:00 am

i can't sleep either.

but only because i'm in work and they don't allow it.

it's 11 in the mornin here.

daitong

penile prisoner

Postby daitong » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:09 am

nietoperz wrote:Problems are problems, and feeling guilty about them just makes them worse. What did you do to your shoulder?

Think I pulled a muscle at the gym. I've been tiger balming it. I should get a message.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:11 am

Good idea - I have to admit I have no idea how to make it better in the short term though. Hot bath?

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:12 am

I was woken up at five am by a marching brass band today. Considering I live down an alley in Ho Chi Minh City I find this surreal. I actually convinced myself it was a dream until my neighbour told me the same thing.

The moral of the story is to get sleep while you can, because somewhere out there is a living non-seqitur ready to bitch slap you awake.

daitong

penile prisoner

Postby daitong » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:13 am

Zero wrote:I was woken up at five am by a marching brass band today. Considering I live down an alley in Ho Chi Minh City I find this surreal. I actually convinced myself it was a dream until my neighbour told me the same thing.

The moral of the story is to get sleep while you can, because somewhere out there is a living non-seqitur ready to bitch slap you awake.

I wish I could. It's one of those nights where too much shit is running around your head keeping you up. Not to mention the pain in my shoulder.

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:15 am

Try watching TV for a half hour, trying to focus oughta tire you out and the shiny lights might distract you. Also: painkillers.

daitong

penile prisoner

Postby daitong » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:16 am

Zero wrote:Try watching TV for a half hour, trying to focus oughta tire you out and the shiny lights might distract you. Also: painkillers.

At this point, I have to get up in a few hours for work, and I can't miss today.

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:58 am

daitong wrote: I've been tiger balming it.

:shock:

I didn't know straight men did that! :?

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:09 am

daitong wrote:I wish I could. It's one of those nights where too much shit is running around your head keeping you up. Not to mention the pain in my shoulder.

I know what you need!

but you've given that up...

leave a comment with facebook