Advertisement

Cartoons & Animation

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72570
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 901 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Postby sdsichero » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:50 pm

LucyCat wrote:*laughing hysterically* I think it is! before he decided he wanted to become zechs cain. *cough* ahem. all jokes aside, I have never seen that cartoon......


You mean Zechs had an... "operation"?

You've never seen that episode or you've never seen Tiny Toons?

Advertisement

The Old Doctor
User avatar
A Damn Cuddly Beast
 
Posts: 68400
Likes: 1327 posts
Liked in: 1203 posts
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Toronto, ONT, Canadah
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\


Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:38 pm

sdsichero wrote:Some of the early ones were pretty funny. Haven't really kept up with it. It's one of those that I wouldn't necessarily turn the channel on if it's on.


Same here. I liked in some ways how it could remind me old 40s toons.
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

Image
IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Old Doctor is the NuDCU's Catscratch

The Old Doctor
User avatar
A Damn Cuddly Beast
 
Posts: 68400
Likes: 1327 posts
Liked in: 1203 posts
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Toronto, ONT, Canadah
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\


Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:39 pm

sdsichero wrote:You mean Zechs had an... "operation"?

You've never seen that episode or you've never seen Tiny Toons?


Tiny Toons...........I miss those shows.
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

Image
IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Old Doctor is the NuDCU's Catscratch

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72570
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 901 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Postby sdsichero » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:32 am

Cat-Scratch wrote:Tiny Toons...........I miss those shows.


I liked Tiny Toons... didn't think I would. Never cared for Animaniacs or Pinky and the Brain though... I know, I know, all my friends can't figure that out either.

The Old Doctor
User avatar
A Damn Cuddly Beast
 
Posts: 68400
Likes: 1327 posts
Liked in: 1203 posts
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Toronto, ONT, Canadah
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\


Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:39 am

sdsichero wrote:I liked Tiny Toons... didn't think I would. Never cared for Animaniacs or Pinky and the Brain though... I know, I know, all my friends can't figure that out either.


I liked those too. I've got little pvc figures of Yakko, Wakko and Dot. :-D

I've got a couple of friends who seriously passed as human equivalents of Pinky and the Brain, back in the 90s. Always scheming.
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

Image
IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Old Doctor is the NuDCU's Catscratch

Zechs
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 44420
Likes: 203 posts
Liked in: 346 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:10 pm
Location: From Parts Unknown
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D


Postby Zechs » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:44 pm

LucyCat wrote:*laughing hysterically* I think it is! before he decided he wanted to become zechs cain. *cough* ahem. all jokes aside, I have never seen that cartoon......


NO I NEVER! I am not that obbessive!

Still.. I seem eerie similarities. Eager Young Cadet = Cat? sdsichero obviously is Marvin and given he is loyal minion to the Martian Queen who is Lucy. Oh and of course Homer = the Fudd :P Dear god the similarities!! I wonder who Herald is? :shock:

[youtube=425,344,TwNIABdqBxY][/youtube]

They really need to release a set of this series.
Image
Image

Image


sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

The Old Doctor
User avatar
A Damn Cuddly Beast
 
Posts: 68400
Likes: 1327 posts
Liked in: 1203 posts
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Toronto, ONT, Canadah
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\


Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:23 pm

Zechs wrote:NO I NEVER! I am not that obbessive!

Still.. I seem eerie similarities. Eager Young Cadet = Cat? sdsichero obviously is Marvin and given he is loyal minion to the Martian Queen who is Lucy. Oh and of course Homer = the Fudd :P Dear god the similarities!! I wonder who Herald is? :shock:

[youtube=425,344,TwNIABdqBxY][/youtube]

They really need to release a set of this series.


:-D
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

Image
IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Old Doctor is the NuDCU's Catscratch

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72570
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 901 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Postby sdsichero » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:27 pm

Zechs wrote:NO I NEVER! I am not that obbessive!

Still.. I seem eerie similarities. Eager Young Cadet = Cat? sdsichero obviously is Marvin and given he is loyal minion to the Martian Queen who is Lucy. Oh and of course Homer = the Fudd :P Dear god the similarities!! I wonder who Herald is? :shock:

[youtube=425,344,TwNIABdqBxY][/youtube]

They really need to release a set of this series.


Though really Marvin also reminds me of you...

Zechs
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 44420
Likes: 203 posts
Liked in: 346 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:10 pm
Location: From Parts Unknown
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D


Postby Zechs » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:31 pm

sdsichero wrote:Though really Marvin also reminds me of you...


But then by admitting to this then you admit to the fact I may not be quackers. :P
Image
Image

Image


sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

The Old Doctor
User avatar
A Damn Cuddly Beast
 
Posts: 68400
Likes: 1327 posts
Liked in: 1203 posts
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Toronto, ONT, Canadah
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\


Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:32 pm

Wait.... I'm a cat, not a pig! :P

Herald.. Taz. :P
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

Image
IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Old Doctor is the NuDCU's Catscratch

Zechs
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 44420
Likes: 203 posts
Liked in: 346 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:10 pm
Location: From Parts Unknown
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D


Postby Zechs » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:34 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Wait.... I'm a cat, not a pig! :P

Herald.. Taz. :P


Yet you appear to be the Eager, Young, and are a Cadet to me. :P AH THAT'S RIGHT! BINGO!
Image
Image

Image


sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72570
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 901 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Postby sdsichero » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:45 pm

Zechs wrote:But then by admitting to this then you admit to the fact I may not be quackers. :P


Look at Marvin.... add a beak to his face. There. Now you know he got a bill job.

Also, he wears a skirt.

The Old Doctor
User avatar
A Damn Cuddly Beast
 
Posts: 68400
Likes: 1327 posts
Liked in: 1203 posts
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Toronto, ONT, Canadah
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\


Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:55 pm

Zechs wrote:Yet you appear to be the Eager, Young( at heart), and are a Cadet to me. :P AH THAT'S RIGHT! BINGO!


:wink:

I also work for cookies. :oops:


:P :wink:
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

Image
IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Old Doctor is the NuDCU's Catscratch

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72570
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 901 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Postby sdsichero » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:18 am

Cat-Scratch wrote::wink:

I also work for cookies. :oops:


:P :wink:


A hua

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72570
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 901 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Postby sdsichero » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:05 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Wait.... I'm a cat, not a pig! :P

Herald.. Taz. :P


I see you as a pig... in a cat's body.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], MSN NewsBlogs, Yahoo [Bot] and 47 guests

Advertisement