Friday, June 24, 2016 • Evening Edition • "The CBR of comic book journalism."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Cartoons & Animation

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:35 am

my son is looking forward to the new Iron Man ep on tonight at 8:30pm. if he's out, i'll dvr it (but still watch it myself- heh). :wink:

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:55 am

Cat-Scratch wrote:
THE CHAN CLAN!!! :shock:

I used to watch that as a kid. :oops:

But you were 50 when it first aired.

Herald

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Herald » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:44 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
Wham Bam! We're in a Jam! But we sure not give a Damn! :-D

It was like Scooby Doo, but with a cat, an old guy and everyone was related.

Unlike Goober and the Ghost Chasers.

But slightly closer to Clue Club, in which 2 characters were related. :-D

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:49 pm

Cool "live action" Futurama promo

Sorry no live action characters

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Hmn never heard of this book or toon...

Rihanna, Jim Parsons Cast in DreamWorks' "Happy Smekday!" Slated for Q4 2014

The Hollywood Reporter has announced the casting of Jim Parsons (The Big Bang Theory) and singer/actor Rihanna as the leads of Happy Smekday!, an upcoming feature film from DreamWorks scheduled for release in the fourth-quarter of 2014. The movie is based on Adam Rex's book The True Meaning of Smekday, where a friendly alien race has invaded the Earth, and a young human girl and an alien on a road trip have to save the world from a second, more hostile alien race.

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:11 pm

sdsichero wrote:And for your Asian stereotype fun...

The Amazing Chan and the Chan Clan - 'The Complete Series' 2-DVD Set Released by The Warner Archive

Details at link

Wow, I have NEVER seen this before.

I'm... curious to see it now.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Greg wrote:

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:07 pm

Genndy Tartakovsky Attached to 3D "Popeye" Feature

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:38 am

25 years....

Herald

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Herald » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:32 am

Greg wrote:

It's actually one of the more fun Scooby-Doo clones of the '70s, in part because of all the characters.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:54 pm

PR: ICKELODEON’S TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES SET TO PREMIERE SATURDAY, SEPT. 29, AT 11:00 A.M. (ET/PT) WITH A ONE-HOUR SPECIAL EVENT

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:57 pm

ParaNormaN trailer

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:59 pm

Pound Puppies - Shout!'s New DVD Release of the 2010 Show: 'Super Secret Pup Club'

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Acclaimed Animation Director Genndy Tartakovsky Inks Overall Deal with Sony Pictures Animation

Culver City, CA, July 11, 2012 – Sony Pictures Animation continues to expand its stable of talented filmmakers with the signing of three-time Emmy Award winner Genndy Tartakovsky (Dexter’s Laboratory, Samurai Jack, Star Wars: Clone Wars) to an overall agreement that extends beyond his current directorial film debut of Hotel Transylvania to include development and direction of his own projects, as well as an all-new take on Popeye. The deal was announced today by Bob Osher, President of Sony Pictures Digital Productions, and Michelle Raimo-Kouyate, President of Production, Sony Pictures Animation.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Courageous Cat Feature Announced

Los Angeles, CA -- Evergreen Media Group has entered into a deal with Telefeatures to acquire the rights to the popular 1960s Cartoon series Courageous Cat, another iconic property from Batman creator Bob Kane. Courageous Cat is one of only two properties that were originated by Kane that are not owned by DC Comics and Warner Brothers.

Evergreen is prepping a contemporary live action/CGI feature film with a reimagined mythology for Courageous Cat.

The original Courageous Cat cartoon series was syndicated by Telefeatures and created by Kane as a parody of his earlier work Batman and in many ways predicts the more campy aspects of the later live-action series.

leave a comment with facebook