Saturday, December 10, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Exclusive! Exclusive! Hggulghhlgghhlghhlghh!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Casting rumors for Dark Knight sequel

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:51 pm

Her name is Rhona Mitra, people! (and hell yes, she'd be a perfect Talia!)
DaReekstah wrote:She was hot in that really bad Mad Max-y movie last year.
I'm seriously tempted to get that movie via Netflix. Is it worth a spot?

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:52 pm

chap22 wrote:which is basically Talia. :P
Do you hate the character that much?

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:56 pm

cncoyle wrote:Do you hate the character that much?

i love Talia, but come on, she's a hot evil badass who wears tight clothes, jumps around with guns and shit, and has daddy issues. how is that NOT an evil Lara Croft?

and again, like i said, i'd rather have Rhona (and probably a lot of other folks as well) as Talia, but if people are throwing around Angelina's name for something, she's a LOT better fit for Miss al Ghul than she is for Selina Kyle.

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:01 pm

Frankly Jolie's been the gun toting hot chick too much for me. Wanted, Tomb Raider 1+2 and Mr and Mrs Smith. I'd rather see some one new.

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:01 pm

cncoyle wrote:Her name is Rhona Mitra, people! (and hell yes, she'd be a perfect Talia!)I'm seriously tempted to get that movie via Netflix. Is it worth a spot?

I watched the first 30 the other night. It's not bad. I'll be finishing it up tonight.

NedPepper

cheese

Postby NedPepper » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:03 pm

See, I like the Penguin as a mobster who is more of secondary character. These Batman films are ensemble pieces. Look at the number of great actors in these movies, and they all seem to get enough screen time and pull it off.

PSH as a classy mobster that's a little ugly, pompous, and carries an umbrella to mow down rival mobster COULD work.

And you let Johnny Depp go into the obsessive/compulsive mind of The Riddler, and you have a winner. You don't go over the top, but you can make Nigma scary.

And I don't care who they cast, but Catwoman needs to come back. With Batman on the run, having a tweener cat burglar/former prostitute an an ally and love interest would fit right in with the dreary world Nolan has created.

KillerShrike

cheese

Postby KillerShrike » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:05 pm

I still think Two Face will be the main villain in the next movie. I can see them introducing Catwoman though as a romantic interest/plot complication. Rosario Dawson would be my choice to play her.

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:10 pm

KillerShrike wrote:Rosario Dawson would be my choice to play her.
Nice! :-D

D

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby D » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:11 pm

hulk432 wrote:I'm just not interested.
I WILL see TDK today. If I like it enough (which I think I will), I'll see Batman Begins.

EDIT: Ugh, I don't I'll be able to see it today. Tomorrow maybe... :(
I imagine you'll want to see it after TDK. You don't have to see Begins first, but it wouldn't hurt. You doing anything tonight? :D

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:12 pm

cncoyle wrote:Nice! :-D

she comes with her own guns much like jolie

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:15 pm

KillerShrike wrote:I still think Two Face will be the main villain in the next movie. I can see them introducing Catwoman though as a romantic interest/plot complication. Rosario Dawson would be my choice to play her.

but Selina's white! what next, Michael Clarke Duncan as the Kingpin? a guy who can see playing Daredevil? some latina who looks like a hooker playing Sue Storm? what a load of crap... :roll:

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:08 pm

cncoyle wrote:Her name is Rhona Mitra, people! (and hell yes, she'd be a perfect Talia!)I'm seriously tempted to get that movie via Netflix. Is it worth a spot?

The movie is brainless popcorn fluff.. but she's hot as hell.

Justin M. Campbell

cheese

Postby Justin M. Campbell » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:18 pm

Depp as the Riddler. He could do it, and do it well, but the he would overshadow the movie, much like TomKat did Batman Begins.

If we're seriously going for the Riddler, I (and I believe jza) would like to see the role go to "Lost's" Michael Emerson (Benjamin Linus).

Catwoman works if you stick to the "Year One"/"Her Sister's Keeper" story, and make her a copycat vigilante who polices the underworld. Rough trick gets too rough? Catwoman takes him out.

That said, it's not time for her yet.

I like Rhada Mitchell, but in context of the Batman franchise, I'd rather see her as Vicki Vale or Silver St. Cloud, a reporter who tracks the Batman.

PSH as the Penguin? I could see it, but honestly, I'd rather have Ricky Gervais.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:23 pm

All this is really hearsay anyway..

Not only is nothing even written, but Christopher Nolan hates the Penguin.

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:25 pm

Justin M. Campbell wrote:If we're seriously going for the Riddler, I (and I believe jza) would like to see the role go to "Lost's" Michael Emerson (Benjamin Linus).
Ooh, I like that idea as well. He'd be really creepy.

leave a comment with facebook