Friday, June 22, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Those who arrive survive. Maybe."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Celebrity Big Brother 2018

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:25 am

HNutz wrote:"If you're the only food source your kid has, maybe you should have thought twice about playing this game."

THANK YOU, Brandi!

Nah, fuck Brandi. She's truly a repulsive human being. I'm sure that when Keshia went into the house, she was producing a regular supply of breast milk but there are a wide variety of factors that can drastically alter those levels, many of them are completely unforeseeable.

Brandi is only concerned about staying liquored up and keeping herself on TV, pretending like she suddenly gives a shit about anything else is bullshit. She can't go home fast enough.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:03 am

I'm not a Brandi fan but she does have a point. What was Keisha thinking? Anyone who has watched this show knows it's nothing but stressful. I'm thinking that stress must be one of those "wide variety of factors" that Grayson mentions. Did Keisha even bother to consult her physician before agreeing to be on this show?

Metta is just as bad. One week in and he was already bitching because they hadn't sent him home yet. Where the fuck did these people think they were going? :lol:

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:33 am

If you're a single parent, you've never left your kid alone and you're the kid's main source of food, why enter a physically demanding, mentally exhausting (in theory at least) competition which could keep you away for 3 weeks if you do well? It seems... EXTEMELY short sighted .

IvCNuB4 wrote:I'm not a Brandi fan but she does have a point. What was Keisha thinking? Anyone who has watched this show knows it's nothing but stressful. I'm thinking that stress must be one of those "wide variety of factors" that Grayson mentions. Did Keisha even bother to consult her physician before agreeing to be on this show?

Metta is just as bad. One week in and he was already bitching because they hadn't sent him home yet. Where the fuck did these people think they were going? :lol:

So, out of 11 folks who were asked to come into the Big Brother for a maximum of 3 weeks (as opposed to the 12 weeks regular players might come in for)..

2 of them asked to be sent home 10 days in.
1 WAS sent home.

1 couldn't play more than 1 round of "Bowlarina" before calling for the medic.

There's no Slop.

No Have Nots.

No uncomfortable sleep situations.

They get limited social media access

They get to go home once they're evicted and then come back and vote on a winner.

Talk about LAME.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:04 am

I don't know what everyone was expecting here. These people are "celebrities" and thus are used to being treated in a certain manner. Of course the game was going to be watered down and tailored to their specific needs. Yeah, it is lame but so are most "celebrity" versions of game/reality shows.

I'm sure that Keshia did consult her doctor, or at the very least a lactation consultant prior to entering the house. Hell, the fact that production made the adjustments for her to do it probably means that they had a consultant on staff but it's not like there is a manual for breastfeeding or pumping while on a reality show. At least Keshia remembers that she has a kid more than just when it's convenient to tug at her fellow house guests heart strings.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:37 pm

"It's been 17 days. You need messages from home!"

:roll:

"You have just over a week left..."

:roll: :roll:

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:42 pm

Shannon has lost it. And her pre-Eviction speech is .. interesting. Could have been worse. She could have gone nuclear on everyone. :lol:

:smt006
She handled being evicted way better than I thought she would. :lol:

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:14 pm

"The Battle for HOH begins tonight..."

Begins?

IvCNuB4 wrote:Shannon has lost it. And her pre-Eviction speech is .. interesting. Could have been worse. She could have gone nuclear on everyone. :lol:

:smt006
She handled being evicted way better than I thought she would. :lol:

Yeah, I thought she would blow up some game or something.

"And Metta, who was holding a grudge since Week 2 for not sending him home..."

But... She... Couldn't? :smt102

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:15 pm

"I think you were one of the best Big Brother players ever!"

That's a little much.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:24 am

How about "one of the best Celebrity Big Brother players ever!"? :D

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:42 am

How the FUCK does Omerosa win HOH?

Seriously!?

Some folks on the Facebook pages are theorizing that it's not really her, as her face is supposedly covered the whole time.

Speaking of those Facebook groups, someone pointed out that, during the PoV, we saw everyone's faces but one. "Omerosa's" face seemed to never face the camera, while everyone else's did.

Think they have a point? Or is this a little out there?

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:29 pm

Well, we eventually saw her face, sorta.

Omerosa made a deal with James.
He dropped after being promised complete safety this week and she's the new HOH.

America is voting on... Something to do with Veto. It'll either be the "Diamond Veto", "Spotlight Veto" or "V.I.P Veto".

Diamond Veto: The winner can save one of the nominees and choose the replacement nominee, usurping the HoH.

VIP Veto: This Power of Veto can be used once, twice or not at all. The winner can use it was a regular Power of Veto, wait for the HoH to name a replacement nominee, then choose to use it a second time.

Spotlight Veto: This is a regular Power of Veto that MUST be used. The winner can't choose not to use it, forcing them to save one of the two nominees.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/celebrity-big-brother/americas-vote/

On the block is Ross and Brandi

Ross: "See, THAT'S how you let someone finish."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:33 pm

Ross won VIP Veto, pulled himself down and Metta went up. They sent him home.

"If I had won Veto, I would have put up Ross and James."

It's on Wednesday night, there's a double eviction Friday night and the finale is Sunday night, where, presumably, the HOH will choose 1 person to join them and send the other 2 home.

I dunno.

It hasn't been as... fun as I was hoping.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:36 pm

Shannon and Metta were on "The Talk" today. Shannon talked about her gameplay and that she felt some of the houseguests weren't as honest or loyal as they claimed.
All Metta did was talk about how he wanted revenge on everyone who didn't send him home. Maybe he was playing the Bizarro World version. :?

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:51 pm

Marissa is too old to still be talking like an annoying Valley Girl.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:07 pm

"I've saved you twice!"

How did Brandi save James twice? By voting with the rest of the house?

leave a comment with facebook