Advertisement

Is a "Che" shirt equal to a shirt with the Confede

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

lancer_man
Expert Post Whore

Liked in: 0 post

Postby lancer_man » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:31 pm

chap22 wrote:you're practically BEGGING for it now... :twisted: :smt039

S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C!

See. Give me racist undertones anyday. :roll:

Advertisement

DeadFett
Outhouse Editor

Title: Medicated and X-Rated
Formerly: FormerMember

Postby DeadFett » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:35 pm

Nightfly wrote:I got and started wearing it when it was first solicited. Assuming you did also, have you noticed how reactions have changed over the past couple years Image

Yeah, I got it from Previews the first time I saw it. It's funny how reactions have changed. At first, I'd say it was 50/50 split. Like you said though, the past couple years it's rare that people take offense.

chap22
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 170 posts
Title: Pretentious curmudgeon

Postby chap22 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:37 pm

lancer_man wrote:See. Give me racist undertones anyday. :roll:

MUAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! bow before your betters, boy! :smt029
rdrsfn82 wrote:Chap is right.

john lewis wrote:I got nothing but respect for [Chap]

jsalwen wrote:You're the man, Chap.

DMM wrote:Chap knows what he's talking about.

MoneyMelon wrote:chap is right about pretty much everything

GOSD wrote:chap FTW!

Ntikrst wrote:Chap's right

oogy wrote:All those quotes in your sig ain't lying.

lancer_man
Expert Post Whore

Postby lancer_man » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:57 pm

chap22 wrote:MUAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! bow before your betters, boy! :smt029

My Buckeyes have a new plan this year. We tell the team that there is a game after the National Chanmpionship game called the Super-duper National Championship game. Then they can save their final game suckage for it.

Or we could just make you bastards play up north in January. :evil:

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 210 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:32 pm

I will never understand you 15-20 year olds that get obsessed with communism, or any other "movement" that I see people get into around in their age. Things like this annoy me.

Che was not a revolutionary, he was a criminal that used the movement to his advantage, He was no better than any other petty hanger on of a cruel regime at any time in history. He's only glorified because he died, and he died on his knees at that. No hollywood rain of bullets and fire, on his knees in a jail, in the middle of the jungle. He didn't even further his cause by dying, he just died, I suppose you could believe he was some sort of martyr if your into that, but to be a martyr you have to die for a reason, not because you pissed off everyone you were "working" with to further the communist utopia.

Now Chomsky, he's entertaining to read, just like Nietzsche is, but just like Nietzsche he is pretty much full of shit, and really inane off the wall shit at that. If you wanna get into communism and those type of beliefs go back to Marx and Trosky, Those were revolutionaries, not criminals or sociopaths who used others work and ideas to further their own lives and no one elses.

And if anything look up Tribalism, It's basically communism that works and has worked for a million years.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 210 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:33 pm

Damn i skipped a few pages and realised i stepped into this thread too late :(

cncoyle wrote:A few years ago, there was a rapper that had Confederate flag clothing on him and his dancers in a video. I can't remember the name, but I thought it was sheer genius. Why not take over that symbol?

And before anyone talks about taking up a symbol of oppression, remember what a cross was actually used for...

this is the one i can think off off the top of my head

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum