Saturday, July 23, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Memorial to dead childhoods."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

"Chelsea" wants his "Dagger" removed.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:44 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
People are either naughty or nice. Santa doesn't make them so.

Has Santa ruled one way on an issue and then reversed himself later and ruled the other? If so then Santa's ruling is obviously not an accurate arbiter of a child being naughty or nice

/Spektre'd

Hab.

dairydead

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby dairydead » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:05 pm

You can't erase what an individual percieves, and I have observed many "nice" things from people. Any "naughty" behavior is deemed out of continuity, and therefore does not apply to the person in general, as it does not properly represent who that person is.

Thunderstorm

Not a Kardashian

Postby Thunderstorm » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:15 pm

Biologically, I'm old enough to be a father. However, nature has seen fit to not provide me with a mate that can have children. Nobody here calls me Daddy, and *sniffle* it just hurts so bad. But I know this is a polite and accommodating place so I am sure that will change now. Also, I'm a Doctor.

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:11 pm

I object to a Starfish using "fish" at the end. It is not a fish!

And I don't see a saddle on a Seahorse, do you?

And when I got crabs, I tried to eat them with a nice butter sauce, but I just kept getting my pubes stuck between my teeth.

I call'em as I see them and I call bullshit.

/Spektre'd

Thunderstorm

Not a Kardashian

Postby Thunderstorm » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:16 pm

ReturnoftheMack wrote:I object to a Starfish using "fish" at the end. It is not a fish!

And when I got crabs, I tried to eat them with a nice butter sauce, but I just kept getting my pubes stuck between my teeth.

/Spektre'd

Yeah you never do that.

Frag

Postby Frag » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:30 pm

Thunderstorm wrote:
Yeah you never do that.

I don't know if getting crabs is common where you are, but I've missed that experience thankfully.

Spektre

penile prisoner

Postby Spektre » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:21 pm

ReturnoftheMack wrote:I object to a Starfish using "fish" at the end. It is not a fish!

/Spektre'd

Why would you call bullshit? Does it come to you when you call it?

Frag

Postby Frag » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:22 pm

Spektre wrote:
Why would you call bullshit? Does it come to you when you call it?

You tell me. "/Spektre'd" means that it's something you would say. :smt102

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:24 pm

ReturnoftheMack wrote:

He would know that if he was Bender. Being purposely obtuse to throw us off?

Frag

Postby Frag » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:38 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
He would know that if he was Bender. Being purposely obtuse to throw us off?

A slash only has one usage, division. Spektre won't acknowledge with any other usage.

Spektre

penile prisoner

Postby Spektre » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:04 am

ReturnoftheMack wrote:

But it's not. Wrong again.

Thunderstorm

Not a Kardashian

Postby Thunderstorm » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:38 am

Spektre wrote:
But it's not. Wrong again.

Just say you'd prefer he not address you in this manner and he'll stop. He's known for that and not completely full of shit.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:49 am

HNutz wrote:
He still has his junk, he hasn't started hormone replacement yet.

When he makes steps like that, I'll start calling him a "her". But in the meantime...

e_galiston wrote:except its not up to you what you should call her. If a person self identifies as a female then that's what they are. That's why there is so much transphobia in the world. Its not about what body parts or if they have started hormones, if someone self identifies as a female, you call them by female pronouns, if they self identify as a male you call them by male pronouns. Calling a transgendered person by the opposite of what they identify or calling them "it" is really offensive to the trans community.

I'm not trying to be offensive here.

They want to dress like a woman or begin the process of becoming a woman, sure, I'll call them a woman.

Announcing "I want to become a woman" means, to me, they're starting a process (or planning to). That they're not one yet.

Saying "I want to have gender reassignment surgery" means their gender will be reassigned after the surgery. Male now, female later.

Want to dress as a lady and be called a lady? Okay.

Get caught in a nationwide controversy and announce this? The timing's a little suspect... Is this a real concern? Or an attempt to go to a women's prison? I want to give the benefit of the doubt, but, like I said, the timing just worries me...

I have a transgendered acquaintce, but they really confuse me. They say they're having the surgery, dressed like a woman for awhile and was staying at home recovering, now they're dressing like a guy again, What she wants seems to change on a daily basis.

Frag

Postby Frag » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:07 am

Thunderstorm wrote:
Just say you'd prefer he not address you in this manner and he'll stop. He's known for that and not completely full of shit.

I haven't stopped calling you a racist troll. :smt102

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:27 am

ReturnoftheMack wrote:
I haven't stopped calling you a racist troll. :smt102

Please, that's enough.

leave a comment with facebook