Advertisement

Coldplay Drummer Will Champion Joins Game of Thrones Cast

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 165 posts

Postby LOLtron » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:21 am

Season 3 will focus less on brutal medieval combat and intrigue, more on feelings.

Source: MTV Geek

HBO's Game of Thrones, the widely acclaimed television adaptation of George R. R. Martin's never-gonna-be-finished A Song of Ice and Fire series of fantasy novels, has added a new member to its cast: mushy alternative rock band Coldplay's drummer, WIll Champion. The drummer will cameo as, inventively, a drummer. Many fans have complained that Game of  Thrones features too much violence and sex, so the addition of an impotent, gloomy British alterna-rocker should help to tone things down. A guitarist named Gary Lightbody, from a band called Snow Patrol, also reportedly joined the cast, but knowing who Coldplay is already stretches the limits of this reporter's understanding of popular music.

Game of Thrones Season 3 premieres on March 31, 2013, unless the cast is feeling too melancholy and depressed, in which case they might just all decide to sit in their rooms with the shades drawn and cut themselves.

Written or Contributed by Jude Terror

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Shitlord

Re: Coldplay Drummer Will Champion Joins Game of Thrones Cas

Postby Punchy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:47 am

I seem to remember a certain-coloured wedding involving a lot of drumming, I wonder if he will be a part of that particular scene.

DOOM DOOM DOOM.

Stalzer2002
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 23 posts

Re: Coldplay Drummer Will Champion Joins Game of Thrones Cas

Postby Stalzer2002 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Punchy wrote:I seem to remember a certain-coloured wedding involving a lot of drumming, I wonder if he will be a part of that particular scene.

DOOM DOOM DOOM.

The funny part is that a couple of characters comment on how bad the music is at that wedding.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum