Sunday, June 26, 2016 • Evening Edition • "All nerds welcome. Bring your own toilet paper."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Coldplay; World's Worst Plagiarizers

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:40 am

Add Roguestorm to this list. :-D

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:42 am

cncoyle wrote:That "beige music for beige people" comment was kinda (okay, very) snobbish.

Well, you have to bear in mind that the column was always supposed to be kind of polarising. It was meant to push people's buttons - that's kind of why I stopped using the 'J'Accuse' theme after a year or so.

Either way, it was intended to be a bombastic piece.

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:49 am

GOSD wrote:Add Roguestorm to this list. :-D

Haha! POST OF THE DAY. :smt045

Nightriver

Birdman

Postby Nightriver » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:44 pm

efff all you guys! I listen and like coldplay! :x

You music snobs make me sick! So what if i havent heard or know about bands like "juju bee and the rockets" or "street colon bums" or whatever. :wink:

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:47 pm

I forgot how much I loved that one.

AaronW

Rain Partier

Postby AaronW » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:55 pm

Nightriver wrote:efff all you guys! I listen and like coldplay! :x

You music snobs make me sick! So what if i havent heard or know about bands like "juju bee and the rockets" or "street colon bums" or whatever. :wink:

I'm not an indie music hipster snob, in fact I hate those jerk-offs more than Coldplay fans. I just hate weak, lifeless music.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:57 pm

Aaron_W wrote:I'm not an indie music hipster snob, in fact I hate those jerk-offs more than Coldplay fans. I just hate weak, lifeless music.

Ditto. Music needs to have some heart and/or some bollocks to it: Coldplay has neither IMO.

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:00 pm

I rather liked their first album.

haven't followed along since...

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:01 pm

CountD wrote:I rather liked their first album.

haven't followed along since...

I liked the first album too... forgot about that. I think the other albums were rehashes of the same.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:16 pm

www.famousplagiarists.com

The good thing is bands like Radiohead and U2 have fans who have never listened to any of their songs ;)

leave a comment with facebook