Advertisement

Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8272
Likes: 164 posts
Liked in: 740 posts
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Location: Watching you
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance


Online


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:32 pm

mrorangesoda wrote:
I'd read the Rulk or Hawkeye story if no one else wants it. (Weird that more people didn't take you up on it, this thread has a decent number of views. Maybe a time during the week in the future?)

Consider the Rulk and Hawkeye stories yours. I want to clear out as many of these issues that I can before I post the new batch at 10PM.
Image

Advertisement

GiveWarAChance
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8272
Likes: 164 posts
Liked in: 740 posts
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Location: Watching you
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance


Online


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Round 2
5 available spots

1.) AVX vs. #2 Captain America vs. Gambit & Spider-man vs. Colossus
2.) AVX vs. #3 Thing vs. Colossus & Black Widow vs. Magik
3.) AVX vs. #4 Daredevil vs. Psylocke & Thor vs. Emma Frost
4.) Avx vs. #5 Hawkeye vs. Angel & Black Panther vs. Storm
5.) Ultimate Spider-man vol. 3 #6-13

One spot per person. If you choose the Ultimate Spider-man spot let me know if for some reason you already have any of those issues so I can give them to somebody else. I'm going to let these run until around 5-6PM tomorrow. I'll post some more comic books at that time.

The leftovers
1.) Avenging Spider-man #6 Daredevil & Punisher
2.) Avenging Spider-man #7 She-hulk
3.) Avenging Spider-man #11 Aunt May

Anyone can claim one of the leftovers at anytime. You can take all of them if you wish.
Image

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38804
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 65 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby GLX » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:10 pm

1)
I'll claim She Hulk and Aunt May if no one wants them.
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

GiveWarAChance
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8272
Likes: 164 posts
Liked in: 740 posts
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Location: Watching you
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance


Online


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:13 pm

GLX wrote:1)
I'll claim She Hulk and Aunt May if no one wants them.

They are yours. I hope you enjoy them. What does the 1) in your post mean?
Last edited by GiveWarAChance on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Dragavon
User avatar
Podcaster
 
Posts: 18511
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:35 am
Location: NJ
Title: Married
Formerly: Ben Reilly


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby Dragavon » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:14 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Round 2
5 available spots

1.) AVX vs. #2 Captain America vs. Gambit & Spider-man vs. Colossus
2.) AVX vs. #3 Thing vs. Colossus & Black Widow vs. Magik
3.) AVX vs. #4 Daredevil vs. Psylocke & Thor vs. Emma Frost
4.) Avx vs. #5 Hawkeye vs. Angel & Black Panther vs. Storm
5.) Ultimate Spider-man vol. 3 #6-13

One spot per person. If you choose the Ultimate Spider-man spot let me know if for some reason you already have any of those issues so I can give them to somebody else. I'm going to let these run until around 5-6PM tomorrow. I'll post some more comic books at that time.

The leftovers
1.) Avenging Spider-man #6 Daredevil & Punisher
2.) Avenging Spider-man #7 She-hulk
3.) Avenging Spider-man #11 Aunt May

Anyone can claim one of the leftovers at anytime. You can take all of them if you wish.

I'll take Avenging #6 if no body else wants it.
Image

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38804
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 65 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby GLX » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:18 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:They are yours. I hope you enjoy them. What does the 1) in your post mean?


AvX VS #2.

Thanks for the codes. Finished reading a crappy graphic novel and I need to cleanse my palette.
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

GiveWarAChance
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8272
Likes: 164 posts
Liked in: 740 posts
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Location: Watching you
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance


Online


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Current list of available comics:
2.) AVX vs. #3 Thing vs. Colossus & Black Widow vs. Magik
3.) AVX vs. #4 Daredevil vs. Psylocke & Thor vs. Emma Frost
4.) Avx vs. #5 Hawkeye vs. Angel & Black Panther vs. Storm
5.) Ultimate Spider-man vol. 3 #6-13
Image

GiveWarAChance
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8272
Likes: 164 posts
Liked in: 740 posts
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Location: Watching you
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance


Online


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Not interested in this round mrorangesoda?
Image

Zero
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9227
Likes: 18 posts
Liked in: 59 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:00 am
Location: The Frozen North
Title: Last Man on Earth
Formerly: Armin Tamzarian


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby Zero » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:25 am

Anyone who hasn't read the AVX issues is missing some very Nextwave-esque recap pages and usually one good fight per issue.

covalesky
User avatar
Expert Post Whore
 
Posts: 5290
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:48 am


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby covalesky » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:47 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:2.) AVX vs. #3 Thing vs. Colossus & Black Widow vs. Magik


I this one is available, I'll happily read it.

GiveWarAChance
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8272
Likes: 164 posts
Liked in: 740 posts
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Location: Watching you
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance


Online


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:04 am

covalesky wrote:
I this one is available, I'll happily read it.

PM has been sent to you. Have fun!

I'm going to let everyone else know that between 5 and 6PM today I will be posting 3 more available spots for Marvel comic books. Two of these spots will be for five issues and one spot will be for three issues. I'll see you then.
Image

GiveWarAChance
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8272
Likes: 164 posts
Liked in: 740 posts
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Location: Watching you
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance


Online


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:21 am

Do you guys have any suggestions on how I should give away the Avengers vs. X-men issues I have? Should they all go to one lucky winner or broken up some how?
Image

covalesky
User avatar
Expert Post Whore
 
Posts: 5290
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:48 am


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby covalesky » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:02 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:PM has been sent to you. Have fun!


Tks, I'll check it out when I get home.

covalesky
User avatar
Expert Post Whore
 
Posts: 5290
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:48 am


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby covalesky » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:03 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Do you guys have any suggestions on how I should give away the Avengers vs. X-men issues I have? Should they all go to one lucky winner or broken up some how?


Since you're giving it away, issue by issue would benefit more posters.

GiveWarAChance
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8272
Likes: 164 posts
Liked in: 740 posts
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Location: Watching you
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance


Online


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:12 am

covalesky wrote:
Since you're giving it away, issue by issue would benefit more posters.

I could do it this way but the only problem is that it seems like only 3-4 of you seem interested in free comics. I wouldn't even be able to give away the 11 issues I have.
Image

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 39 guests

Advertisement
cron