Sunday, September 23, 2018 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not CBR!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:52 pm

Marvel Two-In-One #2
Peter Parker: Spectacular Spider-Man #299
Phoenix Resurrection #4
X-Men Blue Annual #1
X-Men Gold Annual #1
X-Men Blue #19-20
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:57 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Marvel Two-In-One #2
Peter Parker: Spectacular Spider-Man #299
Phoenix Resurrection #4
X-Men Blue Annual #1
X-Men Gold Annual #1
X-Men Blue #19-20


X-Men Blue, please.
User avatar

Filippo

A Quagmire

Postby Filippo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:52 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Marvel Two-In-One #2
Peter Parker: Spectacular Spider-Man #299
Phoenix Resurrection #4
X-Men Blue Annual #1
X-Men Gold Annual #1
X-Men Blue #19-20


Can I get X-Men Gold Annual #1 please?
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:32 pm

Looks like I'll be redeeming some codes this month.

Marvel Two-In-One #2
Peter Parker: Spectacular Spider-Man #299
Phoenix Resurrection #4
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:56 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Looks like I'll be redeeming some codes this month.

Marvel Two-In-One #2
Peter Parker: Spectacular Spider-Man #299
Phoenix Resurrection #4


Phoenix, please.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:21 pm

I'll send everything out tonight. I got in my second order while I was at work today and I wanted to send everything at once. The X-Men Annuals will be sent to the people who usually read those titles. I don't think the X-Men Gold Annual is essential to the regular series, but Blue kicks off the Venom crossover.

Next month I should have the last issue for Jean Grey, X-Men Red, Infinity Countdown Prime and Infinity Countdown Adam Warlock. Also my last month of getting Champions.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:22 pm

The Clone Conspiracy digital trade is 60,000 points on Marvel Insider.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:31 pm

Volume 1 of the current Black Panther series is free on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=1 ... d=48166273
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:26 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I'll send everything out tonight. I got in my second order while I was at work today and I wanted to send everything at once. The X-Men Annuals will be sent to the people who usually read those titles. I don't think the X-Men Gold Annual is essential to the regular series, but Blue kicks off the Venom crossover.

Next month I should have the last issue for Jean Grey, X-Men Red, Infinity Countdown Prime and Infinity Countdown Adam Warlock. Also my last month of getting Champions.


It seems like this time I was a few weeks late...

Has anyone already seen Black Panther ?
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:48 pm

Arion wrote:
It seems like this time I was a few weeks late...

Has anyone already seen Black Panther ?



:smt006
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:00 pm

Comics are shipped. Tuesday is the day. How late will Arion be?
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:46 pm

Free #1's until 3/7

https://www.comixology.com/JINXWORLD-Re ... 2Fyb3VzZWw
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:11 am

I got a few things in before the bigger monthly order. Maybe someone will want these this time?

Phoenix Resurrection #5
Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #300
Marvel Two-In-One #3
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:12 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:I got a few things in before the bigger monthly order. Maybe someone will want these this time?

Phoenix Resurrection #5
Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #300
Marvel Two-In-One #3


Phoenix, please.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:58 pm

Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #300
Marvel Two-In-One #3
X-Men Red #1
Avengers #679-682
Infinity Countdown Adam Warlock and Prime
Runaways #6
X-Men Gold #21-22
Doctor Strange #385-386
X-Men Blue #21-22
Mighty Thor #704
Champions #17
All-New Wolverine #30-31
Jean Grey #11

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot] and 29 guests