Saturday, April 30, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Ban Herald ASAP!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

covalesky

Expert Post Whore

Postby covalesky » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:23 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:I could do it this way but the only problem is that it seems like only 3-4 of you seem interested in free comics. I wouldn't even be able to give away the 11 issues I have.


Give it all to the first one then.
User avatar

LoganRSA

penile prisoner

Postby LoganRSA » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:29 am

Honestly, there's only so many Marvel titles I'm interested in. While I'd certainly read them all if i had them, I don't want to jump on any that somebody else might like more.

Do you have X-Factor, perchance?
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:40 am

Log-Man wrote:Honestly, there's only so many Marvel titles I'm interested in. While I'd certainly read them all if i had them, I don't want to jump on any that somebody else might like more.

Do you have X-Factor, perchance?

I have codes for Mighty Thor, Avengers, New Avengers, Incredible Hulk, the Ultimates, Ultimate X-men, Wolverine, Uncanny X-men, Amazing Spider-man, Avengers vs X-men and maybe a few more. I read Daredevil, Hulk, Fantastic Four and Captain Marvel but they don't print codes in those comics. Sorry, no X-factor codes.

I would like to give these codes out to as many people as possible but I'm more than happy to just be giving them out to the few in here. I just don't want the few people in here to miss out and get nothing. Should I be giving them away as singles or bunched together? Should I only post one title a day and give several people a chance to sample that title? Would you guys rather have a whole story arc?
User avatar

mrorangesoda

FROGMAN

Postby mrorangesoda » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:40 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:I have codes for Mighty Thor, Avengers, New Avengers, Incredible Hulk, the Ultimates, Ultimate X-men, Wolverine, Uncanny X-men, Amazing Spider-man, Avengers vs X-men and maybe a few more. I read Daredevil, Hulk, Fantastic Four and Captain Marvel but they don't print codes in those comics. Sorry, no X-factor codes.

I would like to give these codes out to as many people as possible but I'm more than happy to just be giving them out to the few in here. I just don't want the few people in here to miss out and get nothing. Should I be giving them away as singles or bunched together? Should I only post one title a day and give several people a chance to sample that title? Would you guys rather have a whole story arc?


I think do whatever feels best for each title.
User avatar

oogy

Outhouse Drafter

Postby oogy » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:56 am

I'll take the Ultimate Spider-Man if they're still up for grabs.
User avatar

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:34 pm

I'm interested in the codes, too. Also your digital copies for movies/tv shows. :-D
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:04 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I have codes for Mighty Thor, Avengers, New Avengers, Incredible Hulk, the Ultimates, Ultimate X-men, Wolverine, Uncanny X-men, Amazing Spider-man, Avengers vs X-men and maybe a few more. I read Daredevil, Hulk, Fantastic Four and Captain Marvel but they don't print codes in those comics. Sorry, no X-factor codes.

I would like to give these codes out to as many people as possible but I'm more than happy to just be giving them out to the few in here. I just don't want the few people in here to miss out and get nothing. Should I be giving them away as singles or bunched together? Should I only post one title a day and give several people a chance to sample that title? Would you guys rather have a whole story arc?


Whether you're giving away Ultimate X-Men as a set or as separate issues, I'm hoping to gnab a code for Ultimate X-Men #7. My copy came with a code for another comic. :oops:
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:49 pm

oogy wrote:I'll take the Ultimate Spider-Man if they're still up for grabs.

I just sent a PM to you with all the codes.

Last call for
3.) AVX vs. #4 Daredevil vs. Psylocke & Thor vs. Emma Frost
4.) Avx vs. #5 Hawkeye vs. Angel & Black Panther vs. Storm
before I start putting up the new spots.
User avatar

oogy

Outhouse Drafter

Postby oogy » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:02 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I just sent a PM to you with all the codes.

Last call for
3.) AVX vs. #4 Daredevil vs. Psylocke & Thor vs. Emma Frost
4.) Avx vs. #5 Hawkeye vs. Angel & Black Panther vs. Storm
before I start putting up the new spots.

Thanks!
User avatar

mrorangesoda

FROGMAN

Postby mrorangesoda » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:05 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:3.) AVX vs. #4 Daredevil vs. Psylocke & Thor vs. Emma Frost


I'll take vs #4 if no one else wants it.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:06 pm

GLX wrote:
Whether you're giving away Ultimate X-Men as a set or as separate issues, I'm hoping to gnab a code for Ultimate X-Men #7. My copy came with a code for another comic. :oops:

I think we can work something out. :wink:
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:08 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I think we can work something out. :wink:


Awesome. Thanks, man. :-D
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:09 pm

mrorangesoda wrote:
I'll take vs #4 if no one else wants it.

I suppose you can have it. :-D

One issue left!
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:15 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I suppose you can have it. :-D

One issue left!


If you need to lose issue #5 ASAP, then I'll take it. Otherwise, I don't mind letting another have it. :smt102
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:29 pm

GLX wrote:
If you need to lose issue #5 ASAP, then I'll take it. Otherwise, I don't mind letting another have it. :smt102

I just lost it to you.

The new comics will be up in a minute. I just got distracted by new comics and shiny Magic the Gathering cards that came in. I like new & shiny things.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Earth-2 NoctourneM, GiveWarAChance, Glaeken, Google [Bot], HNutz, Mister Babadook, sdsichero, SporkBot and 45 guests