Saturday, November 17, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Where keepin' it real goes wrong."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:35 pm

DCBS is still working desperately at getting orders out. 11 days of working 12 hour shifts and they still aren't done. Of course my order will be the last to ship. I've only been a customer for the past 13 years and put in my preorder the day they go live. Makes perfect sense.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:33 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:DCBS is still working desperately at getting orders out. 11 days of working 12 hour shifts and they still aren't done. Of course my order will be the last to ship. I've only been a customer for the past 13 years and put in my preorder the day they go live. Makes perfect sense.

Oh wow, that's quite a delay. Did you email them about it?

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:47 pm

Arion wrote:
Oh wow, that's quite a delay. Did you email them about it?

Nah, they sent out an email today. They said everything will be out by Wednesday. Mine will be sure to be the very last one. They have had issues with FedEx not knowing they were in their new location already, not having the proper packing materials and equipment breaking. They'll be over a week behind schedule when all is said and done. They said it will take another two weeks to get back on schedule.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:07 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Nah, they sent out an email today. They said everything will be out by Wednesday. Mine will be sure to be the very last one. They have had issues with FedEx not knowing they were in their new location already, not having the proper packing materials and equipment breaking. They'll be over a week behind schedule when all is said and done. They said it will take another two weeks to get back on schedule.

That sounds a bit unprofessional of DCBS. I wonder what's going on with them. They used to be much more reliable...

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:29 pm

Wednesday is here. That means comics are going out! Wait, still preparing to ship. My three day weekend is ruined. :-(

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:35 pm

Thursday! We all know what that means. Comics!.....are preparing to ship. :derp:

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:05 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Thursday! We all know what that means. Comics!.....are preparing to ship. :derp:

Oh wow!

I'm just... speechless.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:09 pm

Friday. Everyone loves Friday. The only thing that could make them better is an order of comics preparing to ship. Wait, what the hell?! My comics have actually shipped. By the time they arrive next Wednesday, it will be two weeks until my next order will be ready to ship. And of course them shipping my order had nothing to do with the email I sent them last night. :wink: It's funny how they partly blamed FedEx for the delays and then shipped with UPS.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:01 am

venomcoc at marvel.com/redeem

Issue #1 of Donny Cate's Venom run.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:33 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Friday. Everyone loves Friday. The only thing that could make them better is an order of comics preparing to ship. Wait, what the hell?! My comics have actually shipped. By the time they arrive next Wednesday, it will be two weeks until my next order will be ready to ship. And of course them shipping my order had nothing to do with the email I sent them last night. :wink: It's funny how they partly blamed FedEx for the delays and then shipped with UPS.

Oh this is just crazy! Tragicomic too...

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:18 pm

GLX wrote:venomcoc at marvel.com/redeem

Issue #1 of Donny Cate's Venom run.

Looks interesting.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:03 pm

Everything has been sent out. Let me know if there's any mistakes. I was in a rush writing them down today and those damn stickers gave me a ton of issues. Two codes were partially ruined and I had to try and make them out.

I'll be back in two weeks with Spider-Geddon, Spider-Gwen and X-Men Black Emma Frost.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:52 pm

Lets do things the same next month. Blue and Gold are over. I'm dropping Spectacular. That leaves GLX with just Asgardians and Runaways. GLX will get first dibs on the new stuff. Let me know what you want from Spider-Geddon, Spider-Gwen and Emma Frost. Your choice of ongoing, miniseries or one-shot. Arion can have sloppy seconds after GLX chooses, since he will be down to four titles. Glacier16 can have whatever is left over because he's big pimpin at five titles. The following month I'll probably just give Uncanny to GLX and that should just about even things out. Then we can go back to battle royale with X-Force and whatever that mystery title is after Infinity Wars.

Let me know, dudes.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:32 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Lets do things the same next month. Blue and Gold are over. I'm dropping Spectacular. That leaves GLX with just Asgardians and Runaways. GLX will get first dibs on the new stuff. Let me know what you want from Spider-Geddon, Spider-Gwen and Emma Frost. Your choice of ongoing, miniseries or one-shot. Arion can have sloppy seconds after GLX chooses, since he will be down to four titles. Glacier16 can have whatever is left over because he's big pimpin at five titles. The following month I'll probably just give Uncanny to GLX and that should just about even things out. Then we can go back to battle royale with X-Force and whatever that mystery title is after Infinity Wars.

Let me know, dudes.

I love sloppy seconds ... :groucho:

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:08 pm

Arion wrote:
I love sloppy seconds ... :groucho:

Sorry, but it has been decided that you have to take Gwen for the team.

leave a comment with facebook